Chapter 101: Mors and Mara
2.9k 10 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101: Mors and Mara

Inside Benjamin’s room, he sat on the bed while looking at his System interface.

After separating from the others, he immediately went back to his room, took a bath, washed his face and hands twice, and then prayed to all the gods he knew.

“Come on, give me something new!”

Pushing the 10 pull button, 10 drops were soon revealed!

The result…9 useless items and redundant skills + Untainted Symbiote.

“...Again!”

Gritting his teeth, Benjamin pulled for more.

Still another Untainted Symbiote and no useful stuff.

Well, he got Plant Control but…he’s already a God of Nature! What does he need this specific ability for!?

“What the heck!? Am I really this unlucky!? Did all my luck get exhausted in my previous pulls!?”

Benjamin wondered if the System was taking advantage of him or something.

[...Host, Untainted Symbiotes are very valuable, how are you unlucky?]

“I don’t need so many!”

[...]

“...System? Why are you silent? Is this another foreshadowing!?”

[Host is imagining things.]

Benjamin rolled his eyes.

As someone from his previous world, he has mastered the ways of foreshadowing. He refused to believe that he was imagining things.

But well, even if he was, it may still be useful to get a lot of these Untainted Symbiotes.

He can give them to the EPD members and it might even become their standard equipment.

That would be an interesting sight to see.

Benjamin sighed and decided to be patient as he continued to pull.

After a few minutes, he got a dozen or so more Untainted Symbiotes…

Benjamin snapped.

“What the fuck!? Why is it all Untainted Symbiotes!? At least give me something new!”

Other than that, he got a few noteworthy abilities like Minor Teleportation, Mirage, and Healing Touch.

He also got some weird ones like Animal Language and  Indestructible Digestion.

He got a bunch of alien blaster guns, some more recovery pills, and a bunch more useless items.

Benjamin sighed.

However, he didn’t give up and continued to pull.

Benjamin had long become numb to the excitement and simply took a glance and was about to spam the 10 pull button again when he saw a shiny…gold-colored Gacha!

“Fuck! Finally something good!”

It wasn’t just a gold one but also another red rarity that is not an Untainted Symbiote!

Double lucky!

[Makluan Ring: Nightbringer] (Red) - Creates Malleable darkness.

[Ultimate Nullifier (One-time use)] (Gold) - The universe's most devastating weapon. Has the ability to completely and utterly eliminate any target the wielder chooses.

“FUCK ME!”

Benjamin ignored the seemingly powerful Nightbringer ring and was fully focused on the gold item. The Ultimate Nullifier.

Goddamn! This shit is one of the most OP weapons in the Marvel Universe! And he actually got it just like that!

Granted, it’s a one-time use version but this one doesn’t require a strong will to use at all! This was still too powerful!

Just as he was about to examine it further, the door opened and two Deaths appeared.

“Huh?”

Confused, Benjamin turned to them and was about to ask but he was suddenly pushed down by Death.

Sitting on top of him, Death smirked.

“What’s wrong? It’s rare for you to shout like that. Are you that pent up now that you’re in a different universe?”

“Huh?”

Benjamin repeated.

Then, he remembered shouting ‘fuck me’ just a while ago and these two Death were also nearby…

“T-that was…”

Before he could continue, Death leaned close to him and whispered in his ear.

“How long are you going to refuse me? I know you want it.”

Benjamin sweated.

He was just cursing in shock earlier!

He wanted to correct her but noticed her mood seemed to be uneasy.

Was she afraid he would refuse her again? Was it serious this time?

Benjamin really has no idea how and when did he set some flags for Death to fall for him.

Or…maybe Death simply wanted someone who could walk beside her?

Benjamin knew how lonely Death was before meeting him.

Things happened and he just happened to help her get out of that Soul Realm. Afterward, he mostly left her to her own devices, just hoping she would have fun and not wreak havoc.

What Benjamin didn’t know was that Death always kept a part of her attention on him through the Soul Stone and seeing him sleeping with various women time and time again…Death started to yearn for it as well.

In other words, in her eyes, Benjamin kept edging her and teasing her while not touching her!

Simply too hateful!

Benjamin cleared his throat and asked.

“...Can’t you at least revert to your adult form?”

“Deal! Now strip!”

Meanwhile, the other Death chuckled at them.

“You guys are so cute. Let me join too!”

“Huh!? H-hold on a second!”

Benjamin’s face paled.

One Death was already two much, now he has to face two!?

Hm? But wait, will they count as one person or two? Will he get 100 Harem Points for each of them?

[Yes]

…Ah fuck it! Bring it on!

Feeling that he wouldn’t last long if he let them take the lead, Benjamin flipped both of them over, pushing them down beneath him.

He leaned forward, kissing Death on the lips.

Her lips seemed cold to the touch and there was a slight chill in her breath.

Was this how it’s like to kiss Death?

It felt like he was walking on the border between life and death.

It was quite…exciting!

After kissing her, he went for the other Death and kissed her as well.

It was weird how both of them were practically the same person, yet their lips seemed to taste different.

Although both still had that chill of death.

While he was kissing the other Death, Death started kissing him in the neck while Benjamin slowly removed his clothes.

He then started removing their clothes while kissing and licking their neck down to their chest.

When their clothes were fully removed, Benjamin stacked the other Death on top of Death and slowly inserted his dick in between their crotch, rubbing it and teasing it without putting it inside either of them.

“Stop teasing us…!”

“Put it in!

“As you wish!”

Benjamin aimed at Death’s pussy first then slowly pushed his way inside!

“Ahh~!”

When he was finally inside Death, Benjamin expected it would feel cold as well but it was warm.

While fucking Death, he didn’t forget the other Death and continued to use his finger on her pussy instead.

“Yes~! Right there~!”

“Harder~! Fuck me harder~~!!!”

After about an hour or so, the three of them were about to reach their limit.

“Ahh~!”

“Ah~! Shoot it inside~! Give me your life seed~~!!!”

“I’m cumming…!”

As Benjamin shot his first load inside Death, it felt as if even his soul was being sucked into her womb.

Just cumming once was already too draining for him!

However…Benjamin gritted his teeth and refused to give up so fast!

He used the Healing Touch to heal himself slightly, took a Medium Recovery Pill, and even used his Nature powers to rejuvenate himself!

In no time, he was back to normal!

Wasting no time, Benjamin took his dick out of Death and pushed it inside the other Death who just came as well from his fingers!

“Ah~!”

Like this, Benjamin continued to cum inside them interchangingly and in different positions for the next hours or so.

After some time, Benjamin lay on the bed, completely exhausted.

Looking down, he saw the two Deaths cleaning his dick with their mouth and tongue.

It was still hard but Benjamin felt mentally tired from the constant brushing against death throughout the whole thing.

This was probably the first time he was in a ‘life and death’ scenario ever since he transmigrated…

Even facing Apocalypse or Thanos wasn’t this dangerous!

Benjamin sighed and turned to the two again.

“I give up. Let’s rest for a bit. The two of you are too much for me…”

“Fufu, don’t worry, we’re just cleaning it.”

“Hehe.”

The two Deaths stopped teasing him and laid down on each of his sides.

Death looked at her belly and touched it gently.

“It’s the first time I’ve felt so much life energy inside me.”

“Me too.”

The other Death nodded.

Hearing them, Benjamin nearly choked.

“H-huh? Don’t tell me…you two are pregnant already!?”

Death chuckled.

“If I wish it, I can choose to disperse the life energy and not give birth. Do you want me to?”

“Uhh…”

Benjamin was speechless.

He sighed and shook his head.

“It’s up to you. No matter what you choose, I’ll support you.”

“Then I’ll keep it.”

“Me too. I’m curious as to what the child of Nature and Death would become.”

The other Death nodded.

Benjamin sighed again.

He didn’t expect these two to get pregnant so fast…is this even scientific!?

…Forget it, they’re literally the manifestation of Death. There’s nothing scientific about that.

I just fucked Death…two of them!

Benjamin didn’t think anyone would believe if he said this…

“Right, what should I call you guys? I can’t keep calling you Death and other Death.”

Death answered first.

“You already named me before. Mors Freed. I quite like it.”

“Name me too.”

The other Death looked to Benjamin.

“Then…you shall be Mara. It’s Sanskrit for Death.”

“Mara…I like it. I shall be Mara Freed then.”

Mors and Mara smiled and snuggled close to him as they start to close their eyes.

Beings like them didn’t really need to sleep but still chose to do so since they felt comfortable right now.

Benjamin looked at the two sleeping in arms and smiled.

It was time to take a look at his gains.

[Harem Points +100]

[Harem Points +100]

Benjamin’s eyes lit up.

They were indeed recognized as different people and worth 100 points each!

[Harem Points: 355/300]

[Congratulations to host for completing the Side Quest: Create a Harem in the Marvel World II!]

[Gained: 1, 000, 000, 000 MP, Reality Infinity Stone, Gungnir.]

Benjamin wanted to shout to celebrate but stopped himself since there were two sleeping beauties beside him.

[Side Quest: Create a Harem in the Marvel World III!]

[...Host, I dare you to keep fucking other Deaths!, The host must reach 700 Harem Points!]

[Harem Points: 355/700]

[Rewards: 1, 000, 000, 000, 000 MP, Mind Infinity Stone, Storm Breaker.]

…Fuck, are you kidding me!? Is this still not over!?

System! Are you sure this isn’t the Main Quest or something!?

Admit it, you stud system!

[...]

The System was speechless.

Ignoring Benjamin, it continued.

[Congratulations to host for completing the Emergency Quest: Court Death!]

[Gained: +1 Life Token, Necrosword]

The rewards seem small compared to the harem quest but Benjamin knew that the most valuable thing he gained here was the Life Token.

This was another life!

If he died due to some accident, he can return to life once more!

Now, Benjamin felt more confident.

Of course, the other valuable thing he gained was the Ultimate Nullifier. That thing is simply too OP!

Benjamin now felt more assured regardless of whatever danger he might encounter tomorrow.

Of course, it would be better to have more trump cards so he decided to pull some more gacha tomorrow morning.

Maybe he’ll get another Ultimate Nullifier.

Benjamin started to smile silly, imagining all sorts of powerful things he might get.

The following morning, he got about a hundred of Untainted Symbiote and thousands of useless things…

Benjamin felt like crying.

“...What happened to my luck…?”

91