Chapter 279: ready for battle
90 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 279: ready for battle

They are waiting to see the situation.

When Mohini’s group arrived here the few people are divided into their own camps and observing Mohini’s group.

Mohini’s group has Lin which shocked the three parties.

This means that the dragon emperor was unable to capture Lin.

There are many scenarios where the people are just hiding and let the dragon emperor do as he pleases.

But some thought that Mohini’s group confronted the dragon emperor and successfully repelled him.

Whatever the case it might be they would decide after looking at the dragon emperor.

But then they saw the prisoner that Mohini’s group brought over.

It was general yang that should have followed the dragon emperor.

They don’t know how to understand this logic.

So they started to look at Mohini’s group dumbly…

Mohini directly ignored them and took the group towards the other side of the tomb.

Right then lock-nah brought back Choi.

Mohini let general yang lie down on the side and Choi beside him.

Then she asked in Chinese.

“Now tell me mister yang, which is more important to you.

It is Miss Choi here that truly loves you or the dragon emperor that might cause the destruction of the world.”

Both general yang and Choi looked at each other for a moment and then general yang said with stubbornness.

“I choose the emperor over love.

I chose to stand on the side of my country as a proud soldier….”

Mohini directly interrupted him and said.

“Are you stupid or acting stupid.

I hate idiots like you.

Can’t you even see the big picture?

Isn’t it because of people like you, many beautiful, courageous and good women died unjustly?

Do you know why I bought you all the way here?

This is because I respected Miss Choi’s love for you.

Having love for country is good.

Doing your best to improve your country is also good.

But who told you to awaken that idiot dragon emperor.

Do you thing that the world runs on brutality.

Do you thing that only china has magical powers.

If other countries started to awaken their kings and gods do you really think that you can stop them.

What can a stupid dragon emperor and this measly army of undead can make a difference in the world.

Have you ever heard of King Solomon and his 72 demons?

Have you ever heard of the sleeping king of Avalon, King Arthur?

Have you ever heard of the savior Kalki?

Don’t you just tried to breach Shambhala that is Shangri-La that we just came from.

That is the future origin point of Kalki.

What do you think of china is in your mind.

Is it just the land that is called china but not its people?

Don’t you know that this stupid dragon king is a tyrant and he would kill his own people to prove his point?

Are you trying to save your country or trying to destroy it.

Do you know if that stupid dragon emperor is not stopped in time then it will cause the delicate balance of the world collapse?

You moron

Do you know how many people might die because of your stupid actions…?”

Mohini spoke the words like thin knives that hit the hearts of the two people to the point that they went into contemplation.

“Having a woman that has faith and love towards a man is a great thing.

Cherish her love instead of stepping on it and using it for your own selfish gains like a moron.

Earn something for her to be happy instead of becoming a dog under a dead emperor….”

After saying these words Mohini left with her group leaving general yang and Choi to speak with each other.

Lock nah is no longer needed to stay here and guard them.

He moved along with the group and he is ready to face the undead army and other players.

Mohini gave him some guns and swords and let him fight along with Rick.

His duty is to protect Evelyn and Lin no matter what.

The bracelet of Anubis that Mohini gave to Imhotep is still with him.

Mohini has personal space while Imhotep did not have any personal space to store that thing.

So Mohini took it out and handed it over to Imhotep.

He knows what to do as he smiled happily with the toy on hand.

Zi Yuan went to awaken the undead army under the great wall.

Lin followed her along.

Mohini took out the spear of Osiris to fight.

Jonathan was given a gun to take care off.

Evelyn also got her hand guns.

From here the story continued a little out of the main plot with the three undead fighting.

Imhotep summoned the Anubis warriors.

But his power is not that high and the number warriors summoned are around 50 dog like warriors.

Along with his might it was easy to fight.

Candy is also fighting along with Rick.

Even though she did not receive any benefits like gold form the tomb she was sure that fighting in this war would give her rewards for her contribution.

Other players also divided in groups to fight on either sides of the war.

Zi Yuan went to fight with the emperor Han head on while Mohini’s group fought with the undead.

Mohini did not bother to put her fingers in the fight between Zi Yuan and the emperor.

If she dies she dies.

Also resurrecting her would require the corresponding prize.

When she took the chance to kill herself to pull out the dagger that can kill Emperor, Mohini moved to help her.

Lin also rushed to the place where her mother has just fallen.

Mohini took out the liquid bottle contains some of the liquid from the vitality pool

She stole from Shangri-La before the mummy emperor arrived there.

She took it just in case if there are some uncontrollable circumstances.

This might not be useful to players and it might……...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 410 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5