Chapter 23 – Catgirl wakes up after the fight
1.3k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You open your eyes, find yourself in a familiar room. The softness of the bed and the fluffiness of the fur blanket embrace your body. You instantly notice her scent. So you turn your head, and find Lizz sleeping soundly right beside you. The girl is holding tightly onto your arms. Her soft chest brushes against your elbow. Her breath lightly tickles you. 

Ahhh, what a nice feeling... Is this what they call inner peace nya? 

You ask yourself. Because right now, nothing else matters to you. You don’t want to move your hand at all. You just want to watch her sleep, stay close to her like this, as much as possible.

“Mmmmm, catgirl is really nice~ Catgirl is inner peace nya...” 

You enjoy your moment of bliss. 

But out of nowhere… “Felicia… let me eat your ears… hehe… hehe…nom nom nom nom…” 

Lizz whispers something, but her eyes are still shut.

Aha! So this girl is sleep talking!

You chuckle. 

She even licks the skin of your arms, unconsciously, then slightly bite on it..

This cat, honestly, what the hell is she dreaming about? Some kind of kinky dream?

And this means that she has an ear fetish, huh? 

You immediately take notes inside your head. You have acquired such a highly important piece of information. Omega good job! 

But still, you still want to see if she has any other secrets, so you wait a little bit more.

And a few moments later…

“I can’t wait… ahhh …~ naughty Felicia…~ please… give me your… big, hard tail, put it deep into my… ahh~... my…”

Ooooooooh!.

Tail!

You hold your tail up and stare at it.

"What's with the tail nya? What can it possibly be used for nya?"

And then, you realize…

Tail!

Of course!

It has the shape, and the size! You can use it like a dildo! And not to mention, your tail is quite sensitive, so it should give you quite the good spicy feeling!

Hmmmm… So you now think of possible ways to make this work.

Yes, you can see the biggest problem. It is that your tail has quite a bit of hair. No one wants hair inside their vagina, right? So, maybe… shave the hair off?

“Nu nu nu nu…” you then shake your head. “Then I will look funny when I go outside, without any tail hair nya~”

So, there is only one possible solution….

Condom for tail!

Nyakakaka~! 

You feel like a true genius. 

And then… knock knock! Someone knocks at the door, so you tell them to come in.

It is Cleo, Lizz’s mother. You don’t want to wake Lizz up, so you just have a quiet chat with her.


“I’m so glad you are okay,” Cleo moves the chair next to your bed. “I rushed there as soon as I received the news. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t make it in time. Thank you so much for saving my daughter.”

“Please, don’t overthink this, it’s not your fault nya,” you reply. “The Corruptors… no one could have predicted that. But… do you know why they suddenly appeared nya?”

“Thank you for your understanding. But no,” Cleo shakes her head, “we received news from the Knights that there were Corruptors sighted near the Temple of Aquilonyan. But when I sent the letter and asked the Knights myself when this was all over, they seemed to know nothing about it.”

“Really nya?”

“Yes, but even so, we still have to thank whoever gave us the news. Without their information, we wouldn’t be able to find and treat your injuries in time.”

“I see…” you then immerse yourself in deep thoughts. “There’s something else bothering me nya. Cleo, did you find anything else unusual nya?“

“Hmmm…” Cleo tries to recall. “No, there’s nothing unusual for me. Did you find something?”

”What about the rain?  It suddenly rained, right nya?“

“The rain?” Cleo then stops to think for a bit. “True, it was quite unusual. But… what about the rain?... Wait! You mean…”

“Yes,” you nod. “Seems like you have realized this too. Quite the coincidence, wasn’t it nya?”     

Ahh.. coincidence. Coincidence happens all the time. In many stories, when someone is almost killed by monsters, the hero will just “happen to be there” to save the day. Or, when the protagonist falls off a cliff, they will “conveniently” find a little secret down there for a nice little power up.

But… do you think coincidences like that will happen here?

The big question is, why did you only receive your power when your life was in grave danger?

Back then, the sky was so clear and the sun was so bright that you even complained about not being able to get your dose of vitamin D. And then, the rain… it just happened? Just like that?

So you recalled, having tasted the coldness of the rain mixing with your blood…

Ahh… there was some trace of DeathWhizkersz magic, although extremely well hidden. You have already figured out the process. Ruburs, the star of creation, can be utilized to make tiny ice particles in the sky, and when those particles fall down, they will become rain.

So, it seems that someone was messing with you. You don’t know who they are yet or what their intentions are. 

But there is one thing you know for sure.

Friend or Foe, doesn't matter. If they dare to ever hurt your Lizz again, you will murder them! Even if they are Gods or Goddesses.

“Miss DeathWhizkersz, so when do you think you will be ready?”

Cleo asks you, after processing all of that information.

“Please give me one day,” you reply. “Actually, five hours is enough nya.”

“Okay, I will be waiting. Please rest well.” Cleo says and walks out of the room.

And you, you now know that you have to get stronger, fast! There is no time for bed rest. So, you just asked Cleo to give you some personal training.

Training with Cleo… damn…

Just thinking about it, you already have shivers running down your spine.    


20k words! YAHOO!

Thank you for much for reading. Please don't mind me, I'm just celebrating the feeling of overcoming procrastination

NSFW

Spoiler

[collapse]
42