Chapter 253: pervert quest with affection card reward
145 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 253: pervert quest with affection card reward

Mohini paid little money to keep buzz in the hospital and be kept alive.

The money is for keeping buzz alive but not to treat him.

So, buzz will have to stay here for the rest of the time period till the fantasy world ends.

With the arrangements done Mohini went back to the hotel to talk to Evelyn and Jonathan.

When Mohini arrived it was already evening and Evelyn and Jonathan were still waiting for Mohini in the hotel room.

Mohini ordered some tea and snacks for them before coming back to the hotel room.

Then she spoke to these siblings.

Well first question is always the question of trust.

But there is no blue screen in front of either of Evelyn or Jonathan.

Their favorability is only at 35 points for Evelyn and 20 points for Jonathan.

Mohini’s charm acted increasing the charm to this level if not it might be in single digits.

This world might seem easy but the world is filled with thugs so the amount of trust that players get at the start is pitifully low.

Also Mohini has already crossed over the beginners worlds.

So there is no easy work in these fantasy worlds.

It is fortunate that Mohini was able to gain the trust of Evelyn and Jonathan to this level in just few hours of the start of the fantasy world.

Well it is not a problem there is enough time to slowly pull them towards her side.

So Mohini gave them some simple explanation about the things and told them the classic line for not telling the secrets.

“It is not that I don’t want to tell you, but I cannot tell you…”

This calmed them down to think about the things that happened when they are still with Mohini.

Like the magically taking things out of nowhere and the strange woman that is very open with her preferences.

But even she did not speak about the secrets boldly in front of them.

This shows that there are some in explainable problems or restrictions.

Even though Evelyn is a klutz she still has good brain to think things clearly.

In the evening, they separated from Mohini and returned back to their home.

Mohini also checked out of this room and left this place and rented hotel room in a different hotel.

……….

On the next day they moved on the journey to Hamunaptra.

Candy arrived with rick and the jailor toed along with them.

He is here to guarantee his investment.

Evelyn dressed up well for Mohini to watch.

Even she doesn’t know why she dressed up for another woman to watch instead of a man.

She doubted that she has changed her preferences from men to woman.

Well Mohini did not give her any kiss like rick did in the plot.

If Mohini did that then it is most certain that she will completely fall for Mohini.

But she has to wait for the timing before doing anything of that sort.

There is plenty of time on the boat to slowly plan things.

After getting on board the ship Mohini went to play with those Americans because of her pervert quest.

“Ding

Quest: fuck the dying Americans

Description: fuck the 4 Americans that are going to die in the hands of Imhotep.

Rewards: extra 10 percent chance of Imhotep falling in love with you card (One time use card- consumable)

………..”

Mohini really wanted this card and want to use it later when it was really necessary to pull Imhotep into her side.

But this has to wait for her to continue the story and fight with the scorpion king.

After that Mohini sneaked into the rooms of those Americans and seduced them.

Well it was an east process with the curves of Mohini.

By her request they had a gang bang with 4 Americans along with Beni.

The extra person gave the extra and increased the percentage to 15 percent.

Beni would become the supporter of Imhotep so it is not strange that he was able to increase the percentage by another 5 percent.

After they are sucked dry Mohini left the room shaking her hips but the men that were sucked dry rested on the bed unable to move.

………….

In the evening Jonathan is gambling with the American adventurers speaking nonsense.

Candy is not here but rick arrived here to speak and take a look.

After giving a small warning to Jonathan to not to reveal their secrets he left.

He did not go to heroine Evelyn instead he went to candy that is on the top of the ship with loose clothes.

But before he went there Mohini intercepted him at a blind corner with a kiss and proceeded to pull out his dick.

The process is quickly and smooth.

Rick cooperated well but his dick is not in a top condition.

So he closed the curtains quickly with two rounds.

He has already done it with candy for the entire night last night and even on the ship.

Mohini reluctantly let him go.

Well what can she do, she is going to choose Imhotep in place of Rick.

Most probably Rick would accept the trust of candy tonight or already accepted her trust and become her man.

Well Mohini did this to get a free use card similar to what she got before.

This is a 10 percent affection card that can be used on anyone in the group like Imhotep, Evelyn, Jonathan and any plot like characters.

Rick is arranging his weapons and ammunition.

On the other hand Mohini went to meet with Evelyn after fucking Rick.

Her pussy is still filled with cum from Rick.

Her sudden appearance did not disturb Evelyn but she was curious about the things that Mohini spoke vaguely.

Also when she saw that rick kissed candy before she wanted to have a kiss.

She doesn’t know what she wanted to kill another woman.

While speaking because of her……...

------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 380 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5