Chapter 12 – Catgirl gets a surprise present
1.9k 3 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Ignitas. The Fire Dragon King lost his mind due to a curse and went on a rampage. It destroyed countless cities and villages, and now, it was there in Wosmeowcia. With just one breath, half of the town melted into a river of bubbling lava. 

So, everyone panicked. Great grandma and great grandpa acted fast to evacuate everybody away. But when they got onto the horse carriage and checked for people, they found Felicia missing. There was no time, so they had to leave her behind…

But grandma refused.

She jumped down so quickly that no one noticed her. Then, she ran towards the little house where Felicia stayed, but found nobody.

So grandma shouted and shouted and shouted Felicia’s name. Her voice shivered, as she could hear the dragon’s wings flapping closer and closer, and the horrifying grunting sounds that it made were like erupting volcanoes to her ears.

Not far away, people were screaming, running for their lives, while others were being burned alive.

But then, she saw it… a mysterious light coming from our family’s warehouse. 

So she went there to investigate.

And as she opened the door, she found her.

Felicia was standing there in the middle of the warehouse, hands holding a mysterious case. 

“Felicia!” grandma shouted and waved at her. “We have to go, we have to go now!”

But Felicia didn’t react, nor did she come with her.

But instead, she opened the case… and inside it… a huge rapier, shining bright like the northern lights!

And as Felicia touched the rapier, my grandma instantly realized that her house servant for so many years was actually… a DeathWhizkersz.

Her blonde hair was gone. It had reverted back to white, as pure as snow. She spread her wings, still wearing the rosy dress that grandma gave her during a festival, but her beauty was now a thousand times more captivating than ever before.

Grandma was stunned. 

Great grandma found them, also stunned.

Great grandfather too, couldn't move an inch.

And then, Felicia approached them, told them to get out of there, before stayed to fight the dragon all by herself."


Suddenly, the story stops.

This is such a big cliff hanger!

So “What next? What’s next nyaa!? Tell me nyaaa!”

You insist that Lizz tell you the rest of the story. 

“Did she win nya? Did she kill the dragon nyaA!?”

“No…” 

Your heart tightens at that word.

“Then… did she die nya?”

But Lizz shook her head. 

“I don’t know. When the fight finally happened, grandma already went onto the carriage and they headed to Lunaria. But she could still hear the explosions from miles and miles away…”

“And did anyone come back to check nyaa?”

“Yes. The fighting lasted for a whole week. The knights then went there a couple days later, but the only things they could retrieve were some dragon scale, frozen and shattered. Both Felicia and Ignitas were nowhere to be found.”

“So, that means they were still alive, nya? Because no corpses nya!”

That’s right! No corpses mean no death! It’s quite depressing knowing that the dragon got away, but at least the girl was safe.

Right?

But Lizz then continued.

“They later found a trail of blood nearby, leading into the nearby woods.”

“Eh? So you think it was Felicia nya?”

“It was highly hers,” Lizz answered. “So they followed it but…”

But what?

Aahhh! 

Stupid Lizz, the suspension is killing you!

“But they were blocked by a wall of thorny vines that they had never seen before, nor had it existed at the location previously. The vines were made of ice, and whenever they tried to enter, there were waves of thousands of icicles shooting out like arrows, so no one dared to go in.”

“Woww! Do you think that Felicia was shooting those arrows nya?”

But Lizz shook her head. 

“I don’t know. People have been speculating ever since. Some says that the DeathWhizkersz is still in there, but the others think that she has already passed away, and it was her last spell in order to protect some sort of secret.”

“I… I see nyaa…”

You exhale deeply. Well, it was a really interesting story, but you somehow don’t like the ending very much.

“Hey,” Lizz suddenly gets up and out of bed. “I just remembered something, please wait a second!”

And the girl starts to dig deep into her own closet.

A few moments later…

“Found it! Tadaa!”

Lizz brings back a small wooden box with her. You look at the box, it is decorated with many, many snowflakes patterns.

“This box is very precious to me. Actually, it’s my family’s heirloom, so I have to hide it away, ehehe.” Lizz says with a smile, her face for some reason seems to be very exciting. 

“Oh? What is this nya?” 

“Oh, wait a minute, let me blow out the candles!”

Fuu~!

All candles are off!

But you can still see! Cat eyes privilege! 

But why did Lizz have to turn off the light huh? This makes you even more curious about what is inside the box.

And then…

“A present for you, Felicia, I think you will look great wearing this.”

Lizz gives you the box.

Huh? You are confused.

If this is Lizz’s family heirloom, then why would she give it to you?

But “Open it!” Lizz insists.

So you do as she says.

And as you remove the lid…

The room is instantly filled with light again. Not any light, but a dazzling, sparkling blue light.

“Woaaaaaaaaaaaah!” your jaws drop at the spectacular beauty of the thing. “It… it is so pretty nyaa!”

“Right?” Lizz is now full of happiness. “Do you want me to put it on for you?”

“But… but…”

But Lizz has already taken the thing out and put it on your neck.

She then pushes you down, looks at you with her lovely, dreamy eyes, before leaning down and kisses your lips.

“Are you sure… nya?”

You ask, holding Lizz tightly in your arms.

And she replies:

“This pendant belonged to the past Felicia. Who else but a DeathWhizkersz is worthy enough to wear it?” 


56