A New Beginning 2
164 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"997..998..999…1000… Huff… huff!"


"Huff…huff….huff"


Kira lying on the ground, breathing heavily after finishing his intense workout. He was lying in the soft green grass. He was currently at a park near a forest which became his training space ever since he transmigrated.


Kira: 'It's been a few months since I've transmigrated here. I managed to make a lot of money by recreating famous manga and novels such as Naruto, One Piece, and Sword Art Online. All my training and preparation are coming into fruition.'


With the money he's made during the months he tranmigrated he bought training equipment. After which he constantly pushed himself to his limits, shattering them time after time. This was thanks to his ability [Adaptable Body] and [Gravity Magic] that he improved his physical condition significantly. He also started practicing to control his [Demonic Energy Control] as well as learning how the different elements work to utilize them better. 


Using the park and forest for training he has also begun to train parkour for quick and nimble movement when the need arrives for it. Kira has also learned different styles of martial arts as well as armed combat to make his own tailor made style when the apocalypse arrives in 1 month. 


With the money he also started buying supplies like canned food, gallons of water, weapons, ammunition, etc. He stored them in his [Inventory] that he made using [Space Magic].


'I should take a shower before I head to school,' Kira muttered before standing up and walking home. Making it home he walks to the bathroom as he takes a shower as he mentioned earlier. As he finished his shower he went towards the kitchen and to a light breakfast before heading to school. 


Walking to school the sun was the same as before, Kira was looking at the cherry blossom petals that were flying over the sky. The road was covered in petals as if there was pink carpet on the ground, giving him a smile right in the morning. If some girls saw this smile, then, without doubt, they would fall in love instantly.


Making it to the school I asked a group of girls where the staff room was. After getting my answer I left the blushing group of girls and made my way towards the staff room. As I got there I slid the door open and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked towards me. Female teachers started blushing and the male teachers started cursing Ikemen. 


Kira: Um..Can I know what my class is?


Sensei: Hmm… oh yeah what's your name?


Kira: My name is Kira Yagami.


Hayashi-Sensei: Well hello there Yagami-kun you can call me Hayashi-sensei , your room number is 10 C class.


Kira: Thank you Hayashi-Senesi.


Hayashi-Sensei: Ah wait a minute Yagami-kun since you're new here I'll show you around before school starts.


Kira: Thank you sensei. I appreciate it.


As Hayashi-sensei was showing me around the school, I was busy trying to make a layout of the school for when Z-day hits. Once the tour was over I started making my way to class.  "And so since we've all met I'll tell you…" the teacher was saying until he was interrupted by a knock on the door. 


"Come in"


The classroom door slid open and everyone was presented with a view of a tall smooth white skinned guy with black hair and purple eyes. As Kira stepped into the classroom he walked to the front of the podium and began to introduce himself. "My name is Kira Yagami, I'm confident about my physical and academic ability, I like to do martial arts, cooking, and trying new things. Nice to meet you." Kira introduced himself.


As Kira was done introducing himself to the class, the women erupted with cheers and screams while the guys were cursing ikemen. Once the teacher quieted the class he told Kira to sit at the back next to the window. 'The iconic protagonist seat' Kira thought before sitting down. As Kira sat down the teacher began his lecture but since Kira already learned this stuff in his past life she started running simulations to solidify his plans. As he was too busy focusing he didn't notice a girl staring at him clearly thinking about something.


Once school ended I quickly left before students started surrounding me asking questions. Once I was out I began looking for the Kendo Club as it has one of the women I want to pursue in this world.


Saeko Busujima


While looking I finally came across the Kendo Club so I walked in to see if I could register. As I walked into the dojo I saw a beautiful girl with purple hair and blue eyes seemingly focused as she was swinging her sword. Although her skill with the sword was not superior to mine she wasn't bad. If I had to give a rank according to the system it would (D). As to not disturb her I erased my presence and went to sit down while watching her.


After a few minutes went by she finally finished and went back to her beginning stance. As soon as she finished I started clapping and that seemed to wake her up from her stupor. When she finally noticed me she seemed to be embarrassed as there was a noticeable blush on her cheek. As she was composing herself I calmly introduced myself.


"My name is Yagami Kira, you can call me Kira. I would like to join the Kendo Club." 


As she was done composing herself she faintly smiled and introduced herself as well.


"My name is Saeko Busujima, you can call me Saeko but before you join I want to fight the man who has won 6 kendo competitions."


"And I would love to fight the daughter of Master Takeo and the winner of many tournaments as well", Kira calmly said but the look of excitement exuding from the both of them couldn't be denied.


–Status:

Yagami Kira Level l

Current Level Progress: 0/100 XP

Age: 17

Race: Devil (Highschool DxD)

Strength: 100

Dexterity: 70

Constitution: 120

Defense: 100

Charm: 130

Magic: 580

Karma: 0

Skills: 

Destruction Magic (C)

Adaptable Body

Martial Arts (C-)

Parkour (C-)

Swordsmanship(C)

Stealth(C)

Elemental Magic(D)

Cooking(B+)

4