Chapter 168 Make me (2)
136 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Like any other day beastmen are all working and the females are doing whatever they want.

Most females would get their hands on some work and get bored with it and look for another. Fewer females will stick with what they want to work with.

However, this is already a big thing for the Fox Tribe. As the females in the past, didn’t really work at all. They’re being served in every turn.

No beastmen disagreed by it or were even dissatisfied. They were even happy to serve the females. At first this change made them a bit sad. They want to serve their mate but the females rarely need their help now. Yes, it was actually the females who wanted to explore, work, move and gain standing. There are still some females who just wanted to be served and not work, it doesn't matter either way.

But of course, this situation is only happening to the Fox Tribe and not in every tribe. That is why Maomao thought of something, since Hu’er, the female her son likes only has a small amount of promised mate and even only has one mate, they surely need the help in hunting or doing work. That's right this is what Maomao planned.

Maomao even thinks that if five beastmen is not enough, she is willing to ask her younger sons to help out too. Right now, she is waiting for Hei Bai Mao, who is already talking to Hu’er Daddies.

“You want to work here for free and even your dad and brothers…. will do it too?” Jiu Hu couldn't believe what he heard.

Hei Bai Mao just left and went to talk to his family yesterday after his fever receded. Jiu Hu even saw him going back to his room where the students were.

However, now the sun wasn't even up in the sky, he suddenly went to him to say such a thing.

Even though Jiu Hu couldn't believe what he heard, Hei Bai Mao answered him with full confidence. “Yes,” he nodded.

Jiu Hu looks down. He was thinking about something then looked at him, “Just for a chance?” Them helping out just for a chance is… a bit too much in Jiu Hu’s opinion. He even thinks it is unnecessary. But he can't say or decide on this.

Hei Bai Mao nodded again, “Yes, just for a chance.” His eyes are full of determination and hope.

Jiu Hu sighed and waved his hand, “Since you are bringing your Dad and brothers into this, we need to talk to them to make sure they consent to it.”

Hei Bai Mao’s determination to be Hu’er's mate made Jiu Hu feel proud and happy. It means the Hu’er is a female that has more value and importance in beastmen’s eyes. Although they don't care about those, there's nothing wrong with being proud and happy either.

He nodded with enthusiasm. “I will ask them to come here.” If he can, Hei Bai Mao will immediately run and invite his Dad and brothers now.

Jia Ting who is watching at the side can’t help but sigh. He looks at Jiu Hu then goes back to Hei Bai Mao. “Bring them here tomorrow before sunrises. We still need to talk to Jiu Lin.”

He knew that they were just dragging it purposely so he could still think about it. Instead of going against it, Hei Bai Mao bowed to them. “Thank you.” His eyes are shining, lips are grinning, Hei Bai Mao’s aura comes back to life. This result is already good for him.

Jiu Hu waved his hands, “Don’t thank us yet. We didn't promise anything. We will still see what Jiu Lin thinks.”

Hei Bai Mao grinned and shook his head. “I’m already thankful for helping me contact Jiu Lin. I won't be a disappointment. I will be back tomorrow with my family.” He again solemnly bowed before running back to his family.

They watched Hei Bai Mao for a while until someone broke the ice “We should fix this.” It’s Min He. They all looked at him at the same time.

Min He has been very quiet. He has been enjoying his retirement so far. He will only come to Shun Su’s office once every ten days to check his work. All his time was spent resting, eating, hunting, fishing, farming, whatever he wanted to do. He is now not restrained by any responsibility.

All throughout Hu’er’s situation with getting a mate. He never spoke about it since it is a pretty normal thing. However, this time he needs to remind them of something.

With all eyes on him, he explained, “We can take charge of our Tribe recommendation for Hu’er's mate but not others. Jiu Lin should be the one taking charge of this. He is now Hu’er’s mate and should be responsible for this.”

Qiang Li nodded at them. “I agree.”

Jiu Hu sat down. “We did not teach him those, it’s our hindsight.”

The elders actually already gave them an idea about it. However, they didn’t do their own part, which is to tell them about their experience and give situations that they might encounter.

It was all because they are too busy with everything. Building their territory, working, teaching, helping out in the tribe and many more that they have forgotten about teaching Jiu Lin and the rest about other things that they might have experienced when they finally become Hu’er's mate.

Jia Ting added, “Let the others join too.”

“Sure, it will be much better for them to know that. They can help each other and take out the beastmen that aren't worth Hu’er's attention.” Jiu Hu looks at the door. He heard some small noise coming from outside.

He sighed. ‘So many beastmen are eyeing Hu’er. If Hu’er accepted all of the beastmen who wanted to court her….’ he shook his head. Jiu Hu didn’t want to think about it anymore. Having a lot of mates is great for protection, but not for her energy and stamina. As sometimes, beastmen will go in heat and the female, their mate, is the only cure for it. He can only wish her the best.

3