Announcement
1.2k 17 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My apologies for the sudden announcement. Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue this version of "So you wanna be an anime catgirl."

The reason is that I'm currently working on a rewrite right now. There are too many mistakes that I noticed, both grammar wise and plot wise.  Thank you so much for pointing out my glaring mistakes, and I will appreciate it more if you guys can give me more feedbacks on the story. I'm working hard to improve myself everyday.  

So, please tell me, how do you like about the story so far? Which character is your favorite? In future version, would you prefer more combat, or more Slice of Life style and wholesome scenes? Even though my weird ideas can sometimes scare people away.

Also, 2nd POV is a bit weird for people to read so I might change it to 3rd POV. I will also reconsider the tone of the story so that it won't be too dark. And lastly, MOST IMPORTANTLY, do you want to the character to keep saying nya or no? I will make a poll.

About when the new version will be ready, I promise to deliver it to you guys within 2 months. I know that I dropped too many stories already, but this one is hard commitment. So far, I already have 10 chapters rewritten (nearly 30k words), which is 30% of the story currently, and I'm feeling very good about it. When the process is completed, they will all be uploaded at once, and I will post a new notice here.

Thank you for reading my story and supporting me till this point. Having to stop for now is unfortunate, but please understand. I need to do this for the story to progress.

Sincerely, 

Bluebery 


Last pic for now. See you again Felicia.

 

 

Nya?
  • YES Votes: 64 90.1%
  • No Votes: 7 9.9%
Total voters: 71 · This poll was closed on Jan 23, 2023 07:18 AM.
7