Chapter 28 Mark Him Now (2)
573 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they introduced themselves to Hu'er, everyone started to entertain the attendees. Hu'er only needs to go meet the tribe leader and she can go back home as the night is getting colder.

The tribe leader is sitting with Old Mom, the elders, the youngest children of old Mom, and the Sheep beastmen. They just finished eating the food. Old mom only ate a bit of the meat soup and all the meat soup was eaten by her sons, the tribe leader, and the elders. She ate with the sheep beastmen who are completely focused on vegetable and fruit salad.

When Hu'er, Jiu Hu, Min He, Jiu Lin, and Shun Su, who kept on following them shamelessly, arrived at the Tribe leader's table, those from the Sheep Tribe were looking at Hu'er with shine in their eyes.

"Tribe leader, Old mom, everyone, how's the party? Did you enjoy it?" Min He gently asked politely. 

"Ah, Happy Birthday my little granddaughter. This party is great. You are all generous enough to put a lot of food for us." Old Mom rubs her tummy, "My stomach is very satisfied," she chuckles. Took Hu'er from Jiu Hu's arm. She didn't care how Jiu Hu looks at his father as if begging him to give back to Hu'er.

The tribe leader only gave him a helpless smile, "Indeed, you guys are generous. If you guys are lacking food after the party, remember that you can borrow from the tribe. Hu'er, you are blessed to have such Daddies. Take care of yourself and may you be healthy." He pats Hu'er's head.

"Yes!" Hu'er beamed and gave him a wide grin.

"Such a smart child!" Old mom caresses her face.

When they didn't speak anymore, the Sheep tribe beastmen finally got a chance to introduce the chosen male they wanted to mate with Hu'er. He coughed to catch the attention of the Daddies of Hu'er. "We from Sheep Tribe heard a lot of good things from your daughter, Hu'er. We are all curious about it and fortunate to be able to attend her birthday. Happy Birthday to you Hu'er. Hope that you will stay healthy and happy," the only elder from the sheep beastmen that came spoke.

"I will. Thank you," Hu'er gave him a polite smile and raise her hands to let Jiu Hu carry her again.

Jiu Hu sighed a relief as he finally got Hu'er. Old Mom rolled her eyes when she saw him react like that.

Another beastmen greeted Hu'er and said their true purpose for attending her birthday, "We would like to formally introduce you to our tribe leader's youngest son Song Li. He is thirteen whole seasons old and transformed at the age of five. He is one of our fighters and weavers on normal days. He is the chosen male for Hu'er in our tribe."

Even the tribe leader raised his brow. Most tribes won't let their beastmen who transformed early, especially those who transformed at five. After all, who would want to give up a young beastman that has high potential? "Don't misunderstand. Song Li doesn't have any bad habits or anything like that. When our tribe leader heard about how smart and strong Hu'er is, we want to give her a suitable partner," the elder explained when he saw that they look doubtful.

"As it should be." Old mom snorted.

Before anyone could add something Min reminded them, "You know our tribe rules. Hu'er could only take Fox beastman as her first mate."

The sheep beastmen knew that and agreed to him. "I'm fine waiting," Song Li muttered. He was looking at Hu'er, fascinated at her.

She's so young yet her aura gives off a mature vibe. Song Li couldn't understand why he would feel like that to a two whole seasons old. He didn't even notice that Hu'er's Daddies, Jiu Lin, and Shun Su's faces are all dark.

For some reason, Hu'er didn't like Jiu Lin's black face. She pointed at Jiu Lin, "He will be my first mate." Then looks at Shun Su

 He is very handsome and gave her tons of gifts. She needed to mark him now, or someone will take him. Hu'er thought before pointing at Shun Su, "My second mate." But looking at Shun Su, she remembers Xin Hua who tags along with Shun Su. "If Xin Hua looks good when he transforms, he will also become my mate."

She stared at Song Li. Song Li couldn't help but straighten his back. She puffed her cheeks. He's good and his hair is curly, making him look more charming. "I'll ask Dada later."

Hu'er buried her head in his Dada's chest. She didn't want to get charmed. That curly hair throws every reason she wanted to make just to deny him. Might as well ask her Dada later.

Her Daddies aren't shocked at all. They have a gist that Hu'er would say such a thing. Based on how she acts, there are a lot of times Hu'er gets possessive over Jiu Lin. That's why they asked her. They already knew that Hu'er have decided to make Jiu Lin, Shun Su, and she is undecided when it comes to Xin Hua. For an unknown reason, almost everyone from the end of the north in the Fox Tribe knows about it too.

It is also why Xin Hua has been training and taking care of himself at the same time. Aunt Qiao is also doing her best to fix and smoothen Xin Hua's fur, which made Hu'er loves brushing his fur.

However, the others who were near them and heard Hu'er declaring like that made them shocked and delighted at the same time. A little female already has three future mates, she might get more, and others will have a chance. It is just that they need to take care of themselves / their sons to make sure they look good.

Even the sheep beastmen were stunned. This is good news. Although they only promised one beastman, if they let her see another one who is good looking they might get a chance too! Of course, they wouldn't do that unless Song Li has already mated Hu'er. They could take risks.

Hu'er saying such words actually made everyone change their lifestyle. They become more cautious at work as they are afraid of getting wounds, take good care of themselves, and start thinking more efficiently before acting. Everyone becomes more and more good-looking. The future Hu'er would definitely thank her right now. She benefited the most.

Sometimes you only need words to affect the lives of people.

12