Chapter 4 – Catgirl eats big meal
3.1k 9 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmmmmmmhhh!” 

Nom nom nom nom nom

You chew loudly and noisily.

The hot potato cube melts inside your mouth, packed with flavor. It’s so creamy, and the gravy is just how you like it to be. So rich, so meaty, with lots of herb and butter taste! 

And what is this meat? This mysterious meat, it’s similar to beef brisket in terms of texture, but lighter in color and has less fat. But even then, it’s super tender and juicy!

The girl calls it Chupal stew, so that means it comes from some kind of animal called a “chupal”? Orrr, it can be the name of the one who invented this dish? Or location? 

You are curious about this world already.

“This is delish! Delish nyaa!” 

Your cheeks are stuffed! You cannot stop taking bites after bites after bites. 

Meanwhile, the back haired cat girl just sits there at the same table, happily watching you eat. You can see the excitement in her smile, and the way that her tail is wagging back and forth non stop.

Oh, and by the way, that girl’s name is Lizz.

“Lizz, you are an amazing cook nyaa!” You compliment her.

"I'm glad you like it!" Lizz reply with a big smile.

“By the way, is chupal an animal nya?” You ask.

“Yeah!" Lizz answers. "It is a kind of animal that lives in the forest. We hunt them regularly and it gives really delicious meat. But... weird, you haven't seen a chupal before? They are everywhere!”

Ah, you are from another world. You don't have any memory of this world, so of course you don't know what a chupal is. 

And should you tell that to Lizz?

For a short moment, you wonder, how will she react if she learns the truth about you? 

Will she believe you? 

There is no need to take any risk right now, revealing your past identity, so therefore, you just come up with a passable excuse.

“I... have never seen it before nya...” and then you pretend to hug your head. "I woke up without any memories... and whenever I try to remember, my head... ouchh! It hurts nya!"

"Oh no! Are you okay?" Lizz quickly runs to your side and check on you. "I'm... I'm so sorry! I didn't know..."

Yep yep, it's working! 

So to make it more believable, to hug your head tighter, messing your hair around and finally drop your whole body onto the ground, rolling like you are in a deep pain.

"Nyaaaah! These memories!!! It's sooo dark nyaaa! Mother... father... cute little sister who is not blood related... don't leave me nyaa! "

You scream and cry and wail!

"Ehh? What!!? Ehhh!!?" Lizz is now in panic! "What should I do? I'm sorry! What should I do???"

You then take a little peek at her face.

Oh... 

Lizz is crying...

Shit! Seems like you went overboard there.

So slowly, you crawl back to your seat.

Lizz helps you get up as well.

"It's... it's alright nya." You say while breathing heavily. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have tried nya... I just... want to at least remember my name, nya..." 

"Don't worry about it," Lizz says while wiping away her tears. "You don't have to remember anything right now if it brings you so much pain!"

You then pretend to be questioning your own existance. “I... I guess nya... But then... who... am I nya...? Where... do I belong... nya?"

"How... how about we come up with a new name for you until you remember your previous one?" Lizz immediately tries to cheer you up by making a nice suggestion. "You know, a pretty and cool name that is just as beautiful as you!"

Oooooh! 

Lizz is really really nice there! You can already see that she is extremely caring and loving!

And just as calculated!

Ehehehe

The thing is, you have also been thinking about a new name. A new name that is cute and cool and fit for a beautiful catgirl!

Shiro? Neko? Yuki? Sakura? Aya? Ayaya?

Soo many pretty names!

So what should it be? You are having a hard time deciding. But now, in fact, you have a better idea!

Why don't you let Lizz come up with a name for you?

So, "Lizz," you look at Lizz with sparkling eyes. "can you please think of a name for me nya?" you ask, softly...

"Oh, me?" Lizz is a bit surprised. She quickly points at herself.

You nod.

"Are... are you sure?"

You nod again. "Of course nya! Any name you give me, I will take it, love it and cherish it! After all, you are now my first and only best friend nya!"

And with that, Lizz's face slightly blushes.

"I.. I..." 

Ohhh, she is tearing up now. Good! She is moved by your words! Omega good job!

"Then, can I call you...

...Felicia? And your last name should be DeathWhizkersz, so Felicia DeathWhizkersz?"

Felicia? 

Not bad! not bad! 

You really like it.    

But DeathWhizkersz? 

What the meow is that?

If you remember what Lizz said earlier correctly, it should have something to do with your hair color.


That's all for me today. How you like the starting chapters?

See you again soon!

82