Side chapter – The leopard’s passion
1.7k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For anyone interested in Lizz's mom back story.

Thank you for reading my book.


“Ha!” The black haired, purple eyes catgirl slashed her great sword, creating a powerful shockwave that countered his attack. Leon’s eyes open wide in surprise.

How is this possible? He thought. Her growth rate is so insane!

Just merely five years ago, this was still a little girl who refused to let his leg go and begged him to teach her how to fight. She wasn’t even able to hold a sword properly, let alone such a heavy great sword.

But now… 

Cleo quickly followed by a lightning fast jump forward, closing the distance between the two. She dodged his other attack. Her silhouette flashed. And in the blink of an eye, she arrived, delivering her strike!

Leon raised his sword to block it. His reflexes were just as fast!

But clang!

The sword shattered in an instant! 

“What!!?” Leon shouted, utterly in shock.

Did she just… smashed my sword to bits!? My highest grade obsidian sword?

Her?

“Haha!” Cleo laughed like a maniac. Then, “You are open!” She delivered the final blow! Her kick sent Leon flying, slammed straight into the wall!

“Blarrgh!!!” 

The long hair, green eye catman vomited blood. So, the top A ranked warrior in the kingdom was defeated, just like that, by a B ranked female warrior? 

Leon smiled, and coughed. That kick had shattered his armor and ribs. As a result, he could no longer stand. 

But of course, Cleo did that for a reason.

“Shit, I’m in trouble.” Leon wiped his own blood and said to himself, as he watched Cleo bending down, approaching him on all four.

“Can I claim my prize now?” Cleo said and unzipped his pants.

Leon wanted to say something, but before he could, his dick was already inside the catgirl’s mouth.


Ah, and just like how cats do, Cleo enjoyed her hard earned prize slowly, no rushing. With those injuries on him, she knew that he was all hers now.

So, she licked that big dick, up and down, throughout, wetted it a few times with her saliva, then brushed her tongue against the tips of it. His salty precum tasted heavenly to her. The wild, musky smell aroused her further, making her breathe hotter than steam. 

“Ahhh… cough cough… Urrghhh…” 

Leon grunted. Shit… his dick felt good, it made his muscle tensed up, but as it did, the shattered bone pushed into his inner flesh inside his chest, causing sharp, intense pain. But Cleo won’t stop just because of that! Leon knew, because he understood her personality like the palm of his hands.

The only thing he did wrong was to underestimate her.

A few months ago, Cleo confessed to him. Even though Leon did have some feelings for her, the fact that she was his student made him hesitate. So he told her that if she could beat him in a duel, then he would consider it.

The girl had been training super hard since then.

And now, look at what she had achieved.

“Grrrrr….” Cleo purred as her way of showing happiness. Licking and sucking on his dick was a nice little treat, a decent appetizer. But of course, she was not done. There was still a main dish left. 

So she took off her pants, her panties, then climbed on top.

Leon, on the receiving end of all that, was sweating like crazy.

And then.

“Teacher, you are mine.”

Cleo said as she inserted his dick deep into her vagina. Blood dripped out, her virginity was taken at that very moment. But that little cute pain only added more flavor to her already delicious satisfaction! 

“Aaaahhh…” 

She looked up at the sky, bending her body backward, and moaned as she could now feel the whole thing being captured within her vagina walls.

Oh, the blueness of the sky, the brightness of the sun, the happy chirping sounds of little love birds dancing around the trees, all painted such a beautiful picture inside the catgirl’s mind. To Cleo, this new memory would be forever as sweet as a thousand honey roasts.

Yes, she absolutely loved the taste of sweet chupal honey roasts. But she would prefer Leon's dick a thousand times more.

And then, she started to move, slowly.

“Ahhh…. Yess…. Yes…”

The hair on top of Leon's dick was now soaked wet in pussy juice.

On the other hand, damn, no wonder why they called him one of the best swordsmen of the kingdom. The man was grunting, shaking, his claws already left countless marks on the stone ground due to a fusion of both pain and pleasure, yet he was still able to keep his seeds unspent. He couldn’t move his hip, so the girl was literally jumping up and down on him as she pleased. She liked it deep and rough, so she repeatedly sheathed and unsheathed his sword all the way from the base to the tip. Her beastly moans made him harder than a rock golem. The inside of her pussy felt amazing, hot like charcoal and squeezing him tighter than being crushed by ten chupals. 

Then, suddenly, veins started to pop up on his forehead and every muscles of his legs and arms. His body turned red, and his tattoos glowed bright! 

Shit! He now realized what just happened. When the heck did my bloodline skill activate!? 

Blood break - Unyielding will. The skill that he saved as his trump card for life-threatening scenarios, the one that would allow him to go ten times beyond his physical capability, automatically activated!?

And as an interesting result, his dick doubled in size.

“Ahhh.~~ Yesss!” feeling that pump getting such an amazing upgrade inside her, Cleo got even more violence! So she moaned, moved faster and faster, then leaned down, licking and biting him like a feral!    

“Uggggg! You... you...” 

Leon grunted, smashing his palm against the wall, causing it to break. Then, couldn’t take it anymore, he finally decided to act. 

Despite the pain caused by the broken ribs, he used a very fast moment to captured Cleo within his arms, then squeezed her tight. The catgirl couldn't react in time to escape that.

“Huh?” Cleo stopped because she was so surprised. "You... can still move?"

But of course he could!

“Naughty little cat.” Leon then said to her face. “Do you really think you have won? You think you have beaten me?”

Cleo was bewildered by what happened. But before she could do anything… 

Leon’s hand pushed the ground, propelling his body up, and flipped their position! The long haired, green eyed, most handsome catman was now on top!

But that move also did serious damage to him. 

So “Haaa….” he exhaled, taking a deep breath.

And then, he suddenly changed his attitude.…

“Cleo,” Leon looked at the catgirl with his big green eyes. The girl was absolutely dumbfounded, didn’t know how to react, because she had never seen this look on his face before.

So “yes?” she answered, softly.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds, but a single second of that felt like eternity for them.

Both hearts are making drumming sounds, like they were trying to silence the world just for them.

And then, Leon made a proposal.

“I, Leon Var Lucarias, am declaring my love for you. My dear Cleo, will you mate with me for the rest of my life?”

Tears dropped from Cleo's eyes.

And you know, that was also the first time in so many years that the catgirl cried.


P/S: Of course, they continued banging each other countless times after that, and ended up making Lizz aka Lilia Var Lucarias.

Spoiler

[collapse]
43