Chapter 278: repelled dragon emperor and saved Lin from being captured
83 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 278: repelled dragon emperor and saved Lin from being captured

“…Also I don’t mind if you want to join in the fun and come with me.

Your daughter would be very happy.”

With Mohini’s words Zi Yuan finally made her decision and nodded her head.

She pulled her daughter’s hand and placed it on Mohini’s hand and said.

“Take good care of my daughter.

If you did something to make her unhappy then beware that I will take care of you.”

Mohini smiled and nodded her head.

Evelyn came from behind and took the hand of Lin as Mohini’s standing wife and pulled her into the family.

Things did not end here as Mohini suddenly sensed a danger.

So she immediately pulled the waists of the three women and pulled them to the side.

Immediately there is a big fire ball hit at the previous location where they are standing.

Mummy emperor has arrived to take a bath.

Well he stepped into the pool of immortality.

But Mohini thinks of it as something different.

After the information pieces that she previously collected Mohini understood more about the first dragon Vritra.

This pool here is actually the saliva of the first dragon that was dead in the hands of Indra with the weapon Vajra.

The body of the dragon was blasted along with destroying the weapon Vajra along with that.

A drop of saliva was stored here to fake it as the pool of immortality.

Instead it is the saliva of the first dragon.

It can cure curses and based on the compatibility, it can turn a person into a species close to dragon like mutation.

The blasted parts of the first dragon has created many mutated species all over the world like chimera, 9 headed hydra, Yamata no orochi, sea serpents, lion turtles……..

Well Mohini’s records are not complete so she only has half of the information.

She has to collect more information pieces to get more detailed information.

As for healing Rick it is possible with small quantities of dragon saliva and it is not compactable.

But taking a bath in it can turn a person like emperor Han into what he is not.

Also previously the eye of Shangri-La actually has a drop of Chinese dragon blood that broke a part of petrifaction curse of emperor Han.

Now this blood reacted with the saliva of the dragon as the supplement to mutate in this way.

Because of the strong mentality of emperor Han and his knowledge of mystic arts has given him the ability to control the mutation to transform between the dragon and human forms by his will.

Mohini has already guessed it all.

Mohini will not let this idiot take Lin from them.

So she directly pulled out the spear of Osiris ready to act when she tries to capture Lin.

Right when the dragon emperor was about to capture Lin and escape, Mohini threw the spear at the leg of the dragon.

This cause the sudden movement of lapse and the dragon emperor let go of Lin.

Lin fell back and the spear of Osiris caught on to the rock on the side and fell of tearing the flesh of the dragon.

He did not have time to take care of Mohini’s group so he flew away from here.

He will take care of Mohini’s group after raising his army.

Also this flesh wound will be healed soon because of the regenerative ability of the dragon form.

Mohini collected the spear of Osiris and checked its condition.

It was still good and did not have much damage.

Mohini then moved to help Lin and check her injuries.

She is fine and the group is also fine.

Everyone is in good shape.

Even though the stupid dragon king went on a rampage he did not cause much damage over all.

Also he took the dagger that can kill him but he forgot to take the oracle bone scriptures.

With the help of mad dog they wanted to return back to china quickly under the idea of Rick.

But Mohini knows that this is a dangerous journey.

The reason for this is not the dragon emperor in the dragon form.

Instead it is the other players that are silent till now.

The other players are not silent all this time.

They are actually planning to kill the entire group of protagonists along with the group of Mohini and candy while they are on the plane.

So they got some weapons to hit the airplanes.

They are waiting in the Himalayan range where the plane should pass back.

Knowing this from the simulation Mohini made them take a detour at some places.

The simulation skill is showing its capabilities here saving the lives of everyone.

They did not understand why Mohini made them change directions so much at some spots.

But when they are taking a diversion this time they saw someone shot at them with a gun.

Their bazooka and anti aircraft stinger would not reach the plane as it was out of range and diversion.

Fortunately their bullets did not do much damage.

Right then the people in the plane understood why Mohini is changing the directions so much.

It is like Mohini is some sort of human shaped radar.

But they felt happy to avoid all kinds of attacks.

Soon they arrived at the tomb site before the flying dragon emperor.

Mohini called lock nah to bring Choi along with him to the tomb site.

Mohini wanted to take care of general yang and Choi.

Because both the general yang and Choi are missing the army they trained is not here at the tomb site.

It was completely abandon and deserted.

Well there are other players here waiting for the protagonist group and the dragon emperor to return.

Some of them are on the side of the protagonist while the others are on the side of the dragon emperor.

Well there are neutral parties too.

They are waiting to see the situation.

When Mohini’s group arrived……...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 410 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5