Outsider
29 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the meal was mostly silent. Not because the others didn't want to ask Elor questions but because Numia gave them a sign with his eyes. Don't.

After everyone was finished did they began their journey again. It was only then that Elor found out that the bes he slept in was Lorelei's.

"I am sorry to have occupied your..room. it seems your father is very good to you."

Lorelei was making tea and gazed at Elor with surprise. After a second of thought did she remember. 

"Ohh yeah, he told the story of whom I've gotten my mouth from. To be real I would say its him! He has his way with his words, else he wouldn't have been the co- aya no, you almost tricked me there!"

Elor was astonished, he didn't say anything specific about Numia! She truly was one of a kind.

"Aha, you got me there, you can ask first for that." He could only play along, he didn't want to give her more reasons to talk.

Lorelei gave Elor a cup with freshly made tea and sat opposite him. She couldn't hide her exitement.

Elor wanted to drink from thectea when he understood what deal he made.

"When was the first time you had intercourse?" He had enougj disciple to not spit out the tea in his mouth. Still, he xoughed after swalloing it.

"What?" This wasn't a question he made intentional. Who would even ask such a question? Lorelei was stuned before taking out a metal plate. Her fingers flying over it.

"Still a virgin, no intercourse...now its your turn!" Veins were popping out on Elor's forehead. He calmed down a litte after sipping from the tea.

"What is the cultivation stages you know of?" Basics first. That was Elors thought.

Lorelei was perplexed, what kind of question was this? Could it be he hit his head to much?

"Well... There are the Mortal realm stages, the Immortal realm stages, the Divine Stages and lastly the Ancestor stages. It is divided into..... As for the Ancestor Stages i don't know exactly. It is said that they rule over a law of existence. There are many diferent though. The Greenflame Ancestor for example is a mid level Law user and Granny Faith is someone who is said to be at the apex."

Lorelei didn't talk and just observed Elor. He was thinking, so the cultivation realms he knew did exist here too? With the same names? Something is weird about that, that can't be a coincidence. He sighed and rememberd what Taot said, Ancestor eh...

"My turn! What is the reason you fell from the atmosphere?" Lorelei's eye had a short spark in them. 

"Ehh you change topics real fast. I don't know, I can only remember that I fought someone and after that I woke up here." He didn't dare to say anything about his origins. He knew what the reaction would be, let alone that his enemy is an Ancestor!

"Ehh? I believe you for now..I have a hinch that you don't say the whole truth but thats ok. As for me changing topics. If you never had intercourse you never had a love affair either. The two important questions are out." Elor saw the smiling Lorelei but couldn't understand. Who would need such information?

"What or who would you say has the most information knowledge in the world?"

"...can you not ask things like my three sizes or something instead? What is it with your random bullshit questions! Urghh and I thought I would find someone who had some other problems I mean-"

Lorelei saw the twitching of Elors eyebrows and sighed.

"Listen closely. The most knowledge overall would be Granny Faith. After that would be the Sage Alliance and the Divine Echo Chamber. Those two groups would have the most knowledge stored as they span over all the found universe. As for Granny Faith, it is said that she was already living when the world formed."

Lorelei didn't wait this time for Elor to proceed the informations. She took out another metal plate and handed it to him.

"Seriously, where did you come from? Are you from an unknown planet or something? This is a GalaDe, its connected to the Mainhub of the Sage Alliance. Information like that can be found easily there. Don't ask me such questions!"

Elor was surprised and took the device and handled it like a noob.

Lorelei saw it and began to tremble.

"Here is the keyboard! As you can't use energy yet you need to manually input things! I'm out! What a waste of time!"

Lorelei stood up and walked towards the door before halting. Turning around she took him by his hand and yanked. Nothing happend.

Elor was surprised and looked at Lorelei. The latter began to fume on the other hand.

"Big fat Stone! What are you made of?!? Get out! This is still my room!!!"

Only know did Elor remember where he was. He could only lower his head and follow the rules. Were all women like this if they did overpower you?

Outside was still the camp but one women which drove and two guards were packing up. 

When they heard the outburst from Lorelei and Elor walking out with a wry smile did their eyes widen. Did he overpower the little miss? Was he a deity send by the Judgment God?

The women halted her packing and walked with wide strives towards Elor.

"Little brother! Can you tell us your secret?!" The women had stars in her eyes, the same as the two guards behind her who also halted the packing.

Elor wasn't getting the question so he could only look at her with a questionmark above his head.

"How did you finish little miss of in such a short time? Many people would be willing to pay for that in Energy Crystals!"

The two guards nodded. As their little group was on the stronger side and well known, they had many chances to interract with households who held power.

There was only one thing which they, the households, feared though. Lorelei the talking beast. One tume did a young master think he could tame her.

Three weeks..three weeks did he hide in his room, not coming out. Only mumbles could be heard by some maniac laughter sometime.

"Eh I don't know, it seems I lived to backwater for her." Elor didn't want to interact with them too much yet. Like Numia said, don't trust anyone.

The women took out a metal plate, a GalaDe, while flying over it. The two guards were stunnend at first before realizing something.

"Tanya you bitch! That isn't fair!" The women, Tanya, laughed and put the GalaDe back. She winked at Elor and returned back to packing. Leaving a sentence behind which made him almost fall to the ground.

"Thank you little brother! I may not give you any crystals for this information but if you want I can give you my body for a night."

One of the guards walked towards Elor with wide steps and putting his hands on his shoulders.

"Little brother, don't fall for the trap of her! She may not look like it but she is a full grown succubus. You would be dead before you know it."

A lightning spear flew towards the guard and a cold voice came from Tanya. "Ohh look who is talking, isn't that little Jevaia? Seems you couldn't forget our last date and want one more? So jealous?"

A fight, with the mouth, ensued and Elor took some steps back making space and wanting to get away. When he walked into something he could only turn around and sigh, at least it was the normal one of the group.

"Lively group eh? To think that you are the nemesis of my daughter mahahahah. How about joining this group for a while?"

Elor didn't answer and just gazed into the man's eyes. He held up the GalaDe and waved it. "First I need to look up some things. I will give you an answer later." 

Numia nodded and turned around. "We will be staying for two more hours. After that we will get going." He walked towards the carriage in which Lorelei was with a smile and vanished inside it.

"Sure knew that it was a trick all along, you are a little to young for that Numia."

When Elor eaved the GalaDe did the eyes of Numia flash for a moment. Elor understood at that moment that this old man plannedn to have him take that. The question was why?

Elor needed some time to understand the workings of this device but was soon a master in it.

Many questions were answered in the next hour. Some of them which made him realize that there truly was something wrong.

"Most things are exactly the same like in my world. Why is that though? If it only were the cultivation names it could be a coincidence but that is out of the question."

Cultivation names, Arts, Laws and many more things were all the same! He could connnect it to the information he had gotten from Taot but that didn't explain many other things!

What made him think the most was one thing though. If the arts and laws were the same, why couldn't he use it.

He had to dig deeper but soon found a possible reason. He also rememberd that he shouldn't be just spawning somewhere.

"Something took me out of the space, threw me away and my body formed. The only explanation would be that."

He found many infos about Soul Universes and also their biggest taboo. Creating sapient life...like himself.

There was a legend about an Ancestor which made his world flourishing with sapient life. Someday that ancestor took other ancestors inside his world to show it off, they took the chance to kill him and some others. After that they freed themself, went into a rampage in the True World and destroyed many systems. As they were more or less formed from laws and truths they could fight many stages above them. 

"Its just a legend but if I take into account some truths in it, that would mean.."

Elor raised his hand and turned around to see if nobody was looking. Good.

He didn't try to force use Arts or Energie. He asked. Lo and behold. A tiny flame appeared in his hands.

"This...this will be a problem if somebody finds it out..."

"Mhm, yes, so join my caravan. At least till you can hide this from others."

Elor jumped up and threw the ball of fire towards the one talking, Numia.

Numia smiled and made some hand seals which held the ball of fire in place. It slowly flew towards Numia and he gazed at it in wonder.

"First lesson. If somebody can use pure laws to make fire. They need to be an Ancestor or something out of legends. 

Luckily you didn't make this ball with the intent to kill and just tried something outm else these old bones would be vaporized mahahahahahha."

The rucksus made the others working jump up and run towards the duo.

"Master Numia! Whats happening?" Jevaia, the guard which was in a badmouthing contest with Tanya before, asked.

"We have a happy occasion! Elor here finaly broke through the Energy Storing. I wanted him to try something, no worries."

Jevaia looked at Elor and was puzzled. Why didn't he feel any energie than?

"Hush you all, pack up, we will leave."

They all bowed and went back. Elor was still standing before Numia with a hint of shock and puzzlement. When the latter saw it he began to laugh again.

"Mahahaha, what? If I see something interesting I want to know about it. Information is king! Strenght is emperor, someone who has both is a king amongst emperors!"

Elor thought for a moment before his eyes flashed. He took out the GalaDe and gazed at it.

"Mhm not bad! You got a head on your shoulders. Everything you looked up I saw it too. Mahahhahaha" Numia took out his GalaDe and waved it.

"Why again, should I trust you?" Elor was still ready to fight, if he had enough time to understand his abilities he will have a chance.

"Never trust anyone! Make deals! So how about it? Just for your information...if the Sage Alliance knew that there was another Outsider....i don't think I need to tell you what they will be looking for, right?"

Elor was quiet for a second. "Very well..what is the job you want me to do?"

Numia smiled and turned around. "Babysitting...mahahahahhahah"

Elor trembled but could only shacke his head. Only until he was used to this!

now we know why it was a taboo, that makes one thing questionable. Why did that robbed figure do that? He is an Ancestors so he should know about the danger..hmmm

3