Chapter 22 – Catgirl gets her power
1.2k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So… you know everything, nya?”

“Well, not really, since there are times that you need your own privacy too,” the Goddess replies. “But basically, I know most things, including your honest prayer at the temple. But I’m afraid I won’t be able to get your dong back.“

“Aaaaah!” hearing that, you cry in disappointment. “It… it’s fine. I can understand nya.”

Well… having a vagina and a dick at the same time may be too much of a request, even for a Goddess.

“Then… are you here to save us, nya?”

You get right to the point as the situation is dire. You have been seriously injured. In fact, you don’t even know if you are still alive or not. Meanwhile, there is no chance that Lizz can defeat all of those Corruptors on her own.

You want to save her, but you don’t know how. But maybe... the Goddess can?

But “No,” she says to you and explains why. “Every God is bound by strict rules, rules that prevent us from directly interfering with the mortal realm. 

“However,” she continues “what I can give you is some wisdom, and if you use it well, you and your friend can safely get out of this situation. But, it will be up to you.”

Then, the Goddess snaps her fingers. The surrounding changes. 

You are now inside that place with a lot of thorny, icy vines. 


“This… this is the same as my dream nya!”

You see the other Felicia, still has her body inside this gigantic ice crystal. 

“Goddess, is she still alive nya?” you ask.

“Yes,” The Goddess answers. “But she only has one last breath left, and she has been waiting for you.”

“She has been… waiting… for me nya?”

“Yes, and all you have to do… is touch her.”

Touch... her?

But, how can you get past this thick layer of ice?

Should you break it?

“No, silly,” the Goddess says. “You said that this is your dream, didn’t you? Don’t you have any other way?”

Any… other… way?

“Right!” you exclaim, having understood what she is trying to say. “This is my dream! And in my dream, I can control anything nyaa!”

You then raise your hand, trying to think of something really, really hot to melt the ice. If this is your dream, then all you need is to just concentrate! Only your mind matters here!

"Nyarrr!" you grunt. "Come one nyaaaaa!"

And soon, your dream responds to you. The ground shakes, and a huge amount of magical power gathers within your palm!

WWWoooosh! 

A giant fireball, as hot as the sun, materialized!

"Aha! It's working nya!"

You throw the fireball at the girl!

But then...

"Oh shit, stop nya!" 

You give your order and the fireball disappears before it reaches the target.

"Hmmm? What's wrong? the Goddess asks.

“No, that’s not it nya…” you answer.

This is because, you just realize something. If you hurl that fireball at her, will she be okay?

You may cause unwanted damage.

And as the Goddess mentioned, the girl only has one last breath left. So maybe, this ice crystal is the only thing that is keeping her alive?

So you shouldn’t do anything to melt it down. You shouldn’t do anything that may hurt the catgirl.

Yes, sometimes, violence is not the answer. And sometimes, all it requires is just some love and empathy. Human beings should try to understand each other’s feelings.

And as you think of that, you gently place your hand onto the ice instead. You focus. Your hand sinks in. You just make it so that your body has the power to go through anything. 

"Hmmm..." the Goddess smiles with pleased eyes “Good job,” 

Then, as you are finally able to touch her, you fix her hair, then run your hand along her cheek, wiping away the blood on her face. Yes,  all catgirls are created to be loved, be cherished like this. Her skin feels nice and soft, just like yours.

And then, you hear a voice…

“Thank you,” her lips move, as she slowly opens her shining eyes.

Your souls instantly connect with each other.  


“Felicia! Felicia!” 

Lizz is shaking your body, crying, screaming at the top of her lungs. She thinks that you are dead. Over twenty Corruptors slowly approach her, but she doesn’t care anymore. She has already thrown away her sword and shield. There is no point in fighting or running now. 

After all, there is no way that she can survive this group of Corruptors. But if even she somehow can, then how can she live without you?

“Tch, silly Lizz,” you raise your hand to wipe away her tears. “I’m not ded yet nya…”

“Eh?” Lizz’s eyes open wide. She is stunned, dumbfounded!

“Who made you cry?” you whisper “Those bastards made you cry nya?”

Then, you stand up. A snowflake pattern appears inside your eyes. Your pendant glows brighter than ever, and inside the pendant, the first star of the Auraelis Aquilonia constellation lights up!

“Phuu~~...” you exhale, your breath turns into icy mist. “DeathWhizkersz magic, Uphius star, the healing star… Ice embrace nya…”

Your blood turns into red ice crystals that seal off your wounds. With this, you can temporarily stop the blood loss.

Two Corruptors move, launching themselves at you.

But… at what speed?

“Ezaartey, the curse star, sub-zero domain nya.”

The freezing cold overwhelms everything twenty meters around you. Your opponents’ movement is significantly slowed! The more closer to you, the slower they become. Even the rain is falling slower!

Then, “Ruburs, creation!” 

A rapier made of ice materializes right on your hand! This is only the replica of the rapier that you saw in your dream, but it's good enough.

You slash.

“NYA!”

The two Corruptors' eyes are split in halves and they go down in one hit. Their bodies shatter into millions of ice pieces instead of turning into mud water!

The other Corruptors take a step back. Their bodies bubbles and they change to a defensive form with really big arms. They now see you as a dangerous threat. Therefore, banding together, they join their hands to make a giant shield.

But you just smirk, seeing them as nothing more significant than roaches.

Banding together like that?

They just made everything easier for you. 

So, “Strofaar,” you give your command, and the fifth star in the constellation lights up. This is the movement star, which gives you the power to freeze and shrink space.

The first time you realize its function, you instantly know how overpowered this star is.

“Ice step nya!”

Wooosh!

You close the distance in less than a blink of an eye. No, this is not teleportation. Teleportation involves space attribute magic. This is just ice magic that influences space instead.

Then, with the power of Avlelteet and Dariana, the blessing and fighting stars, you make a horizontal slash, breaking their formation and launching them away!

But the movement star can not only be used to move you closer to the enemy, but also can bring the enemies to you too!

“Ice vacuum nya!”

In an instant, you shrink space around you again, creating a massive vacuum that sucks all the enemies in, grouping them nicely at one spot!

And for the last skill of the combo…

“You are already dead, nya <3”

Nice, you have always wanted to say some edgy lines like this.

So, “Zreo!” you unleash your ultimate move, which is powered by the death star.

Millions of raindrops turn into millions of ice bullets.

“Eat this, ice burial nya!”

You command and shoot those millions of ice bullets into the enemies! No, there is no escape. The bullets pierce their body, shattering their eyes!

In just seconds, all are defeated. You stand still, watching the Corruptos’ body crumble. Then when all is over, you turn your head, see Lizz looking at you with her bewildered eyes.

“Hehe, I won nya…” you make a victorious smile, and gives a V sign.

But your head suddenly feels dizzy.

Ahh, looks like you have used up too much energy there. Those moves are not free of cost you know?

So you collapse. Your consciousness quickly fades away.

“Huh? Felicia! Felicia!!!”

You hear Lizz’s voice, but you can’t even move your lips to answer her now.

You feels like you really need a long nap.


36