Chapter 16 Top Five Beastmen
522 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fox Tribe has been so busy these days. Everyone can feel the heat that came from declaring it is the start of summer. Yes, it's the first day of summer. All beastmen are preparing the offerings that they will give to the Beast God. All females wore less animal skin for their tops and very short skirts that one would see everything if you bend down.

Hu'er looks so shy and embarrassed wearing such tops and skirts even at home. It shows too much skin and she's not used to wearing such a thing. Tried wearing a top that doesn't show skin but only the arms yet she still feels so hot. She also wore a skirt that is above her knee, which is much better in her opinion. Her Daddies feel very conflicted. They felt good because their sons won't see her skin too much yet worried that she would suffer.

It only lasts from sunrise to Early Dish. It didn't even step on Early Dish when Hu'er Daddies begs her to change clothes. Luckily, she did. It became hotter and the sunlight made her feel stung. Luckily the place where they are now doesn't have that much sunlight and the air is not hot.

All the beastmen are wearing short skirts with no tops. Hu'er feels she's in paradise. Jiu Lin is especially at home. Her Daddies made sure she was distant from Jiu Lin though. Made her quite sad, she wanted to touch them but could only watch.

Every house has a small altar with a Beast God little statue. When Midday came, the ritual started. They put all the food beside the statute. Next, beastmen need to kowtow three times in front of the altar. Females need to kiss the small feet of the statue and kowtow one time. This is the sign that they surrender and respect the Beast God. That's only when they can wish to Beast God to lessen the hotness of Summer and to have mercy. Lastly, if there is only one person in the house, from that very moment to the next day of midday they will need to stay there to guard the altar and if there are a lot of them in one house, they only need two to guard and most of the others will help bring food to others who can't prepare their food. 

When everything was done, Hu'er decided to guard the altar. At first, they didn't allow her as they thought she might get bored and stop guarding midway, which is forbidden to do so. But agreed afterward when Hu'er pointed out that they can just give lessons, play, and tell stories and sleeping is not even forbidden she can definitely do it. So nearly everyone didn't leave the altar. They will only go out to help the wounded that went home and give them food, then go back to the altar.

"Daddy Min He, can you tell me about the history of beastmen?" Hu'er acted as if she was just curious. This is vital information that she has been wanting to know but didn't know the right time to ask about it. And because of the Beast God day, she thought maybe it would make sense that she would ask about it.

Min He smiled and shook his head, "I only know some but your Dada should know more about it." They all looked at Jiu Hu. Hu'er acted cute and said "Please." Then, blinks her eyes.

Jiu Hu thinks that it would be fine to tell the history to her and hopes that she wouldn't be badly affected by it. It didn't even come to his mind that Hu'er wouldn't understand it as for some reason every one of them thinks highly of Hu'er. "Okay, I will start where males and females are equal in population. This story is passed down by the tribe leader, he also wasn't alive back then and it was also passed down by the former tribe leader. Tribe leaders will pass down the story to their biological children. It is unknown if this is true but it is what we believe." Even the Daddies of Hu'er perks their ears. They also know the history but they are sure that it wasn't as detailed as what Jiu Hu knows.

While Jiu Hu is exploiting the loophole of the rules where they must pass down the story to their biological child but didn't say that no one can hear it except for their child, he readied himself to tell such a long story.

"Many seasons passed, this world wasn't as peaceful as you can see. The strong eat the weak. Beastmen or the males dominated the world as they were the strongest back then. It's very chaotic and beastmen fight among themselves to get to the top. The world is so big that even in chaos it is divided into four. Every four territories have five Kings.

There are the top five beastmen who wield the most power and authority in the territory that our Fox tribe is in. They are the strongest Beastmen. The top one is an Elephant King, because of how big and strong he is, most of the enemies will die with nobody intact. He is very ruthless to those who challenge him but nonchalant to others. From the top two to ten none of them want to fight him as Elephant King, and no one knows why. Monkey King, second in place, is cunning, aggressive, and smart. Even when the enemy is in the air or water he always finds a way to drag them to the land. Tiger King is third and is on par with Monkey King but because of how cunning Monkey King is, Tiger King would lose to him. His nose is sensitive and has very fast and agile movements. Bear King is fourth. His strength is great and has very sharp claws. Eagle King is fifth, he is also called the King of Sky. His strong wings, feet, and sharp talons made him much stronger.

Everyone wanted to be in that place, to become the King after all beastmen who are strongest have more females beside them. The kings will always be the first ones to choose the female and if they like your female, you can only give your female to the king. Females are treated as lowly and at most slaves. Some of them were treated so badly that they experienced being tortured.

They lived just like that until one day everything changed, no one expected Females to rebel…..

10