Chapter 328: end of the fantasy world
64 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 328: end of the fantasy world

The bank accounts of Koko are being hacked and Malka helped her cover her accounts.

Koko used the computer to play game with book man and the one that tried putting his fingers into her plans.

Koko and the girls started to take a hot water bath.

Well Malka was invited and she went to take good hot baths while folding the beautiful tits of the beauties.

Instead Koko took the sketch of Mohini’s original appearance for those women to look at.

They were fascinated by the original appearance of Malka and they said that she is more beautiful and hotter than her current appearance right now.

…………..

Time passed by quickly and it was already 2 years.

The girls did not cut their hair and grew it longer till their waists or longer.

They looked hot and they looked beautiful.

During this time Malka became a very popular figure around the world for various reasons and charitable acts.

The money came from special means but there is not one to track it.

Any negative news or any investigation towards Malka would be completely over turned by Malka’s AI.

So Malka became the most famous person and gained support from many people.

Well Malka did this to increase her hero title to the higher level.

Koko chatted with Kasper about the current world affairs.

Even thought Malka became popular it was thanks to her quick thinking in giving the relief for many countries that are in the middle of civil war.

Because they are destroying each other Malka was able to emerge victorious.

The accumulated money became food and medicine in many places.

But most of it was turned into gold emptying the gold reserves of many powerful countries.

Now all the gold is transported to a single place and Malka took it all into a storage card.

That is not all there are relics, treasures, minerals and precious gemstones.

All of them were taken by Malka.

……….

Soon it was time to launch the satellite of the compressed quantum computer that Koko called the Jormungand.

Malka took the opportunity to meet with the entire crew of Kasper here.

Malka wanted to ask the question of trust.

Malka started with Kasper but the results are not good.

Even though Kasper has 60 points of favorability towards Malka, the trusting part is only light green.

Since it is not possible Malka connected it to Koko.

It succeeded.

With Kasper pulled in it was easy to pull his team along.

All of them were shocked.

While explaining to them Mohini noticed that there are some snipers from the players that are ready to strike during the final event.

They want to make their contribution at this time to gain little benefits.

At the same time Malka suddenly took out a sniper and shot back at a very fast speed.

Then Malka explained to these people about the real world.

Malka checked to see if everyone is okay with that and then moved on to the main event.

Jonah was standing on the side and Malka went to chat with him.

Malka told Jonah that after going to the real world he can see how the things would be.

………………

There are even players that are driving fighter jet to strike down the rocket before launching

Malka personally took the thing into her hand to scramble all of their network and electronic equipments of the fighter jets.

Any jets that came too close were attacked by her using some weapons personally.

She is like human artillery that would attack all the enemies at super accuracy.

…………..

With the successful lift off Jormungand the fantasy world was finally over.

Immediately everyone was taken back the bridge space between the fantasy world and real world.

As soon as they entered they saw Malka separating into two shadows and one of them looks like Malka.

But the other shadow turned into a beautiful woman that was completely naked standing right by her side.

It was Mohini with her great seductive aura and hot curves making all the men and some women in the group gulp down their saliva.

Mohini saw that all the people are shocked looking at the sudden shift of location they are present and the separation of bodies.

Mohini looked at the people and told them to stay quiet for a moment.

She did not bothered to put on new clothes and her clothes that should be there before entering the fantasy world slowly appeared on the beach by the side.

It was not much of a clothes just a simple bikini.

Then the fantasy system started checking and gave the report of healing.

“Ding

Healing and recovery required for the following members.

Velmet--- right eye--- repair cost----30,000 chaos points.

Karen low---- wind pipe damage---repair cost----2,300 chaos points

………..

Total healing and recovery cost---41,252 chaos points.

Host do you want to pay the price….”

Mohini nodded her head and the amount was paid.

Well it is just pocket change.

After that the system calculated the assets that she collected in the fantasy world and the exchange ratio.

“Host was able to collect 100 billion USD in cash including all kinds of currencies…..

After the conversion from the system host can receive 821.34 million chaos points.

Chaos points will be transferred to the status account of the host…”

Mohini nodded.

Then the next calculation of the people that she brought from the fantasy world and want to take to the real world.

“Ding

Host has formed the contract of trust with the following people.

Koko, Velmet, Jonah, Hex, Faiza…………

Do you wish to take all these people to the real world?”

Mohini looked at the people around and asked them the same question.

Well everyone had their own thoughts.

Also in the group there is Mildo and the people from CCAT.

She previously talked to them about this before the end when she went to visit their restaurant.

They accepted her offer.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 480 chapters for 1$ patreo nage in patre on:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patre on.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4