Chapter 160 No! (2)
90 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A gust of wind, dancing leaves and a shadow of a huge beast. The quiet forest has been disturbed by a fast beast running towards a certain direction leaving behind a fishy salty aroma after it passed.

Other wild animals could help but look towards the smell and give chase. However not one of them could catch up. Some strong and fast wild beast can still be seen running after the smell.

The huge figure appeared in front of the Main Coon Tribe. This huge figure is Hei Bai Mao's beast form. His white fur has touches of black. The fur looks so soft and shiny. He is biting a big bag which holds all the salted dry fish that his mother likes the most and at his back is another bag where the cleaned wild animal he hunted is in.

"Hei Bai Mao!" A soft circular thread was thrown to Hei Bai Mao's head. He looks up to see where it came from only to see his brother waving at him. "Finally came back, ah?" His brother looks happy and satisfied to see Hei Bai Mao back.

The beastman looks like Hei Bai Mao but with full white fur. There are four of them who were born at the same time. Two have all black fur but they both look different. One looks got his looks from their dad and the other got his looks mixed from their mom and dad. Hei Bai Mao and his brother with full white fur look exactly like their mother.

His brother Bai Mao is a guard of their Tribe's tall wall and he couldn't hunt food for their mom that much either. He is still unmated and doesn't need to hunt for anyone except for their mom and himself. The Tribe also provides for them. Being lazy up there is what he likes the most.

Hei Bai Mao just nodded at him and walked in the tribe. Before he could even go far, his brother hissing and the sound of a bell ringing made Hei Bai Mao stop for a bit before continuing.

Passing by many Main Coon in their beast form, they greeted him happily as they all went to the gates of their Tribe. He just nodded at them and went directly towards his mother's house without stopping.

It's more natural to see beastmen in their beast form than their man form in Main Coon Tribe. They are much stronger, flexible and agile when in beast form. The fact that they feel more comfortable in beast form is the whole reason for them to live like that than in man form.

Once he got in front of a big tree, he put down the bag and shifted out. Just as Hei Bai Mao was about to call his Dad, a beastman already jumped down the tree.

His fur is all black, but only when he shifts into beast form will the streak of white fur come out. The beastman’s hair is long and it reaches his knees. There is white highlight on each side of his hair. He is not wearing anything except there is a small fur on his intimate area.

"I knew the scent was you. Your mom immediately smelled those fish you brought and got her craving. Fortunately, it's you and not some beastmen, otherwise it will take a while to make one." His eyes are on Hei Bai Mao’s skirt like fur. Eyes full curiousity yet he didn’t ask.

The beastman is his Dad. This is the first time he saw his dad after so long. His Dad is either hunting somewhere or more so with the trader teams, going around tribe after tribe.

Hei Bai Mao nodded. "Yeah. These are all hers. Mom doesn't have dried fish stock anymore?" They always make a lot so her mom have sacks of dried fish and sometimes the taste will be different.

"No more. We are about to start making it tomorrow. Your Dads are all preparing to fish tonight." He took the bag and felt heavy. His Dad looks at him confused, "What's up? You wouldn't give her this much. What do you want?"

Hei Bai Mao normally gives her mom a bucket of fish, not yet dried or a small pouch of dried fish. If it's winter, two to four wild animals would be enough. Hei Bai Mao's Dad could still remember the time this situation happened.

First, when Hei Bai Mao was first transformed. He hunted so much but asked if he could decide and choose his own mate, everyone agreed. The second one was when he asked for permission to start hunting further. He doesn't need to ask for permission but no one will say no to free food. They do love the fact that Hei Bai Mao respects their opinion. Lastly, when he wanted to stay in the Fox Tribe and learn there. This one took him so much time before her mom agreed. Now that he is giving more food, Hei Bai Mao’s Dad knows something is up.

He scratched his nape, “Can I talk to Mom?" and grinned at him.

His dad’s eyebrow rose. Just as his Dad expected, Hei Bai Mao really did have something to ask for. "...I'll bring her down." He shrugged and jumped back up to their home.

"Thanks!" Hei Bai Mao chuckled in embarrassment.

He looked at the dried fish and thought that it’s still not enough. He Bai Mao planned to bring more meat later for his mom. He already thought of ways to make his mom agree.

While he was planning to hunt nearby, fish and even farm, a thumping sound made him stop and look toward the female in his father’s arms. Several beastmen also fell down the tree in beast form. Those Main Coon beastmen are Hei Bai Mao’s Dad’s. His Mom’s mates.

The beautiful female is his Mom. "I thought you would never come back. With how you love wandering around made me think you won't live here anymore."

Her voice is so smooth and gentle, just like how smooth and soft her skin is. Her hair is full white, flowing down the floor like water. It waves through the air. Her eyes are bright blue with a touch of black lines making her eyes look so mesmerizing.

White Main Coon’s females are the most who easily get sick. However, Hei Bai Mao’s Mom is an exception. Her health has always been great with the help of her Dads and now her mates and sons. 

3