Chapter 2 The First Encounter with Mr. Ye
50 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"You can't win without me, give me half of the bet!" Cheng Anya smiled even sweeter, and the $ symbol appeared in her eyes.
 
Damn, if you lied to me, you won't get half of it, you iron cock.
 
Wang Rui's face was ashen. Look, this woman is so tacky, her eyes light up when she mentions money, don't be deceived by her innocent appearance, damn!
 
He slept with other women in front of her, she smiled so sweetly, and was still in the mood to ask money from him? What monster is she?
 
Chen Yingying was furious, "Cheng Anya, do you feel shame?"
 
"Of course it's a shame, at least if I go out and sell my body, the price will be higher than you." Cheng Anya smiled sweetly, "It's really stingy, if you don't want to give me money, then you won't give it."
 
    "As you wish, I'm breaking up with you, and I wish you two eternal love."
 
    The faces of the two were ashen.
 
    Cheng Anya smiled and walked away.
 
    City A was full of hustle and bustle.
 
    The bar located in the prime area of ​​City A is very lively. On the stage, the enchanting dancer's waist like a water snake twists flexibly, her heavily makeup face is delicate and glamorous, her eyes are like silk, which attracts applause from the men in the audience. 
 
    The music is loud and the wine is mellow.
 
    This is a place for wine and pleasure, a place for joy.
 
    Cheng Anya was drinking wine in front of the bar table, her face flushed.
 
    Wang Rui cheated and they broke up. She behaved very casually. In fact, she still felt a little pain in her heart, it was just a little bit.
 
    "Anya, come on, be good, forget the unhappy things, drink more, drink more." Her nominal sister Lin Li urged her to drink more, and quietly put a pill into her wine glass.
 
    "Don't babble in my ear, okay, leave me alone." Cheng Anya said lightly, raising her head to drink up.
 
    Damn, if it wasn't for pulling you to pay, who would put up with you.
 
    After Cheng Anya's mother passed away, her stepmother took Lin Li to marry her father. Although the two have been together for three or four years, their relationship has never been good. Lin Li's friends have complicated backgrounds and she often changes boyfriends. Cheng Anya has always disliked her.
 
    It's just that she didn't have the money to pay for the drink, so she could only drag Lin Li.
 
    Lin Li held back her anger. Damn girl, you will suffer later. When she saw Cheng Anya drinking that glass of wine, she smiled smugly, and asked the bartender to pour Anya a few more glasses of wine. Lin Li flashed into the dark place in the corner.
 
    "Well, that's my sister, she's pretty, 3 million a night, buy it now!" Lin Li said slyly to a wretched-looking man. She owes usurious loans, and she can't pay it back, so she can only trick Cheng Anya into a bar and sell her to an underground store to pay off her debts.
 
    Who made her just unlucky and lost her love to get drunk, Lin Li didn't feel guilty at all.
 
    "Deal!" The man touched his fat chin, his eyes flashing lustfully.
 
    It's really superb, such a beauty can be auctioned to 10 million a night in underground stores.
 
    Cheng Anya was a little drunk, but not completely drunk. Damn, Wang Rui said that she was old-fashioned and boring, so she just wanted to prove him that he was wrong. Getting drunk for such a rotten man is really stupid.
 
    Cheng Anya stood up, put down the wine glass, and headed forward in a daze.
 
    A very young man, looking to be in his early twenties.
 
    With perfectly carved facial features, his appearance is extremely delicate, and he looks very seductive. There is a natural elegance and dignity in him. A pair of too-cold eyes makes this elegance almost indifferent.
 
    An elegant and indifferent man.
 
    Ye Chen's cold eyes looked at the woman who took the initiative to embrace him with a look of disgust.
 
    When he looked into her eyes, he was stunned!
 
    The whole world is full of bright colors.
3