Chapter 2 – Catgirl wakes up
4.3k 9 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You open your eyes.

“Nyaaa~... my head!”

Your head feels heavy like someone put a thousand tons of weight on top of it.

But wait!

Aren’t you supposed to be dead?

Can a dead man feel pain and heaviness?  

Nyah nyah nyah!

You shake your head and slap your own face.

“I’m alive nyah!”

You heave a sigh of relief.

But… What the meow is this place?

“Where am I nya?”

So, you turn around, and investigate.

Hmmmm… this place… seems quite unusual. The walls are made of wood. The floor is made of wood. Even the bed and desk and chair. Everything is made of wood. The lack of color feels quite boring to be honest. Are you inside a wood cabin or something? There is no electricity, because you see no electronic devices. And that means it's quite dark here because of night time. Well, there is another light source though. Near you, stand a little candle that is flickering slightly on top of the wooden desk.

But weird… why does a mere candle give this much light?

And what is this?

Your eyes immediately spot the moving thing on the wall. 

A shadow. 

Nu, not just any ordinary shadow

But a shadow with cat ears!

“Nyah?”

You tilt your head.

The shadow tilts its head too.

You raise your arms

And the shadow raises its arms too.


“You can’t be serious nyah!”

You jump out of the bed in excitement.

And why the meow are you talking like this!?

So you immediately move your hand to touch the things on top of your head.

Ohhhh….

OooooohHHHH!

Your head is now rushed with such intense, strong emotion that you forget all about the heaviness you felt earlier. This... this is crazy!

The soft, fuzzily fizzily sensation of fur…

The perfect triangular shape…

These are cat ears!

Freaking cat ears!

And nu nu nu nu, not those fake cat ears that cosplayers often wear.

They are REAL, and they can move on their own!

"MEOW YEAH!"

Good good! Cat ears are awesome! But what about other parts? What other cat features do you have?

So you turn around to investigate your butt.

Oooooooh…. what's this?

OooooohHHHHHHH!

YES! You have a tail too! A really really really nice tail!

It's a long and slim tail, with just a thin layer of fur, just the way you liked! And it's white! Same color as your hair!

And now you also notice that you have long, straight and silky smooth hair.

Well, among different kinds of tails, slim tail looks more elegant than a fluffy tail. Even though you would like a fluffy tail too, this tail design is indeed your most preference. After all, a fluffy tail can be a bit hot during summer you know?

So you grab your tail and wag it back and forth with a prideful smile.

“This is amazing nyah!”

But uhhhh… the tail is still pretty ded because you don't know how to move the tail by itself yet, so you have to use your hand. But you think that with a little bit of practice, you will eventually be able to have full tail mastery!

Can you even use a tail to grab on stuff?

Nyahh! 

Tails are just decorations. 

Remember, you are cat! Not a monkey!

So...Nyahhh~~~

You then jump on the bed and stretch your body out, making some weird noise. Your body feels light. Right, you are now a girl, so your body obviously feels lighter than before. 

You look at your hands. 

Nice, still human hands. You like cat girls but you don't really want to have paw hands. After all, human hands are just better for doing almost anything. 

Well, except for clawing stuff. 

Actually… speaking of clawing… 

Are your nails a little bit… 

"Oooh! What's this nyaa!?"

You just accidentally extended and retracted your sharp nails like extremely deadly weapons! 

Heck yeah! 

This is fabulous. You are satisfied. 

But have to be careful when wiping your ass though! 

NyAhhh~ 

You then lie down.

“I am a cat girl nyah~~~ who could have thought something like this would happen nya," right now, you cannot even hide the big grin on your face. "I guess, stories of people reincarnating into another world after being hit by trucks are real nya!"

But… wait a minute!

You immediately sit back up, since you just realized something else…

There are 2 things that make up a cat girl.

Right? 

RIGHT?

The "cat" part, which you already have.

But what about... 

…. the "girl" parts?

Ooooooh!

"Gulp..."

You look down, and feel a little bit bouncy under your blue dress. 

Oy… care… careful!

You know what you are thinkingggg!

"It... it's my body right nya! It won't be weird if I check it out a little bit nya?"

Oh no… your head is already swarmed with degenerated thoughts…

So slowly, slowly, eagerly, you move your hand…

Almost touches your boobs. 

But suddenly...

Knock knock!

"Nyah!!!" you startle. 

Someone just knocked on your door.

Who is that?


103