Chapter 286: hunting mythical grade chaos monsters
92 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 286: hunting mythical grade chaos monsters

Her ark island was increased by 1 square kilometer in total size and the big submarine has appeared on the empty land on the island.

Mohini is not going to enter any fantasy world right now and save the cards for the time being.

Any way there is Sherlock Holmes fantasy world in the next month and Mohini will enter it directly.

She has enough chaos points to play and deter the other players with her power.

So it is not a problem for her.

For the next few days Mohini practiced various tactics to fight against the giant island turtle.

Mohini wanted to bring out her ark island and go to battle against it.

With Kazuki’s intelligence and various women that specialize in combat Mohini arranged a place on the island for capturing the island turtle.

Mohini already got the basic information of this island turtle chaos monster.

This is a big turtle that is over a square kilometer that has the resource island on its back.

Even though it is a small resource island compared to other resource islands there is a good thing about this turtle shell.

This turtle shell has a natural magic energy gathering formation on its back.

As long as it was preserved and integrated into the ark island the magic energy would spread through the ark island and even has the chance of getting a magic crystal mines.

This formation would improve over time on its own too.

This island turtle chaos monster usually would not attack anyone and swim across endlessly.

But as long as it was attacked then it would retaliate back with low tier psychic abilities.

It will hide its body inside the shell and attack in strange ways.

Because of this it was very hard to hunt this turtle chaos monster.

Also it is mythical grade with intelligence that is equal to that of humans and can strategize some attack and defensive plans.

With that the plan of action was formed with the help of girls.

Well in the final analysis Mohini wanted to use the weapon the spear of Osiris to one hit KO the turtle right when it put its head out after luring it on to the ark island.

With that the defensive perimeter is formed.

Mohini is not going to throw the spear of Osiris instead she modified her gun to become a rail gun that would shoot the spear using strong wind pressure and electricity.

Also in order to attract the chaos monster on to this island, Mohini wanted to use special bait.

With the arrangements done Mohini rested for the night observing the island turtle.

As long as Mohini did not attack the turtle it will not attack back.

So the night is peaceful and the arrangements are going on in the ark island.

In the morning next day Mohini called summoned the ark island and removed the ark ship.

Well she can summon both of them when she built a dock on the ark island after upgrading ark island and ark ship to tier 2.

As soon as the ark island appeared on the ocean there is a big splash attracting the attention of the island turtle.

Facing it is a big sized strange smelling sea food mixed with some attracting potions from the system.

This place is specifically chosen for luring the island turtle.

No one was present near the food and the people are far away looking at the unfolding of the things.

Mohini on the other hand stood at a high tower that has the perfect line of sight to the trap location.

She is holding a big gun in her hand that was ready to shoot the spear of Osiris at moment’s notice.

But it was not aimed at the turtle right now.

The reason is that Mohini cannot scare the turtle into hiding.

This is an intelligent creature and knows how to sense danger that is about to strike it.

So Mohini has to wait patiently for the chance to strike at the right moment.

Well with her skill and with hot weapons it is very easy.

The rail gun works on magnetism and it is already changed to the fullest.

Everything is ready.

When the island turtle is attracted by the sudden appearance of the island it looked over to see.

Naturally some resource islands would appear just like the ark island appeared right now.

Because of this the island turtle did not fluctuate much.

But when it saw some food on the island and some very attractive scent it wanted to eat.

Most of the chaos monsters do things on instinct and their attack patters are from the memories of the people related to that specified monsters.

Like how a tiger fights or how a turtle fights.

The more imaginative they are the more thought energy that is generated.

This thought energy is the source of energy of these chaos monsters.

So Mohini has to wait patiently.

No other person is near the area of the trap location.

They all are waiting on the other side for news of the island.

When the island turtle stepped on the ark island, the entire island started to shake and even threatened to tilt the entire ark island.

Right when the turtle started to stretch its head eat the sea food piled up in front of it Mohini waited for the opportunity when the turtle island reduced its guard.

“Bhooom”

Mohini shot the rail gun straight at the side of the head of island turtle.

It directly pierced its head and brain directly.

It is not just the spear of Osiris that did the damage but the electric arc that was produced by the attached small devices.

These arcs fried the brain of the island turtle.

So the island turtle did not even get a chance to scream before it died.

Mohini used the communication devices to tell her people about the good news and called them over……...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 420 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4