Chapter 24 – Catgirl heals up
1.1k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You really want to sleep more. Nu, actually, you really want to stay with Lizz for longer. But knowing that you only have a couple more hours left before training time, you carefully remove Lizz’s hands from your arm without her knowing, then get out of bed. 

Your injuries are still not fully healed yet. Your chests and arms and legs are all warped in bandages. Also, the pain is still there. It’s a throbbing, stabbing pain on your chest whenever you try to move your body. So, you must heal up quickly. And the only way to do it, is to utilize DeathWhizkersz magic.

Casting DeathWhizkersz magic here will freeze the whole room. Therefore, you head up the stairs, find an empty room, then sit down on the bed.

Carefully, you remove the bandages, and that means going all naked. You take a look at your injuries, and are surprised to find two different types of injuries on your body.

The first ones are the ones left by the Corruptors. It looks like someone did a great job stitching things up and applying medicine on your chest. You can smell some really strong herbal fragrant there. There’s no doubt that the healing lotion is working. Keep it a few more days, your body will definitely be as good as new. There won’t even be any scar. But… it’s not enough. You need to heal up completely in just hours.

And not to mention, the other type of injury. The skin of your hands and arms are all red and swollen, with blisters even, especially on your right hand, which was the hand you used to wield the ice sword. 

No doubt about it, these are frostbite wounds. Therefore, taking a deep breath, you channel your mana. 

“DeathWhizkersz magic, Uphius star, the healing star…”

Ice Embrace, the spell you used previously in the fight, was a nice spell for a quick first aid, when you were in battle and wanted to stop the blood loss. But it was too forceful. You healed some, but also damaged a few other tissues. So, you need something more delicate, something that can help you recover fully, without any side effects even if it means taking a little bit longer.

Knowing that, you cast another spell, putting a slow but steady flow of mana into it.

“...let’s try… Ice Regeneration nya…”

Your eyes light up, and this time, instead of freezing your own body, you create an icy mist swirling around you. Temperature drops in an instant. Cold air fills up the whole room. You can hear the window glass cracking and freezing.   

It’s working. Slowly, your wounds start to heal. Your skin becomes less and less red and swollen. The pain and discomfort gradually go away.

This will take a few hours.

Yes, if you can keep this up, you will be able to fully heal yourself in time for training.


Six hours later…

“Pwaaaahhh…” you exhale. “Took longer than expected nya…”

You are already one hour late, but guess there’s nothing you can do about it. You have already tried your best, healing to full. It’s because you really don’t want to go into training with an injury. That will be too risky.

So, you put on your clothes, and get out of the room.

But when you open the door…

“A… Achoo! He… Hello!”

Oh no, Lizz is already here, waiting for you! She is wearing the warmest winter jacket ever and on top of that, another layer of fur blanket.

And you look around. 

Ahh… What have you done? This whole floor is frozen! 

Lucky for you the inn is not open yet, so there is no one here beside you and Lizz. But still…

“Hehe… I’m.. I’m sorry nya…” you apologize to Lizz for bringing winter to her house.

But Lizz isn’t angry. Instead, she just jumps at you and holds you really tight.

“Felicia…” you can feel her voice shaking. “I’m so glad…”

Ahh, she must be very worried.

So you hug her back, tightly. And then, for a whole while, the two of you just stand there, hugging, feeling each other’s warmth. No one says anything. And then, you kiss her, slowly yet passionately.

But that’s all. Even though you really want to push Lizz down onto the bed and do many many lewd things to her right now, you don’t really have time for it.

“Let’s continue this later, nya?” you stop the kissing by putting your finger onto her lips. 

“Nooooooooooo….” Lizz pouts, and squeezes you tighter! 

But then, she quickly releases you.

So you pat her head.

“Nyehehe… goood…  good girl nya…”

“Grrrr…” Lizz then stares at you with angry eyes. “To.. tonight, you will be punished for this!!”

“O… okay! Looking forward to that nya!” you reply.

And then, you put on your hood and cloak, heading outside to meet Cleo.


NSFW

Spoiler

[collapse]
34