Chapter 170 Make me (4)
110 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jiu Lin in deep thoughts walked and walked in the direction of their home. Some students couldn't help but watch Jiu Lin walk without paying attention to anyone or anything.

They knew why Jiu Lin looked like that. Why wouldn’t he? With so many things kept happening after mating Hu’er, beastmen wanting to be Hu’er’s mate. They all knew about the success of Hu Guo and now He Bai Mao’s sudden decision.

Jiu Lin is Hu’er’s first mate. In their minds Jiu Lin might be conflicted to share Hu’er with many beastmen immediately after they just mated. Although Song Li and the rest are just promised mates, at the end they will still be Hu’er's mate.

They also can't blame Hu Guo and Hei Bai Mao. If only they weren't lacking compared to those two, they would also run and beg their teachers to help them be Hu’er’s promised mate.

While the students have their own thoughts, Jui Lin also has his, ‘I know I can't stop this happening. But I never expected it would be this early.’

He sighed. ‘Having more mates is good too…. She will be protected.’ Being the only mate of Hu’er right now is actually hard. He can't do anything alone without asking others to guard Hu’er. There are also wild animals that keep on appearing on their gates. Luckily, the walls and gates keep the wild animals outside and guards can kill them before even touching their walls.

‘I wonder what she will do? Will she accept it? Decline it?’ Jiu Lin stopped thinking about it when he arrived at the gates and saw Song Li standing there looking at the ground in deep thoughts. He didn’t even realize that Jiu Lin was already in front of him.

“Song Li?” Jiu Lin called out.

Song Li snapped out of his thoughts and saw Jiu Lin in front of him  “Oh. I’ll leave.” That’s what he immediately said. Hu’er’s matter has been troubling not just Jiu Lin but all the promised mates.

They are not against Hu’er taking more mates but worried if her body can take it. Hu’er have been exercising her body but the possibility of accidentally ruining her body due to mating can't be taken away.

“Are you okay?” Song Li heard Jiu Lin ask. He stopped and didn't look back.

Song Li sighed. “Yeah. Say hi to Hu’er for me.”

“Sure…” Jiu Lin looks at Song Li’s back worried.

Song Li muttered. “Thanks. I still need to go and do stuff.”

“En.” Jiu Lin watched as Song Li walked away. ‘He seems not okay to me…’ he thought.

Shrugging his shoulder, ‘Whatever, If Song Li can't handle his problem how can he come in to Hu’er’s home?’

He went in and locked the gates. When Jiu Lin looks at their home, he saw Hu’er waiting at the door in daze.

“Hu’er?”

Her sleepy eyes looked up and saw him.  “Jiu Lin!” Her eyes shone and ran towards him.

“Easy. Don’t run, be careful.” He immediately ran towards her just so she wouldn't run anymore. Her body, although much stronger than other vixens, females, due to them mating quite often, Jiu Lin fears that her body will be tired.

“Where did you go so early?” she coquettishly asks as her arms hook to his body.

He hugs her back and kisses her head, “Dads territory.”

She looks up to him, “Oh? What did you do there? Did Daddies tell you anything? Any job or duties?”

He hummed, “...yes. They did.”

“Hmm? Can I know?” Tilting her head, eyes full of curiosity making Jiu Lin smile.

“Let’s go in first, then I will tell you. Yeah?” He coax her like a baby and guides her towards their home.

“Okay!”

Jiu Lin carried her in and told Hu’er everything that happened about Hei Bai Mao wanting to be her mate.

Hu’er expression didn’t change much from the start to finish. Jiu Lin didn’t know what Hu’er’s thoughts were after hearing it. He can only ask directly. “That’s all. Do you want to—”

Before he could even ask her, Hu’er directly said, “I refuse.”

Stunned, he opened his mouth but no words came. Hu'er held his cheeks and smiled, “I refuse,” she repeated.

He blinked. Her answer is beyond his expectation. “You… refuse?” Jiu Lin couldn't believe it. However, there is happiness and relief within his disbelief.

She nodded, “Yes. I won't take any beastman for a while. At least not this season or the next.” Hu’er gave him a smack on his lips and smiles.

“Then… Hei Bai Mao..?”

She chuckles, “Let me talk to him.”

On the same day, Jiu Lin called Hei Bai Mao to be a guest of their home. Hei Bai Mao, who didn't expect to be called immediately, is nervous. His family didn’t join him in, but insisted on waiting outside. Only his Mom and two other Dads are left at the guest house.

Jiu Lin and Hei Bai Mao are alone in the beastmen’s guestroom. They are waiting for Hu’er’s arrival.

It is quiet and this made Hei Bai Mao more nervous. He wanted to talk to Jiu Lin to break the stillness. But before he could even open his mouth, Hu’er arrived.

Jiu Lin was about to go out and give them some time but Hu’er stopped him. “You don't need to go away, Jiu Lin.” She smiles, “This will only take a while.”

He nodded. Jiu Lin still gave them more space by going to the corner of the room and sitting there.

Hu’er nodded at Hei Bai Mao as a greeting and he greeted her back “Hu’er…”

She sighed. Hu’er straightens up and looks at him seriously. “Hei Bai Mao.”

This made Hei Bai Mao stand straight too. “I—”

She stopped him from speaking with her hand up. “Let me speak first.”

“En.” He nodded nervously.

Straight to his eyes she said, “I won't take any beastman right now after Hu Guo. I can't promise you anything. However… If you still like me after two whole seasons, then come to me.”

Her words made his heart feel broken. But she didn't fully close the door on him. He still has a chance. He nodded with determination. “I understand. I will definitely still like you.”

She shakes her head. “We will see. And if you do…. Make me want you.”

-End of Volume 2-

2