Chapter 3 – Catgirl meets another catgirl
3.7k 8 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who's there nya?"

Surprised by the knocking at such a sensitive moment, you ask grumpily.

"Oh, hi! So you are awake! I... I bring you a change of clothes!"

You hear a voice from outside. It's a really soft, nice voice. The person must be a very young girl. And she brings you new clothes.

You like your current blue dress though, but you also notice some dirt spots on it. So, new clothes should be nice!

So you quickly get off the bed and open the door…

And you are greeted by the sight of something really really nice nice nice nice.

Oooh...

OooooooHHHHH!!!!

"You are catgirl too nyaaa!"

You say in excitement after seeing the other person.

"Ehh?" the other cat girl is dumbfounded by your words. "Y-yes?"

YES! She is another cat girl! Her hair is black and short, her eyes are bright green and her skin is so white and smooth. A small and simple white dress cutely wraps around her slim, tall figure. 

And... “You are sooo pretty!" the catgirl says to you, with her eyes sparkling with admiration!

What a nice girl!

Eh?

Wait…?

Something isn’t right here.

Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

So “Nu nu nu, you are pretty nyah!” you reply.

“Eh? Me? Ehhhhh!?” 

But the girl seems to be confused. She turns her head around to look behind her, but after seeing no one else...

“No no no no!” she shakes her head. “I’m… I’m just an average person!”

What? An average person? 

That makes no sense! You wonder what the meow she is talking about. There’s no way an average person can be this cute and charming!

“Nu! I’m telling the truth nya!" you reaffirms your point. "You are very pretty and cute, your dress is pretty. And ooooh! I love your hair nyaa!”

Yes, you absolutely love girls with tomboy hair like this. It gives such an energetic and friendly vibe! 

“Eeee!” The girl immediately turns around and hugs her face. “No… no way!” And you can hear her voice shaking. "Is… is she joking?" the girl is now whispering to herself. "She is joking right?"

Weird…

“Are- are you alright nya?” You then ask. 

Why would a girl react like that when you praise her? 

You don’t really understand.

So you apologize.

“I’m… I'm sorry nya. Did I say something rude nya?"

Right, maybe that's the case? You know that it sometimes can be quite creepy when someone suddenly says that you are cute.

"No! Not at all!" the girl immediately turns around and shakes her head. "But to think a DeathWhizkersz would compliment me like this…"

"Death...Whiskers nya?"

You ask, confused.

"I mean, your hair is white! White is the most beautiful color!"

"White…?" you tilt your head. "Ooooh, right! My hair is white nya!"

But why does hair color have anything to do with beauty?

"White cat black cat brown cat, aren't they all pretty?" you say to the other person.

The girl seems to also be surprised by what you said. But then, quickly, a big, happy smile blooms on her face. "Yes!" 

She nods. 

But then, 

Buru buru buru buru…

Something awkward ruins the moment.

Oh….

Ehehehe…

"Sor.. sorry nyah!" you scratch your head in embarrassment. "It was my stomach nya!"

The girl chuckles after seeing you like that. 

"No worries! Let me grab you something to eat!" she then says. 

Oh?

Food?

Nice nice nice nice nice! 

So "Yes please! NYA!" you reply. You change clothes, then walk together with her to the dining room.

Didn't have time to investigate your body thoroughly though, so guess you will do that later.


On the way to the dining room, you wonder…

What do cat girls eat?

Cat food, or girl food?

Cat food doesn't taste very good though. But as a cat, maybe your taste buds have changed?

Your tongue now have spikes.

You licky your hands. Oooh, feels brushy.

Either way, you don't really mind either cat food or girl food! If it's delicious enough!

Ohh!

And speaking of delicious, a really nice smell just entered your nostrils.

Beef smell.

Potatoes.

With a little hint of butter.

Ooooh, mashed beef? Or potato stew?

Your mouth is watering. Actually, you are pretty sure that it is not what that dish is called. But whatever, you like this already! 

The other cat girl is leading you by holding your hands. 

Awww!

This is such a blissful blessing. You feel like your heart is melting just by touching her hands… So small, so soft...

And to think that one day you can have dinner with a cat girl and as a cat girl…

Awesome, right?

Your mind is dazzled by pure happiness.

The girl then sit you at one of the tables before going to the kitchen to get food.

And after a few minutes...

"Taada!!!"

The food arrives!

It's beef stew! 

... 

Or something similar to that!

Anyways, you can't wait to dig in!


96