Outcast
25 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did you understand it?" Numia was in a forest with Elor. Teaching him how to use his powers like normal beings.

"Yes, I know the routine but I just cant make it the same." Numia snorted. "Who told you to do the same?!? I told you to make it look like it! A fish can't fly with wings because he doesn't have them but he can still make it look like it!"

It was over three months ago that they left Heaven Port City. It took some time for Elor to integrate in this bunch but after a month and the next city. It felt like home.

The only exeption was this man bwfore him. He didn't want to say it was harsh or anything, no. It just felt he tried to hard?

One of the guards, Jevaia, come towards rhem and Numia nodded at him.

"It seems our time is up, lets get moving. The next place is a little special. The best thing to do is not say anything and don't walk away from me or Horan."

As the three moved back did they see the two carriages already ready to leave. Lorelei was pouting like always and instantly entered her room when she saw them return.

Numia laughed and patted Elor. "The best thing that could happen was really me finding you mahahaha." The rest outside, including Horan and Tanya also laughed. They all got a cold stare from Elor. Which made them laugh even more.

This happenend shortly after they left Heaven Port City. He was tasked to get Lorelei to cook in an impromptu stop. It was a trap! He didn't think that the door wouldn't be locked and just neared it.

Who would have thought..that..that.. Elor's face changed to red when he rememberd it and walked into the front carriage. Leaving the rest laughing to themself.

"Next lesson my friend! Never show what you truly think or feel! Only with those so called people you can trust mahahaha." Numia didn't hild back and laughed hard while taking out a flask full of whiskey. Shacking it in his hands a little.

Elor, annoyed, took the flask and drank a mouthful making him shudder.

"Don't you care at all? She is your daughter! To lead me to.."

Numai took his flask back before downing some of it, a content sigh escaping his mouth.

"What? First of all, I didn't tell you to open the door, I just told you to get her. Second, she is old enough to have her own life and do what she likes. Third and most importantly, you can't tell me you didn't like what you saw mahahahha."

Elor was quiet, he saw Numia try to drink some more when he used his prowes to stop him. Numia couldn't move and saw Elor slowly taking his flask with a smile.

"Ahhh truly good whiskey!" He gulped it down all at once. He didn't like to do it but it was revenge time!

"Gurpp, much better. I hope it wasn't the good one, right?" Elor put the flask back into Numia's hand and freed him from the shackles.

The latter slwoly turned hsi head around in a scary motion. "Hoooo, you learn fast...how about another round this evening? Its still a draw right?" Flames could be seen burning in his eyes when he talked.

Elor laughed and patted Numias shoulder. "Here a lesson from me! Some old man once taught me it. Don't show your real emotions!"

Hearty laughter could be hears afterwards from inside the first carriage. Tanya who was driving looked at Horan. This wasn't the first time those two were laughing like that.

"Don't look at me like that, I told you several times already. We never heard anything. Who knows what Elor would do if he knew..." This was sent mentaly to Tanya. Nobody wanted to say to Elor that most of his..secrets, were known to both of them. Numia also told them to be quiet about it.

Some time later did the carriage slow down. A window opend and both Numia and Elor saw Horans face. "Master Numia, were there. But are you sure of it?"

Numia smiled and gazed at Elor. "Sure! This will be a walk in the park!" Elor didn't understand what was going on but his feelings told him that somwthing wasn't right. After they came out of the carriage he knew why.

"Didn't you tell me to not make a fanfare out of myself? When did you even take that?" 

Elor saw a big, round construction before him. Loud cheers were heard from inside. That wasn't the problem though.

Outside were screens, every screen had two people on it. One of the faces did he knew very well. It was him.

"Don't be so shy! If you can fool all these people, you would be one step closer to your dream."

Elor didn't need to ask to understand what this was. It was an arena. What made him perplexed was the cultivation stage that was written above him.

"Why the True Immortal realm?" He couldn't use arts like the others. Why not Body Forging realm.

Numia harumpfed and send him a reply. "Are you here to bully or test your finese? I'm sorry to say that the next arena with Divines fighting is in the core region."

Elor just hanged his head low. Don't trust anyone, right? Soon did a women in gaudy clothes walk up to them.

"If it isn't Numia! So this is your so called contestant? Hmpf, doesn't look so good. My Broly will grind him down!"

Numia laughed when he heard that voice. "No wonder I had diarreah yesterday! My stomach already knew that I would meet you!"

The women, and several other peoples, eyes widenend. "Y-you vulgar outcast! Just you wait!" The women turned around and walked away with big strides. Elor gazed at Numia with several questions.

This time he talked out loud. "What? Just win, the money will be yours. I will take pleasure in her angry face mahahahahah!" He walked towards the entrance but Elor saw that his steps were a little shaky.

Horan walked up to him and shacked his head. "Master needs some time. Come with me, but its good to hear that it seems your cultivation stage came back after your accident."

Elor didn't hear the sarcasm in the voice of Horan. He was still on the words the women said. Outcast?

Elor was led towards the reception and after that into a room. It was a nicely decorated room without any thing that was missing.

Horan gave Elor a short routine of the match up which made Elor hate Numia even more.

"You will wait in a corridor and after your name is called you should use the flashiest moves to enter the stage. Because flashy moves mean that the person is arrogant and most likely not well versed in fighting. Wait are you even? Well if Master Numia says you will win easily, anyway.

After making the flashy entry you should spot the audience. Even more people would bet on your opponent with that and the ratio of your will go up!

After that just kill your opponent however you want. The match only ends if you kill him, don't forget that! Also, no weapons or artifacts are allowe. Only your body and arts! Any questions?"

Elor gazed into Horans eyes and had indeed one. "Where is the exit? As if I would do this!!" Was he some kind of showbeast?!?

Horan shoock his head and took out another paper. "Say it again after reading this."

Elor took the paper and his eyes widend. "Sure! Flashy moves, spot the audience and grind glesh! Easy!"

Why did he change his mind? Well first of he didn't have any crystals. Thats why he jumped the gun here.

50'000 high level crystals from one match! He also didn't forget Numias words. With that he could buy as many whiskey as he wants!

Yes, sadly did Elor fall into the well laid trap of Numia.

------

Far away in the core region of the Sage Alliance were two twins trembling before a hooded being.

"Let's see, I think I do remember that I told you not to be spotted. So why, was the whole festival almost broken down? Maybe a storm hit Skyfall City? Any answers to that?"

The male twin was trembling. "A-Ancestor! It was my sister not me! Sh-She --"

"Enough! I told you many times not to be seen by the puplic if you go out! Look at what you've done! Now I have several brothers and sister of mine laughing at my unfilial offspring!"

The cloaked figure wasn't actualy made about the spot he got from others. He was mad because these two didn't understand how big of a weight lay on them.

He took out the pearl and slowly carresed it. A smile on his face.

"No worries, you can't actually die, i will only seal your concsious inside her for some time. As for what awaits you, I only know that there is probably war! Have fun!"

Before the two could react did white mist form outside their bodies before flowing into the pearl.

"Get them into my chamber. Also tell my child that I punished them good now."

A shadow materialized and bowed before taking the twins away. Soon after did another shadow materialize. This time before the cloaked figure.

"Ancestor..are you really sure about this. If anybody-"

"Yes, that is why you need to silence wverybody who wants to talk about this! If I can get wnough information! Maybe one day I will.."

The shadow bowed and dissapeared.

"How long ago was it again? To think I am still hanging on that little hope to see her again.."

2