Chapter 281: final settlements (volume 7 sherlock holmes, The Fruit of Grisaia)
103 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 281: final settlements

“…Total contribution: 89 percent

Killed the main antagonist of the plot….

Saved the heroine and made the heroine fall for the player instead of protagonist…

Saved the small villain Imhotep and villainous Anck-su-namun.

Saved the small fighter lock-nah….

Obtained the spear of Osiris…

Killed the scorpion king by hand….

Completed the quest of the amulet of Anubis within the time limit….

Optional task: player has obtained the legendary lost ark.

Optional task: player has obtained the scepter of Tutankhamun.

Optional task incomplete….

Player did not obtain the star of Isis belongs to the necklace of Isis.

Player did not obtain the knowledge book of Thoth.

Player did not obtain the light staff of Horus with the key stone eye of Horus.

Player did not obtain the ankh the symbol of life that belong s to the god Ra.

Cleaned out the entire treasure of the golden pyramid……

Completion of the plot without destroying the oasis and golden pyramid….

Detected partner candy in the player’s group…

Contribution division 10 percent to candy…….

90 percent is designated to the player…..

Overall assessment of the fantasy world mummy part-2: 91 percent…

…………..”

“Assessment of the player’s performance in the chain fantasy world Mummy…

Mummy world part-3

Basic plot completion rate: 98 percent

Total contribution: 95 percent

Killed the main antagonist of the plot dragon emperor….

Saved the heroine Lin and made the heroine fall in love with the player instead of protagonist…

Obtained the oracle bone scriptures…..

Saved the life of Zi Yuan….

Saved the lives of general yang and Choi…..

Optional task incomplete….

Player did not obtain the medicinal arts book of Bodhidharma

Player did not obtain the fighting arts book of Bodhidharma

Player did not obtain the elemental control book of Bodhidharma

Player did not obtain the axe of Pangu…..

Detected partner candy in the player’s group…

Contribution division 13 percent to candy…….

87 percent is designated to the player…..

Overall assessment of the fantasy world mummy part-3: 89 percent…

…………..”

“Tring

Over all mummy world completion rate 90 percent…..”

“Tring

Player, please choose 3 things from the following choices.

Choice 1: 12 million chaos points

Choice 2: 10 thousand military merit points

Choice 3: 6 thousand civilian merit points

Choice 4: 45 free stat points

Choice 5: 21 free skill points

Choice 6: 100 trained soldiers card (Tier 1) (3 times usage) (Conquest reward)

Choice 7: extend the stay for 45 days

Choice 8: fantasy world choosing card (3 times usage)

Choice 9: 10 ml of water from the pool of immortality

………”

Mohini looked at the choices and immediately made 3 choices.

She currently required filling up military merit points to balance it out with the civilian merit points.

Then it is to get free stat points to fill them up to over 200 stat points.

Then finally Mohini chooses the fantasy world choosing card.

Mohini don’t want some healing liquid.

As for the fantasy world choosing card Mohini wanted this card.

Every literary work can become a fantasy world but there is a problem here.

Some literary works are not suitable for the entry of too many people at the same time.

These kinds are fantasy worlds are a loss to the fantasy world system that usually acts as a black hearted business man.

So some fantasy worlds usually will not appear.

One of them is the fruit of Grisaia…….

Mohini wanted to enter this world.

Previously she was thinking of buying the fantasy world choice entry card to enter this world.

The person she wants to bring back is Kazuki.

She is so intelligent that she can compare to Mohini in many cases, except for being a bitch.

But there is a problem here.

Unless Mohini becomes Kazuki’s brother that is the protagonist of the world it is impossible to bring her back to the real world.

So Mohini needs the protagonist card and the fantasy world entry choice card.

Now she has both of them.

This is not the only world that Mohini wants to enter solo.

The world of Sherlock Holmes is considered as penalty trap.

Any literary work that is related to Sherlock Holmes is a penalty trap.

This is because they have the ability to deduce the secret of the players with just normal words.

As soon as they deduce the details of the player, players will be penalized.

Also it is very hard for players to gain the trust of Sherlock Holmes without talking.

That is the biggest problem with this fantasy world related to Sherlock Holmes.

Most players if they enter the world of Sherlock Holmes, they would decide to play the nominal penalty for breaching the quest rather than meeting Sherlock Holmes for the quest.

But there is an important detail here.

If there are no other players present then Mohini has the chance to speak with Sherlock Holmes properly and bring him back with her.

Right now Mohini has many fighters but what she needed are the think tanks.

Even though she is intelligent she cannot do everything on her own.

She needs support too.

For that Mohini needs some intelligent people on her side.

With them most of her problems with analyzing the real world powers, fantasy world details, magic software, investments and everything can be solved.

Mohini is going to enter the world the fruit of Grisaia, Sherlock Holmes novel and Sherlock series soon.

This way she can get one Sherlock Holmes of the olden times and another Sherlock of the modern times.

With the free choice fantasy world entry cards Mohini can directly enter without any problems of extra payments.

So she will enter these fantasy worlds within this month.

The only sad thing is that Mohini wanted to enter the fantasy world of Phineas and Ferb.

Even if it means to marry their sister Candace, Mohini wants to bring them back to the real world.

They can be of great help to Titia in construction and designing works.

But the three entry choices of the fantasy world…….

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 410 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5