Chapter 17 – Catgirl eats her fill of chekin noodles
1.4k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slurpppp

Slurppppppp~~~

“More! More nya!!!”

That is already your third bowl. Can your stomach even hold that much? Of course it can! It’s noodles after all!

The noodles are really similar to what you had in your previous life. It is prepared the same way: boiled, put into a bowl, then the chef pours the broth onto it. It’s stringy and springy, just like how every noodle is meant to be. The spices are a little light though, but there are bottles of all kinds of sauces available for you to adjust to your taste.

However, the chekin here is quite different! It has somewhat more fat than the regular chicken, so it’s very tender, rich and flavorful. Maybe, because the chekins has no wings, they develop superior legs and thigh meat? 

But there is also this big, big downside to that, now you think about it. Chekin wings! How the meow are you going to get your favorite chekin wings now, if no chekin has wings!?

Aaaahhh, how unfortunate…

Then, after the fourth bowl, you are comfortably stuffed.

“Thank you, Anna!” Lizz and you wave goodbye to the checkin noodle shop owner. She is a very young and nice human girl, who decided to tell you a lot about the history of the town as she knew that you are new here.

Basically, the town is just a small one called Merton East, and its citizens consist of 50% human, 35% beast kins, and the rest are other races such as elves and dwarfs. They call it Merton East, because it is basically East of Old Merton. The people in Old Merton moved here due to some disastrous events in the past.

And now, after the energy has been replenished… Lizz suddenly comes up with a new idea.

“Felicia, do you want to go visit the temple of the Goddess Aquilonyan?”

“Oh! That’s a good idea nya! Is that the place where your mom found me nya?”

There can be some clues there, about how you ended up here in this world, or how to unlock your real power.

“But it will be quite a long walk through the woods, because it’s in Old Merton. So get ready!”

But, hearing about the woods and knowing that there will be monsters, “Is it safe to go into the woods nya?” you ask.

“Of course!” Lizz replies. “There are some monsters there, but mostly D or C rank. I can defeat the D rank ones with no problems even if there are hundreds of them! The C rank ones can be quite annoying in group though, but they are generally harmless unless you attack them first. There are a few B rank ones too, Giant Rock Turtles and Grunting Treants, but the Treants have their own territory, while the Turtles are very slow, so we can always avoid them. So, trust me, no need to fear anything!”

Oooh, Lizz knows everything, isn’t she?

You are very glad to have such a reliable friend by your side. 

“But, at least we should bring some weapons nya!” you make a suggestion, just in case something unexpected happens. After all, monsters are one thing, but there can be threats in the form of bandits or thieves.

“Oh, you are right!” Lizz agrees. “But I’m quite lazy to go back now, so let’s borrow some from the guards!”

“Eh? Can you even do that, nya?”

“Of course! I know them all! They are very good friends of mom and dad!”

Thus, you walk to the town gate to ask for some weapons.


“Oh, good morning young beauty! Are you going outside today?” 

Oooh! Just as Lizz said, the guards who are standing by the gate instantly recognize her.

“Hello Fran, hello Tim!!” Lizz waves back at them. Fran is a young wolfboy, while Tim is a tall, young human boy. “By any chance, can I borrow two swords and two shields? We are just going to visit the Temple of Aquilonyan real quick!”

“I see!” Tim replies. “Of course you can! Feel free to grab the ones on the racks! You already know where to find them, right?”

“Yes!”

“You see, I usually spar with them whenever I have some free time, hehe…” Lizz then whispers to you to brag about her connection.  

“And by the way, is this the one your mother carried back with her yesterday?” Fran suddenly gets close and stares at you.  

It is quite an intense stare, so you take a few steps back. You are still wearing your “vampire gears” though, so you doubt that the guy can spot anything. 

But then he starts to sniff. 

“Sniff sniff… catgirl, young, had chekin for breakfast, just recently mated, really strong sexual desire, hmmm…” he then turn to look at Lizz, make a highly sussy grin, then look back at you. “The scents are intertwined, hehe, I see… I see…”

And hearing that, you are stunned.

Woah… just… how sensitive this guy’s nose is? You feel highly impressed yet disgusted at the same time, you don’t know what to say.

“Heeyyy!” Lizz pushes the guy away while her face is turning really, really red! “Don’t… don’t go around sniffing young girls like that! You perverted Butt Sniffer!”

“Oh come on!” But Fran retaliates. “That’s my job! I get paid to sniff out criminals!”  

“Felicia is not a criminal!”

“Haha!” Fran makes a big laugh. “Yes, I know. Anyways, you girls are free to pass.”

“Hmmmp!” Lizz then hisses him away and bleps at him. 

Meanwhile, Butt Sniffer? You wonder what terrible things the guy did to deserve that title.

Lizz then proceeds to take two sets of swords, shields, light armors and give one set to you. The armor is quite heavy actually, despite being classified as light.

Then, the two of you walk out of Merton East, up the hill, into the woods. 

It is estimated to be a long two hours walk on foot to get there, so Lizz has already prepared beforehand and bought some more chekin meat for lunch.


Pic of Fran. But I figure that you may want your dose of cute girls too, so here is more:

40