Chapter 15 – Catgirl meets catgirl’s mom
1.7k 6 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

”Felicia, this is mom!” Lizz holds your hand and introduces you.

“Hey, isn’t this miss DeathWhizkersz?” the mother sees and greets you. “So you’ve woken up? How are you feeling?”

“I’m… I’m good. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lucarias… nya…”

”Cleo, that’s my name,” Lizz’s mother smiles and shakes your hand. “And your name is… Felicia?”

“Actually, mom,” Lizz interrupts. She then explains your circumstances, that you somehow have lost all of your previous memories.

Ah, you know, the things that you made up.


“I see… that’s so sad.” Lizz’s mother exclaims. 

“But, anyways, thank you so much for bringing me here, nya.”

You bow, politely, thanking her for letting you stay. What happened was, Cleo found you somehow lying on the ground, inside a small temple of the Goddess Aquilonyan when she returned from her hunting trip in the woods. So, she brought you back to her house and instructed Lizz to take care of you.

“Nah, don’t mention it!” Cleo replies. “And I’m glad that you’ve become friends with my little Lilia! Please take care of her.”

Oh, Lilia, that is Lizz’s real name.

“Of course! I’m so happy to be with her, nya!”

“And, you see, mom is very strong! Hehe.” Lizz says, smiling proudly. “Mom said, she alone carried you along with two big fat chupals on her shoulder all the way back from the temple!”

“Hey!” you pout at Lizz, as she is obviously trying to mess with you.

But meanwhile, you can clearly see why Cleo was able capable of that. Based on her look alone, she is strong! As Lizz’s mother, this woman is also a catgirl but her body is built like a mighty panther. She is extremely tall and muscular! You have a feeling that she can easily crush any man to death with those huge, buffed arms. And this may sound inappropriate, but you really, really want to touch and feel those eight packs, rock hard looking abs on top of her belly. But of course, she will definitely murder you in split seconds if you do so.

On the other hand, Cleo has the same short, tomboyish hairstyle as Lizz. They really look like mother and daughter. But her eye color is different. Lizz’s eyes are green, but Cleo’s are purple. They give out such mysterious, alluring yet really dangerous vibes.

“So, what’s with all this adventuring stuff that you were talking about?”

“A! I want to go to the Northern Lands with Felicia!” Lizz says while chewing on a strip of crispy chupal bacon. She gave some to you also, and they are very delicious.

Cleo thinks for a while, then…

“Ouch!” Lizz hugs her head as her mother just casually karate chopped her. You are amazed that the girl’s head didn’t split upon receiving that hit. 

“Don’t be silly. Do you even know how dangerous it is for you to go there?”

“I do!” Lizz protests. “But I’m 17 now, I’m an adult! I can defeat C ranked monsters already!”

“That’s not good enough!”

“But… weren’t you the same when you were my age? You ran away from home and went on your sweet adventures with dad!”

“Huh? So what? I was able to defeat B ranked beasts with my bare hand back then!”

“I can kill B ranks too if I try!”

Oy… this is bad…

You go into silence as you watch the two mother and daughter arguing. They seem to have already forgotten about your existence and are now just shouting at each other. But as you watch the scene unfold, you also realize something really, really interesting about these particular girls…

Lizz’s grandmother, mother, big sisters, all went on their own adventure at a very young age, either because of important missions, or just simply due to being in love with hot guys. And now, the little girl too?

Gulp… you swallow your saliva.

Isn’t this bloodline… a little bit… too wild?

“Like I said, unless you reach B rank and earn my approval, you won’t be going anywhere!”

“But you are SS ranked! Earning your approval is like shooting down stars! Impossible!”

“Then, what if a demon appears in front of you, what can you do? Let Ms DeathWhizkersz get eaten?”

“Then, I will sacrifice myself to save her! I will protect her with my life!”

“Huh? You think you will be able to do that?”

“I… I…”

Lizz starts tearing up. But her mother doesn’t back down. 

“Miss DeathWhizkersz!” Cleo suddenly calls your name. 

“Yes!” You respond immediately.

“What do you think? I know that you have to go on your own mission as soon as possible. But… do you think you and Lilia will have any chance of surviving out there?”

“I…” you look down, and give your honest answer. “I don’t think so, nya.”

“Felicia…” Lizz then holds onto your hand, eyes are now all watering.

But then, “However, Miss DeathWhizkersz, is it true that you don’t know how to fight?”

“Huh?” you look up. “Yes, I don’t, nya…”

After all, you are not the real DeathWhizkersz in the legends. You are just someone who happens to be reincarnated into this particular body. You have no fighting experience. You have never been to any martial art workshop. You even never have been in any fight before. So how can you fight now?

However, “That’s bullshit,” Cleo suddenly says. “My eyes can see the huge amount of mana dwelling within you. It’s giving me chills actually. So, I think maybe you just forgot how to fight.”

“Is… is that real nya?”

“Of course! And I think I can help you regain your power if that is the case.”

Now you think about it, even though the whole ‘I somehow lost my memories’ is just made up, there is actually a high chance of you having combat power right here. After all, don’t every protagonist in literary every isekai stories get cheat-like powers?

So Cleo’s words really make you excited!

“But mom!” Lizz suddenly interrupts. “If Felicia tries to remember something, she will be in immense pain! Is that really okay for her to do?”

“Akkk!” you cough. “Actually, I can bear it! No matter how hard and painful it will be, I will try my best nya! I was alone before, but now, I’ve found my purpose. I can finally protect Lizz, I can finally find my purpose in iife nya!”

“Fe… Feliciaaaaa! OOaaaaa!”

Hearing that passionate speech, Lizz jumps at you and starts crying like a baby! Aha! The catgirl is deeply moved by your words!

“Nice! What a fighting spirit!” Opps, even the mother is holding back her tears! “So if you perform well, I may reconsider and let Lizz go with you.”

“YESS!” Lizz jumps for joy and hugs her mother! 

“Then, please take care of me nya!”

“Of course, you can count on me!” Cleo says with a big smile. “However, the inn is gonna be open in a few days so there is too much work for me to do right now, but I will be available next week. So get ready!”

“I will, nya!”

Ooooooh, so fighting power…  

You are super excited to find out how really strong you are.


50