Chapter 32 – Catgirl learns about eye colors
919 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As always, after a nice meal and some steamy bath, you and Lizz have some sexy time until both are tired, then cuddle each other before sleep.

You recall the first few times getting intimate with Lizz. They were wild! Not that it has become less wild though, it’s just that after knowing her for a while, you have grown accustomed to her character.

Her scent, her style, what she likes, what she dislikes, the way she cutely talks and acts, the way her body reacts to you… you are already very familiar with them.

But that doesn’t make her any less attractive. In fact, that just makes you fall for her even more. It’s like Lizz has become a part of you, of your life. You can’t imagine yourself without her now. You love this feeling. Such warmth and comfort, it makes your heart melt every day…

Holding Lizz inside your arms, you feel a sense of bliss and peacefulness. You kiss her, then ask about the thing you have been wondering.

“Lizz, can people have odd eyes, nya?”

“Yes,” Lizz replies, her face inches away from you, looking at you with loving eyes. “There is always a small chance that a child can inherit the eye traits from both parents. But it’s really, really rare. People with heterochromia are really unique though, it’s like they have been blessed by two different Gods.”

Interesting. Blessed by two different Gods, is it actually real or is it just a metaphorical way of saying something?

You then ask Lizz more about this, and Lizz explains to you carefully.

Turns out, the eyes literally show the blessing from the divines. Every God is associated with a different concept, and different color. Your blue eyes are blessings from Aquilonyan, Goddess of the Northern Lands, holding the power of the Auraelis Aquilonia constellation. Meanwhile, Lizz’s eyes are bright green. She inherits it from her father, and she says that it is related to Vita, the Goddess of Life and the ruler of the Forests in the South. Her constellation is the shape of a two headed snake. And about Cleo, she is blessed by the Night God, Noxious, with a constellation in the shape of a butterfly.

“So, what about red eyes, nya?” 

That DeathWhizkersz girl has blue right eye, and red left eye. So, maybe, she is a child between a DeathWhizkersz and another red-eyed person?

But, “Red eyes? No one has red eyes…” Lizz replies. 

“What?” this information confuses you. “No one nyaa?” 

“Yes.”

But… you just met one today! 

“Red eyes are demonic, you know? Creatures with red eyes are created by the Demon Gods. Something like the Corruptors we fought in the past…”

“But, there was a person that I saw today. She has heterochromia, and one of her eyes is red, nya!”

“Eh? Here? In the town?” Lizz asks.

And you nod.

“No way! Heterochromia, and red? Are you sure that it was really red? There are pink eyes and orange eyes, they are pretty similar to red!” 

“Nu, it was red like blood nya!!! It was… ah… actually…”

You suddenly decide to stop. As you think about it, there is no reason for Lizz to know about the other girl. Red eye… you are 100% sure that one of her eyes is red. But as Lizz mentioned, it means that she is possibly somehow related to the demons. 

But knowing this only puts one in danger. You don’t want anything bad to happen to Lizz again. Therefore…  

“... actually, it was more like pink than red, nya. I… I don’t really remember nya…”

“Hmmmmm…” but Lizz is now staring at you after hearing that. “You know, your left ear often twitches when you are telling lies. Maybe their eyes are really red… Maybe they are demonic.” 

“Ehh? No way nya!” you cover your ears and protest. “I’m telling the truth nya!! It was pink! PINK NYA!”

“Pfft, I’m just kidding!” Lizz says and laughs out loud. “Honestly, why are you so scared? You face turns pale just now!”

“Aaaa! Lizz!!!” you pout. This girl, you can’t believe it, she is just messing with you just now!

And seeing the grin on her face really makes you want to do something.

So, “That’s it! I’m gonna tickle your belly nyaa!” you shout and grab Lizz and tickle her aggressively!

“A!!! Stop!!! Stop!!!” Lizz is now thrashing around and begging for mercy.

And then, after you are done punishing her, you tuck her in your arms again.

“Felicia…” Lizz suddenly hugs you really tight. Pressing her face onto your chest, she whispers softly. “Promise me, if you ever see a red eyed person, run away fast, okay?”

“Eh? Why is that nya?” 

“Because they are extremely dangerous. I mean… only the highest rank demons can morph into complete human form. Mom once fought someone like that… and they… almost killed her…”

And as Lizz speaks, you can feel her voice and her body shaking. Seems like the bad memories from that time are still haunting her.

“I… I see, I promise nya…”

You say and kiss Lizz’s forehead to calm her down.

But… you wonder… can you really hold that promise? 

A person like that is already targeting you.

Even though she has been captured and put into prison, you don’t know why, but you have a feeling that you will see her again soon.

Very, very soon.


Sorry for the slow updates. I just recover from a flu hehe.

21