Chapter 280: dragon emperor is dead
86 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 280: dragon emperor is dead

She took it just in case if there are some uncontrollable circumstances.

This might not be useful to players and it might not give immortality.

But it is useful enough to save lives.

Now she handed it over to Lin to save her mother from dying.

At the same time mad dog came here with Jonathan that is shooting the enemy’s undead army with guns.

The mummy emperor was distracted and did not have time to take care of Lin and her mother because of the planes.

One of the two places has crashed.

But Zi Yuan has survived.

The dragon emperor went into the secret place where he can stop the undead army of General Ming.

Mohini went there directly while the other people are fighting the war outside.

Mohini already got the dagger from Zi Yuan.

She and Lin are currently resting.

There are a few players that came along with Mohini wanting to get a share of the pie.

But Imhotep suddenly appeared behind Mohini stopping those players from making any unnecessary moves.

Mohini went in to fight with the mummy emperor head on.

There are no more distractions and Mohini was able to used her power and test it on the mummy emperor.

Based on the setting of this world the strength of the mummy emperor should be around 150 stat points in one or more specific stats.

In a way he is a strong guy.

But Mohini has advantage over this mummy emperor in every single way from stats to techniques.

So Mohini was only able to enjoy a little before killing the mummy emperor with the dagger.

With that the mummy emperor died.

On the outside the stone warriors turned into dust.

Right in front of the eyes of Zi Yuan and her daughter Lin, General Ming also died in the process.

General Yuan and Choi also appeared on the side looking at the war from start to the end with complicated eyes.

Finally general yang has an eye opener and decided to live his life for the woman that loved him and contribute to his country in a productive way instead of awakening some ancient mummies.

With that their life is set and Mohini’s group moved to the night club of Jonathan.

Well Jonathan sold the night club to the mad dog following the idea of Mohini.

At the same time Mohini took the eye of Shangri-La from him in return Mohini promised him to open a night club back in the real world.

Well it can take some time to open this night club in the real world.

But Jonathan accepted it.

Any way he cannot use anything in the real world without the help of Mohini.

Finally Mohini asked Zi Yuan and Lin the question of trust.

After they accepted her Mohini told them about the real world and told them that they are going to set off soon.

With the final arrangements and setting right after that the mummy fantasy world is finally over.

Mohini remembered that there is another mummy world where a woman would try to bring Seth out of the underworld.

But it seems like this one is on the level of gods and will be in the later in the higher tier of fantasy world but not right now.

With the fantasy world completion calculations started.

Mohini and her group of followers directly appeared in the bridged space.

Before leaving the fantasy world candy left her number for Mohini to contact her.

She was sure that Mohini would not give her, her contact information.

She doesn’t know her background and Mohini was very cautious of her.

But she was hoping to meet Mohini in the future.

…………..

Mohini and the group entered the bridged space.

Immediately the system scanned them and gave the assessment and requirements for healing.

“Tring

Healing is not required…”

“Personal storage scanning,

Low quality contracts are detected…..

Equivalent payments are detected…..

Penalty of the low quality contracts is removed….

Liquidating the contracts and payments…

Total liquidated chaos points: 1.3 billion chaos points….

Player, do you wish to credit 1.3 billion chaos points into your status panel?

Yes

Or

No

……….”

Mohini nodded her head and the money was directly credited into her balance.

“Tring

Recognized subordinates that are brought into the bridged space,

Select the people that player wants to bring back to the reality.

Evelyn, (Selected)

Jonathan, (Selected)

Imhotep, (Selected)

Anck-su-namun, (Selected)

Lock- nah, (Selected)

Lin, (Selected)

Zi Yuan (Selected)

……..”

“Tring

Selection of subordinates is completed.

Calculating the amount of chaos points required to bring the subordinates out of the fantasy world.

……

1.19 billion Chaos points are required to bring back all the selected subordinates out of the fantasy world.

Checking…. Sufficient balance is available in the personal account of the player.

Does the player wish to spend the mentioned chaos points to bring all the subordinates back into the real world?

Yes

Or

No

………….”

Mohini nodded her head again and immediately the chaos points deducted.

At the same time the people started to have a bright golden glow making them more real.

“Assessment of the player’s performance in the chain fantasy world Mummy…

Mummy world part-1

Basic plot completion rate: 94 percent

Total contribution: 85 percent

Killed the antagonist of the plot….

Saved the heroine and made the heroine fall for the player instead of protagonist…

Obtained the book of the dead…

Obtained the book of Amun-Ra…

Obtained the key of those books………

Cleaned out the entire treasure of the city of the dead……

Completion of the plot without destroying the city of the dead….

Detected partner candy in the player’s group…

Contribution division 15 percent to candy…….

85 percent is designated to the player…..

Overall assessment of the fantasy world mummy part-1: 88 percent….

……………”

“Assessment of the player’s performance in the chain fantasy world Mummy…

Mummy world part-2

Basic plot completion rate: 98 percent

Total contribution: 89 percent

Killed the main antagonist of the plot….”

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 410 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5