Chapter 17 Beast God
469 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone is focused on Jiu Hu. This part has always been filtered by their elders. They want to know if Jiu Hu knows something they don't know. They didn't get disappointed because Jiu Hu didn't skip the story and continued his story, "Beastmen don't think too much or they just look down on females. They thought that females won't create any ripple. They are weak and just a tool that can make their desire satisfied from time to time. They don't even care if they are pregnant. They just thought nothing about having a child. Some are afraid to have children as they could also become their enemies.

When they rebelled, the beastmen gathered all the females in their territory and killed all the rebels in front of their eyes, just to give them a warning. It indeed worked. The females that weren't caught stopped their actions even those who didn't have thoughts of rebelling were too scared to think about it.

Back when all female rebels were killed, one particular female child watched her mother, sisters, and another female who protected her die with so much hatred. She becomes ambitious just to get revenge.

Many seasons later, that child grew up and became so beautiful. Beastmen liked her so much that they didn't care if they shared her. Every beastman that glanced at her became so attracted to her. Once they mate, their mind is full of her and how to pamper her.

Once the top five heard such a thing, they just laughed at it and thought that all of those beastmen are idiots to do such a thing for a female.

Days after that female coincidentally met up with the top five beastmen one by one they all fell in love with her. No one knew what happened or how it happened but when they forcefully took that female away from the beastmen. They didn't fight with each other but those five shared her. The beastmen whom she left seem to have lost their purpose. No female can take their interest. More and more females were freed. They too thought that if she could do it, why couldn't they? So they did it, only to be killed.

That female is so focused on poisoning the five kings that she didn't notice that most females got killed as time passed. When she finally killed the five kings she ran away to another territory. As she knew that if someone knew she killed those five kings, they would kill her.

She went away without knowing that more than half of the female population in that territory died because of the false hope that she accidentally gave.

She is after all still a female, got taken away by a beastmen who sells female slaves, and bought by a beastman who beats females. It can be said that this is her retribution but she wasn't convinced that this will be her end. She looked for a way to live and become someone who enjoys the pain that the beastman gives her. Her change made the beastman tolerant and eventually got his trust. Instead of killing him immediately, she slowly poisoned him.

One beastmen who is the top five beastman in this territory saw her one day and wanted to take her. The beastman who bought the female gifted her immediately. The top five beastmen showed her off to the others higher than him. At first, no one was attracted to her. But the way she was pampered made her figure more and more seductive.

She's already happy with what her life is yet fate decided to make the world chaotic. A meeting was held with the five kings of four territories, while she was happily nurturing the plants in the garden that was given to her. The beastman who she is with now invited all the kings to visit their garden. When she heard that, immediately, she ran to her room only to be stopped by the beastmen.

There is one thing that the beastman who's keeping her very good at, is bragging. He purposely made them visit his home to let them see how beautiful his garden is and how sexy his favorite female is. And this has caused another war between beastmen. That's right, not just territories. Many have died, fire is everywhere and innocents got inflicted.

Females? The female death rate is increasing. The female who is the core of this fight has long been hiding. Hiding at the place where it all started. Underground where her loved ones were executed. Craving all those things that happened to her, until her death came. Those cravings are within our Fox Tribe. It is also the reason why we know the inside story of history. This was the execution ground and where it all started." Jiu Hu sighed and drank some water.

Someone whispered, "Is this the reason why we got cursed?"

"No." Instead of answering it, Jiu Hu continued the story, "Her body hadn't been cold yet when our ancestors found the underground. The female just died. They got all the cravings and hid them. The war has stopped already, everyone seems to snap out of their craziness. There is one thing I should clarify, the Foxes didn't join the war or fight anyone, they hid underground and waited until the war stopped. That's the reason why we could have a hundred females while other tribes have fewer.

They too were treating the females as someone who was lower than them but when the chaos started, the tribe leader felt something big will happen, and decided to dig underground to hide there with their females. When they saw the dead female and read the carvings everything made sense. Their mind is clear and wasn't affected by the craziness because the female was a fox.

Her mother is the daughter of the tribe leader. The tribe leader's daughter was pampered and loved, the only female who was treated well in the fox tribe. But she was forcefully taken away by a tribe that was much more powerful than them, they killed the mate of the tribe leader, some females, and beastmen. Then, drove them out of their territory.

The female carved the reason why she could attract the beastmen. She has seen a black book that was very compatible with her, a book that can help her get revenge. The female fox who has too much hatred and uses her blood and fertility as a sacrifice is a forbidden ritual. What kind of ritual it wasn't stated and she also burned that book as soon as she finished the ritual. She didn't expect that it would be that evil, that would be the devil.

10