Chapter 33 – Catgirl is delish breakfast
852 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lizz, good morning, nya!” 

You greet your best girl by bringing her breakfast to her bed. Everyone loves breakfast in bed! It’s hella romantic and cute. There are chulpa bacon strips and eggs, made with love, by you! You even make heart shaped fried eggs. Well, it doesn’t really look like a heart, more like a butt, but at least you tried! There is no coffee here so that’s a bit of a bummer, but well, nothing you can do about it. 

Anyways, Lizz is a big sleepy head so she always wakes up a bit later than you. 

“Felicia, good morning~~~” Lizz greets you back with a big yawn. She then takes a whiff at the air after noticing the smell of bacon.

“Chulpa?”

Lizz’s eyes are still half shut.

”Nya!”

You put the tray on the desk, then offer her a slice of bacon by holding and wiggling it in front of her. 

“Bacon bacon, get your bacon nyaa…”

However, she rejects it.

“Bacon, NO!”

She shouts and gives you a big pout!

“Huh? What’s wrong, nya?”

Weird, Lizz is a bacon lover. Why is she refusing the bacon???

You then have a smell of that strip. 

It’s normal bacon, not burnt or anything. Certainly not poisonous. Also, you are sure that you cooked it extra crispy, just like how Lizz wants her bacon to be.

Suddenly, Lizz jumps on you and pushes you onto the floor. Even though you are surprised, you still managed to save the bacon by throwing it back onto the tray!

Lizz then licks your fingers to clean it.   

“Mmmm… Felicia, yes~~”

“Aha!” you exclaim. “So you are horny nya!”

Chomp!

And Lizz bites you!

“I’m hungry! Serve me Felicia now!!!”

You giggle. 

This girl, honestly… sometimes it seems like she has waaay more sexual drive than you. 

So, “Okay, Felicia is served,” you say and slowly unbutton your shirt, revealing your delicious, jiggling, inviting boobs.  “Miss Lilia, what part of me do you want to eat first?”

You think that Lizz would like to munch on your chest first, then work her way down like how she usually does it.

However…

“Ribs.”

“Nyaa!? Ribs???” you exclaim. “Is it even delish nya???”

“It’s looking good.”

Lizz then moves your arms over your head so that your ribs are fully exposed. Then, she leans down, and starts nibbling.

Oh no…

It tickles.

It hella tickles!

But it is really stimulating!

You keep thrashing around but Lizz keeps on munching and licking. She even slightly bites you. You moan slightly. Slowly, she then works her way up, kissing the sides of your boobs. Your nipples are now extra hard because of all the ribs eating and kissing action.

But… she doesn’t suck on the nipples, yet. She just slightly blows on them a few times, making you slightly impatient.

“What… what’s wrong nya?”

You ask, breathing heavily.  

“You are supposed to say something first when serving me food!”

“Ehh? Say what nya?”

You then think for a bit.

Lizz waits for you patiently. She stares at your nipples, biting her lips, and then sticks her tongue out. Her saliva is dripping down making your nipple wet. You can feel that she really, really wants it, but she still waits for your words.

Aha! 

You now remember.

“Bon appétit, nya?”

Lizz smiles, satisfied.

The horny cat girl then eats you aggressively. She even licks her “plate” clean afterwards, because you know, you are very, very…

… delicious.


Later on, you and Lizz go out for a walk.

The streets are busier than usual. It’s still quite early in the morning, but once you get to where the market is, it’s already crowded with people!

The playful sounds of music makes you want to take Lizz’s hand and dance. It’s so fun and festive.

“What is going on nya?” you ask Lizz.

“Ah, tomorrow is Nightingale Day, so people are busy preparing for it.”

Oh, so it’s going to be a festival tomorrow!

“Quick, we have to buy some flowers too!” 

Holding your hand, Lizz leads you to the most crowded place in the market.

A flower shop!

“Oooh! Look! Aren’t they pretty?” Lizz says and points at the paper boats at the shop. 

They are just simple paper boats, but every one of them is decorated with a very beautiful flower. They look like lilies. White and yellow are the most popular colors. But there are many slightly blue ones too, and you think the blue ones are the prettiest of all. 

“Are these… nightingale’s waltz, nya?”

Nightingale’s waltz, you saw them growing near the river a week ago and asked Lizz about it. Nightingale is supposed to be a type of bird. But why is it a flower name here? And why waltz? 

Lizz didn’t know the answer either, because she just moved here. There are still many thing she doesn’t know.  

“Yes! They are nightingale’s waltz, good job Felicia! ”

Lizz replies.

So, Nightingale day… nightingale’s waltz flowers…

You guess that this festival is to celebrate the Goddess of Nightingale flower or something. 

But….

“No,” Lizz says. “It’s actually to commemorate a battle. Do you remember the story that I told you about Old Merton?”

Ah, so it’s a day for the Merton East folks to remember that tragic event. It has been 53 years since that day, the day when the Corruptors attacked and killed thousands of people. But on top of that, a DeathWhizkersz fought there and lost her life. 

As you walk around the towns, you can hear her name being mentioned in many conversations. 

Coincidentally, it was the same as those flowers. 

Nightingale Viviana DeathWhizkersz.

You are now very curious, as you really want to learn more about her.


Spoiler

Felicia, because I don't want to spoil Nightingale yet. 

[collapse]
20