Chapter 252: Dealing with buzz part-2
120 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

if you like my novel then please give me good rating

...............

Chapter 252: Dealing with buzz part-2

The answer is no.

He did not have a choice in this matter.

The system gave out the assessment and the amount shocked Mohini again.

It shows that the total assets in the personal space of buzz costs 15 billion chaos points.

In that 500 million chaos points is the system handling fee.

Mohini’s eyes squinted at the price, and then she directly changed the buying price to 1 chaos point.

Then she bought all the things in the personal storage of buzz.

Immediately Mohini has many things in her personal storage occupying over 10 cubic meters of space.

Mohini thought that her storage space would be full immediately.

But she never expected that the products that costed 15 billion chaos points were all sorted out in only 10 cubic meters of space.

But upon closure inspection Mohini was shocked.

There are many medicinal pills, charms, weapons and different objects.

There is also local currency which has the same conversion ratio as before 1 chaos points gives 50 dollars while 100 dollars can be changed to 1 chaos point.

Other than that there are stacks of contract money and each one seems to have at least 10 million chaos points in them.

Mohini really hit a jack pot.

Mohini has almost forgotten about the information pieces and artifact pieces that buzz should have.

Mohini used the situation to get all the information pieces that are still needed to be completed and some are full to give a mission directly.

Mohini again hit a jackpot.

These information pieces contain the missing piece of the lost ark.

If a player gets repeated information or artifact piece then they can either sell them or store them separately for other uses.

Each piece of information or artifact is unique and must be collected completely to get the result.

Fortunately the lost ark can be found in this world.

There are many things and Mohini’s hands are full in this world.

But she has time to dig around the things and get the artifacts or secrets.

After being happy Mohini looked at buzz that was glaring at her wanting to kill Mohini no matter what.

But he doesn’t even know the name of Mohini or anything else.

He knows that the tracking marks would not work if they are inside the personal storage or ark space.

So, for him finding Mohini is a very hard thing to do.

He can only cry and try to use the divination technique by asking his family.

But right now he is a sitting duck.

Well he can poke her pussy with his dick at the very least.

He never felt that pussy could be so good.

He has fucked many women but Mohini’s pussy gave him a strange happiness that he did not get from other women.

Also even now his role is passive in fucking Mohini.

Mohini is raiding on his dick all the time and he was already at the edge of Cumming inside her.

He doesn’t know if he can cum inside her.

He don’t want to die even thought there is a chance for the revival with the power of his family he will lose the right to compete for the inheritance of the family.

Also the amount of money he just lost is enough to fall far behind in the competition for family inheritance.

Finally he remembered something important.

He is a very strong man but he was knocked out and was captured just like catching a chicken.

How strong should a person be to do all these things?

His stats are already close to 100 in more than 1 specific stat.

So if Mohini can act so freely means that Mohini has crossed 100 stat points in more than 1 specific stat.

This also gives a speculation that Mohini might be someone from a strong force or background.

The more he thought the more terrified he become.

He has never heard of such a person in the first ring as all the competitors of other forces were always investigated.

So this person is a dark horse that is staying silent till now and was acting at the right time.

Now he even doubted that the voice and appearance of the person in front of him are true or just a disguise.

The complexion of buzz rapidly changed from anger to despair.

The more he thought about his life the more fearful he become.

Mohini smiled peacefully with all the wealth in her hands.

She looked at the face of buzz and understood what his problem is.

So she leaned closure to kiss buzz and whispered in his ear.

“You can cum inside as much as you want.”

After saying these words her pussy tightened and squeezed the dick of buzz.

Immediately her pussy was filled with the cum from buzz.

This is not the end Mohini licked his dick to come back to life again and went on for 3 more rounds till the dick of buzz cannot stand any longer.

The face of buzz is pale but also there is a strange fulfillment.

He like the way he was fucked.

He felt that his preference in sex has changed into being dominated.

Mohini put her pussy on his face and ordered him to lick it.

He obediently licked her pussy like a dog.

With all of that done she knocked out buzz and put his clothes on.

Then Mohini directly took buzz to the local hospital and send put him for treatment.

Mohini don’t want buzz to die.

If buzz dies then there is a chance of reincarnation or some other soul tracking curses be placed on her because of resentment.

As long as buzz did not die then Mohini is safe.

As for buzz finding Mohini to trouble might not happen in reality.

So Mohini did not fear about that.

Mohini paid little money to keep buzz in the hospital and be kept alive.

The money is for keeping buzz……….

------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 380 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5