Chapter 167 Make me
115 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“One day! One day of no rest, no water, no food and what!? Running so fast while the rain is dropping? What does he think he is? What kind of beastman you made me give birth to!?” A female is in a guest house, frustrated by what happened to her son.

“It’s my fault, Maomao.” The beastman immediately accepted it, and acted pitifully.

He looks so cute that Maomao trembled. “Hei Min…” She humped and looked away. Maomao can't take the cuteness of her mate. This mate of hers has been chosen before she could even walk. They’ve been together for so long. Maomao clearly knew why she chose him. He knew how to act cute and soften her stance.

This female is Hei Bai Mao’s Mom, Maomao. The beastman in front of her is Hei Bai Mao’s biological Dad, Hei Min. There are three beastman who are her mates too, inside the house, watching their frustrated mate get deflated like a balloon in front of Hei Min.

They took it well, as this situation often happens. Hei Min’s sons are often troublemakers and always make their mom worry. However, they are also the prettiest and talented of all Maomao’s sons.

Their sons aren't that bad and they never wanted to compare. Either way their sons were mostly helped by Hei Min’s sons so they also gain tolerance towards them and sometimes help fix the trouble Hei Min’s sons did, voluntarily.

“How about sitting down first? Maomao should rest. You traveled so far. Keep your energy, so you can beat Hei Bai Mao later,” Maomao's other mate coax her to sit down. She sighed and nodded.

They just arrived at Fox Tribe. They took ten days before they arrived with tons of food and things to court a female. They worked so hard only to get news that her son fainted from exhaustion. Hei Bai Mao already woke up but fell asleep again due to fever.

She is now in a guest house near Hu’er's territory. Her sons are gathering some information about what really happened and who is the female her son likes so much. Some of her mates are gathering food nearby to add more for courting the female. If it won't go through, it’s also good to stock up on food.

They just found out that their son fainted. It is also connected to the female who just got a promised mate and that female is their son’s target. His son arrived late even though he rushed through the whole day just to come back to the Fox Tribe. The information that the female just got a promised mate hit his son so hard.

She also feels helpless. This is her son, her beloved son. She sighed, “If the female is worth it. We can promise their family something in order for him to get a chance…. Even just a chance is already enough. Our son will definitely do it right. We can't let our son work hard for nothing. He must be her promised mate.”

They all nodded. “En.”

She pursed her lips. Maomao trusts his son’s choice… This means the female is definitely worth the effort. However… “But if not…. We will take him away from this Tribe. Force him to mate someone.”

They all look toward her, “This….” All her mates never expected Maomao to say such a thing. Maomao never puts her hand on what her sons want to do or choose when it comes to females. She will only suggest and give them a little push but will never force them in any way. As long as her son doesn't want it, she wouldn't step in.

She sighed. “It's the only way for him to change his attention. Our Tribe’s females won't care about it. They definitely want my son.”

Thinking that Maomao is deciding to do so because it’s what she thinks is the best for Hei Bai Mao, they all nodded. “Yes.” Her mates just kept on agreeing on whatever she said. Either way they all think their mate is always right. So whatever she says must be right.

A knock came from the front. Hei Min took the chance to go out of the room and see who it was. After a while, Hei Min came with three more young beastmen. “Mom. Here is all the information we got.”

She immediately stood up. Before she could even ask about what’s important, her attention got attracted by what her son holds. Everything she needed to ask just vanished.

Maomao just wants to know the thing on her son's hands. Her hands felt a bit itchy. She wants to take those things and scratch it like the tree scratcher they have at home.

Not wanting to destroy anything important, instead of taking it, she pointed at it. “Where did you get those things?”

“Oh! This paper?” Her son raised his hands, holding a stack of paper.

Her hand couldn't help but twitch, “Paper?”

He smiles helplessly and looks towards his dads. “Yes.” His dad is already looking for the wood scratcher they brought to the fox tribe. When the scratcher was handed to her, they could see her feel relief, just scratching her long nails on it.

“Ren Wenyu, why did you have that?” Hei Min asked.

“This is another thing that Fox Tribe uses to put information in so they won't forget it,” Ren Wenyu explained. Then, he let Hei Min hold the paper.

Hei Min is the only beastman who can read right now. Their other Dads who can read are all left behind as they need to take care of their house and hunt for their own stock of food. 

Maomao can read but based on how she acted, it seems like the papers might get shredded if they handed it over to her.

He examined it and couldn't fathom how thin it was. Hei Min's eyes shine, “How did they make this?”

Ren Wenyu smiles, “I asked around. We can actually exchange information and skills with the Fox Tribe. We can bring our Tribe here to learn their skills. After that the Fox Tribe will go to our Tribe to learn our skills.”

Hei Min nodded with enthusiasm.“Okay. Report it to our Tribe Leader. If he agrees, we will ask for two of ours to go here and learn.”

He immediately agreed. “Alright.” 

“Give me sometime to check it all.”

2