Chapter 290: following at a distance
81 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 290: following at a distance

Right now Sherlock Holmes is in a situation where his mind wants to run away if he did not get a case.

In the evening 8:30 the Royale, Doctor Watson is going to take Holmes to meet the woman he is seeing.

Mohini came here to have a dinner and observe the situation about Holmes and the new family of Doctor Watson.

Well Sherlock Holmes is in a high speed analysis mode while Doctor Watson and his to be have not arrived yet.

Sherlock Holmes looked at Mohini that was sitting to his right side table facing Sherlock.

Mohini was currently enjoying the food with an expression ecstasy.

Also her low cut dress showed her deep cleavage becoming the center of attention of the place.

She looked like a high class lady with a noble face.

But the body is so slutty that she gives the feeling of a high class bitch.

But now one pointed at anything other than drooling at her bountiful tits and innocent face.

Looking at the face of Sherlock, Mohini smiled and showed him a glass of wine as a form of greeting from where she is sitting.

Immediately the eyes of the people turned towards Sherlock Holmes.

They did not receive a greeting from the beautiful lady but Sherlock Holmes got the greeting making people jealous.

They only glared at him and cursed inside their hearts.

Even though they are cursing inside Sherlock Holmes can still tell what they are cursing him inside their hearts.

Sherlock wanted to deduce the identity of Mohini but his thought process was disrupted by the sudden appearance of Doctor Watson and his to be woman.

Doctor Watson introduced Miss Mary Morstan as his to be woman to Sherlock.

Mohini has extraordinary senses so she was able to hear what Sherlock Holmes and others are talking there.

Well then the meeting is as disastrous as it can be with Sherlock Holmes splashed with the wine.

………..

Mohini did not make a move nor did anything else.

She only followed Sherlock to the underground boxing ring.

Mohini has to say Sherlock Holmes has the technique and deduction skill that synchronizes perfectly with each other.

She was imagining how he would be doing on the bed if they fucked.

Mohini saw a woman wearing red dress which is Irene Adler.

Mohini made a bet on Sherlock Holmes before to earn some change to let her live at the hotel room peacefully.

Mohini did not follow Irene and did not have any interest in her.

Even though she is a beauty Mohini has to let her go to embrace Sherlock Holmes.

But there are other problems.

Mohini has to plan as she moves on.

There are various consequences for various choices she makes.

So she is simulating to get the best result.

The reason is very simple.

She is Sherlock’s woman and Mohini is interested in Sherlock Holmes.

Mohini wants to save her from the killing plan of Moriarty.

As soon as Sherlock left this place, Mohini moved close to the one that take the bets and collected her money.

Well it is a good amount of money that can let Mohini stay in the hotel room for a long time.

Mohini noticed that there are other players here that have mixed in with the locals.

They did not dare to make a move.

This is because if they miss then their entire fortune would be taken as penalty for Sherlock’s deduction of the identity of the player.

Mohini is taking her time to choose a right moment to appear in front of Sherlock Holmes.

Well Mohini has already simulated and chose the right moment but she has to be patient till that time.

It is time for the final wish of lord black wood and it was to speak with Sherlock Holmes for one last time.

Mohini is not idle during this time.

Other than observing Sherlock Holmes, Mohini has been keeping an eye on Watson and Miss Mary.

She went around the city of London to get used to the topography of this place for the future plans.

Well she already has the map and information of the entire plot area of the movie.

But having a firsthand experience is much better than having the information memory.

There is a crowd protesting the death sentence of lord black wood.

Mohini was also there but as a spectator rather than the one protesting.

Mohini did not hide from Sherlock Holmes this time.

But at the current situation Sherlock did not have time to think about Mohini just like now.

When Mohini is free Mohini went to the treasury of England and stole everything there.

These include the crown of the queen of England.

Well it might have become a big event if they found out that Mohini stole these things.

But Mohini simply replaced them with fakes so that the plot is not affected.

Mohini doesn’t want to be chased by Sherlock Holmes right now.

The doomsday level difficulty will let Sherlock Holmes use his full power without holding back.

Irene Adler came to chat with Sherlock Holmes.

This time Mohini followed her when she is leaving.

Sherlock appeared right when Irene Adler got on a carriage.

Mohini was nearby looking at the scene when Sherlock Holmes was acting scared looking at the gun in the hand of the mysterious man.

Mohini did not follow Irene Adler now and followed Sherlock Holmes back to his home.

Mohini is going to make her appearance in front of Sherlock Holmes.

Mohini took a deep breath and entered the house and called for the house lady so that she can notify Sherlock Holmes.

When Mohini is following Irene, Sherlock is also following her.

He noticed Mohini already so he was already expecting a visit from Mohini.

As soon as Mrs. Hudson informed Sherlock Holmes and Watson they immediately called in Mohini.

Well even now Mohini took this opportunity so that the situation is still in a hurry…...

----------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 430 chapters for 1$ P A T R E O N A G E in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5