Chapter 28 – Catgirl takes a steamy bath
1.3k 8 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, what comes after dinner?

A nice bath of course! Lizz has prepared all the hot water needed. Now, it’s time to enjoy it, your first bath in another world! 

Well, you still firmly believe that the order should be washing yourself first, then dinner later. However, this is NOT a normal bath, because she is right here, with you, naked and wet

“Hmmm, this is very nice nyaa…”

Sitting on a wooden chair, you say happily, as Lizz gently massages your back with soap and some warm water. Her slender fingers slightly tickle you, especially when they touch the sides of your boobs as her hands move up and down. The smell of soap is really nice. It’s a slightly sweet, floral scent with a hint of citrus, like a blend of roses and lemon. Very light, extremely relaxing. 

“May I wash your hair next?” Lizz then asks.

“Yes please, nyaa…”

You reply and lean back a little bit. You see Lizz smiling and soaping up her hands with shampoo. 

“Close your eyes,” she whispers, before applying shampoo to your hair.

Then, gently, Lizz runs her fingers through your hair, soaping it, and scratches your scalp, massaging it in circular motions. 

“Nyaaa~... I like this nyaaa~.”

You purr in satisfaction. 

And then, she washes your ears.

Ahh, cat ears. They are not positioned to the sides of the head like human ears, but sit on top of the head instead. They are also covered with fur and some fluffy hair. Therefore, when shampooing, it is also necessary to wash the ears too.

This takes you by surprise. Because… your ears are hella sensitive!

It tickles!

Yours are twitching on their own, splashing water and shampoo everywhere! 

“Eh? What’s wrong? Stay! Stay still!”

“Nya! I can’t nya!”

Oh no, Lizz is having trouble catching them! She keeps telling you to control your ears. But like hell you can! You have only recently become a catgirl! You are a cat ears newbie! 

But finally, after struggling a little bit, Lizz has somehow immobilized your ears. She then proceeds to clean it thoroughly.

You can hear the sound of Lizz’s fingers moving inside your ears, stimulating your nerves.

Oh,… what is this sensation?

Your body is having weird twitches.

It’s quite arousing. It makes you purr a bit louder.

“You like this?” Lizz then asks, while rinsing your hair with warm water.

“Yes, I like it a lot nya!” you reply. 

And then, it’s your turn. You clean Lizz’s back, and wash Lizz’s hair the similar way that she did for you. 


A few moments later, when you finish washing Lizz’s hair…

Naugthy catgirl, you have been waiting for this, haven’t you? 

So, moving your body closer, you hug her from behind, squeezing her a little bit. Oh my, her skin feels extremely soft and she smells really nice right now. Lizz turns around, kisses your cheek. 

“Want to get into the bathtub?” the asks with dreamy eyes. 

“Yes,” you smooch her cheek back. “Let’s go nya~” 

Lizz then gets up, takes your hand, and leads you. Both of you then submerge yourself into the tub while holding each other’s hand. 

The water is warm and comfy. 

“Oooh, what are those nya?” you ask, as you notice that there are some kinds of herbs in the tub too. You pick up one of those which looks like a fruit. “Look! These things are shaped like hearts! So cute nya!” 

“They… they are medicinal herbs that are best for healing,” Lizz answers. 

So, not only has Lizz prepared a nice steamy bath, she also made it a herbal medicinal bath?

This is awesome!

“Very nice nya!”

And speaking of medicine, you can feel it already. Your soreness is being stripped away. Your body is getting hotter. Your heart rate increases. And your senses…

Your senses…

Is becoming…

Weird…

Oh shit…

It’s a tingling feeling that is extremely dangerous. 

Realizing what the medicine really is, you move closer to Lizz. The girl is shaking. Her eyes are yearning for you. You place your hand on her cheeks. She wraps her arms around your body, holding you tightly. Your boobs touch hers. Both your and her nipples are all hardened. 

You are also shaking, uncontrollably.

These herbs… they are aphrodisiacs.

“I… I can’t hold back anymore…” you say, breathing heavily. “This stuff is too strong nya…”

Yes, and it is making you want to devour her, right now.

“Me… me too,” Lizz replies. She is shaking so much that she can hardly even speak. “Please… Felicia…”

You then go straight for a long, passionate french kiss. The rest of the universe disappears under the influence of this drug, only Lizz remains inside your mind. Before you know it, your finger is already touching her pussy. Her hips thrust forward, grinding against your hand. And then her finger too, slides into your tight hole. Its movement is messing your mind up badly. 

The sight before your eyes becomes more and more hallucinating every second. You can see Lizz's mouth moving, yet there is no sound coming out of it. But the next second, you and her are moaning louder than horses. You lick her neck, her chest, her body, let your tongue run wild, tasting the Lizz-infused water. Yes, every drop of water on her body and inside this bath tub tastes just like her. Your senses are distorted. The whole world is distorted. For a split second, you even feel that Lizz has become you, the two of you have already become one, and you are making love with yourself.

Lizz bites your shoulder. Pain becomes pleasure, and every pleasure feels heavenly. She then kisses your breasts. You gasp lightly when she brushes her tongue across your hardening nipples. Meanwhile, your fingers are moving quite fast, slipping in and out of Lizz's pussy. Her hands are on your butt, squeezing your ass cheeks, making you moan louder. 

"Mmmmmm..." Lizz is moaning too, "Felicia, please, stand up, let me taste it."

So you instantly do as she said. You stand up, Lizz moves her face closer to lick your pussy.

You see Lizz's mouth sucking your clit, her tongue running all over it. Her eyes are closed and her lips are pressed tightly against you. You shudder at the touch of her spiky tongue and moan loudly. This sensation is hitting you so hard that you feel like you're going to faint. 

Lizz then continues kissing your clit with her lips while licking around it, causing your body to convulse in another wave of ecstasy. 

And then, you feel the orgasm building within you. With each passing second, its intensity grows. Your body tingles and shivers as pleasure surges through your entire being. You tremble, grabbing and holding onto Lizz’s ears so you won’t fall. Then, here it comes. You scream as you come. Unable to contain yourself, you squirt all over Lizz’s face.  

Lizz licks your juices off her lips and sniffs them, tasting them, then continues licking your pussy to get the last drop of it, while you are literally gasping for air.

“Nyaaaaa~....” you sit down, breathing heavily. The waves of pleasure from that come are still pulsating inside you, making you weak. 

But you still want more. 

So, “My turn nya…” you say.

But no need for Lizz to stand up, because like a submarine, you have already got your head down under the water level. 

Can you make Lizz come before you run out of oxygen? You are very curious about this. So, wasting no time, you start licking. It has a herbal taste and is quite delicious.

Oh wait…

It’s because you are inside a herbal bath, you silly!

But still, her pussy lips feel soft against your tongue. You brush your tongue against the hairy part too for a few seconds, finding it quite amusing and fun. Then, you move your tongue back to the clit. Shortly, her legs muscles start to tense up. Ah, you can tell that Lizz is feeling good. You are doing a great job. So you keep on licking, and sucking.

But weird…

You don’t hear any moan…

She is thrashing around though, violently…

She even grabs and pulls your hair.

But why no moaning? 

So you continue licking, and sucking…

Until you realize… It’s because you are under water, you silly!

“Pwaaaah!~” you emerge.

“Haa…… Ha…..” Lizz is breathing and gasping for air.

Oh no… 

What have you done?

Lizz then gives you a cute little pout, while her face beet red.

“I… have already orgasmed, silly Felicia.”


Afterwards, you and Lizz go back to her room, and the two lay exhausted on the bed. That was intense!

But…

“Oi, what do you mean it was your mom’s recipe nya?”

“Mom… She said that using this herbal recipe in the bath will help you heal faster! I... I didn't know that it has other properties!”

Oh no, so the aphrodisiacs used in the bath come from Cleo! 

“Wait! … so that means… you mom… she knows about us nya?”

“I… I think so!”

“Nyaaaaa~~~~”

You hug your head, feeling more embarrassed than ever. Cleo, just how did she figure you two out? Lizz didn’t say anything, so there is just one possibility.

“I… I think we should keep our voices down next time nya.” you make a suggestion.

“Yeah…” and Lizz agrees.

But still, if Cleo gave Lizz that recipe, then that means she approves of your relationship, isn’t it? You were worrying so much about how to tell her. But now, that worry is gone! 

Holding Lizz inside your arms, you feel blessed than ever. And then, you start to get sleepy.

"Good night, Felicia..." Lizz kisses your nose and turns off the light.

You say good night back and tuck her inside your arms.

You wish that days like this will last forever.

After all, catgirls, they really are the best.


NSFW

Spoiler

[collapse]

AAaaaaa! 1.6k words!? How the heck did I write this chapter oh no.

Anyways, writing smut is very hard! I don't have lots of experience writing this, but it has been very fun!

Thank you so much for reading. See you in future chapters!  

29