Chapter 5 – Catgirl meets herself
2.8k 6 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, curious, you ask Lizz to tell you more about the Deadly Whiskery.

“Oh? DeathWhizkersz?” Lizz happily agrees. “Sure! Then, how about we come to my room later? I have something to show you!”

Ooooh?

Lizz’s room!?

How can you say no to THAT?

So “Nyah!” you nod, and after helping Lizz washing the dishes, you follow her upstairs, into her room.


Step, step.

This house has many rooms, and that is because it used to be an inn. The previous owner just left this place a few weeks ago, before Lizz’s family moved in. Thus, they planned to open their own business next week.

As you climb the star and walk inside the corridor, you can see buckets of paint and brushes everywhere, some paintings are still on the floor, wrapped in cloths, waiting to be displayed. Seems like they still have quite a bit of work left, decorating the place. But the flower pots and candles along the way makes it feel lively already.

And at the most corner of the second floor, here it is, a room with a big sign that says: “Lilia Var Lucarias.”

So that’s Lizz’s full name. You wonder how did it become “Lizz”

But before that, no more waiting.

You enter Lizz’s room.


And…

“Woaaah! Your room is so cozy nyaa!”

You are amazed by how amazing it looks. Everything has such a warm feeling! There is a small bed with a fur blanket. Some questionable paintings on the walls. A candle chandelier is hung at the center of the room. And wow, she even has her own closet for unlimited clothes and next to that, a special desk just dedicated to display her own teddy bear collection!

And what is this? 

A… mirror?

There is a big, oval shaped mirror on top of the desk, partly hidden behind a big teddy bear.

So you move closer for a better look, and…

Oh my…

It is like… thunderstruck.

Your jaws drop…

“Is this… is this…” you hold onto the mirror, cannot help shaking. “me nya?”

What?

What what what?

You cannot believe your eyes! You previously thought that Lizz was a little bit overreacted when she said you looked pretty. But after seeing your own reflection…

Damn it.

You have no words.

“See?” Lizz taps your shoulder and proceeds to fix your hair. 

“My… my eyes nya…”

But you still seem to be deeply stunned by your own reality shattering beauty. 

“Yes, even myself cannot believe it when I first saw your eyes. They say that anyone looking into a DeathWhizkersz’s eyes would be instantly charmed, even the Gods. So, looks like the rumors are true after all…”

So that’s also why Lizz was so flustered when you complimented her. So that’s why!

It’s not that Lizz is not pretty in your eyes anymore, but it’s just that YOU are on a whole another level!

“Woah…” and you exclaim “they are… so blue nya…”

Yeah, after all, you were a boy. You don’t have enough vocabulary to describe this particular color. So, all you could say was blue. 

But if one tries to find the closest example possible, then perhaps the most sparkly sapphire gemstones ever existed?

“You know? Many people can now dye their hair white, but the real thing that makes you a DeathWhizkersz is your special eyes… and I don’t think that it can ever be replicated.”

Yes.

You nod.

Seems like you agree too. Definitely! There is no way another eyes like that can exist!

Then, “Come here!” Lizz pulls your arm to lead you to another particular stuff. "Close your eyes!"

Oh?

Lizz is trying to surprise you?

This is fun! So you do as she says. 

Your heart is beating faster and faster and you don't know why.

And then.

"Here it is!"

You open your eyes. There is a huge framed painting on the wall, next to Lizz’s bed. 

“So, who do you think she is?” Lizz then asks.

Immediately, As soon as you see the painting, your tail hair stands up straight.

The painting is soooo similar to what you saw in the mirror.

In fact, too similar!

“It… it…” you stutter, “why am I in this painting nya?” 


NSFW

Spoiler

[collapse]
79