Chapter 3 Is He a Money Boy?
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
She has a pair of very beautiful eyes, bright and clear, full of aura, as if filled with the brightness of the whole world.
 
    "Hey, are all the money boys so good-looking now?" Cheng Anya murmured to herself.
 
    This man looks too good-looking, doesn't he? Cheng Anya thought to herself, after hearing Lin Li said that the money boys in this bar are all superb, with outstanding looks and elegant temperament, this man fits all, so Cheng Anya regards him as a money boy.
 
    Ye Chen's poker face, his slender eyes narrowed, revealing a dangerous signal.
 
    Money boy? He, Ye Chen, is a money boy? Come on, damn girl, you're dead!
 
    Before he could say anything, Cheng Anya grabbed his collar and asked fiercely, "Hey, how much do you charge for a night?"
 
    Ye Chen's forehead throbbed violently, and his cold eyes shot a shocking cold light. He clasped the hand around her waist and tightened it suddenly. Her soft body hit his hard chest, "Are you looking for a man?"
 
    "Duh, why would I ask you if I'm not looking for a man?"
 
    This man is not only good-looking, but also has such a magnetic voice. He must be very profitable to be a money boy, Cheng Anya thought to herself. 
 
    "Very good!" Ye Chen's voice was so cold that it made people tremble. He didn't know why, but when he heard what she said, anger surged in his heart, and he dragged her into his private elevator. 
 
    Tonight, he rejected a number of women who approached him. He lacked interest, but was aroused by her.
 
    When Lin Li and the wretched man took the cheque and returned to the bar, Cheng Anya was no longer there, so Lin Li stomped his feet in anger, and the wretched man gleamed fiercely.
 
    Cheng Anya was sweating, her body was hot. In the elevator, a pure girl turned into an enchanting goddess. The young body kept rubbing against Ye Chen's body, she smelled like a blue orchid.
 
    A comfortable moan blew vaguely in the man's ear, swaying his heart.
 
    Well, this man smells so good, with a faint smell of tobacco, no perfume, clean and warm, she doesn't know what's wrong with her, her body is terribly hot, and she can only relieve this hotness by rubbing his body constantly.
 
    It was so comfortable……
 
 She greedily put her hand on his chest...
 
    Did she really turn into a lecher?
 
    Ye Chen was a little flustered by her enthusiasm, and his proud self-control was on the verge of collapsing. This woman is the embodiment of a fairy, she twisted impatiently in his arms, her eyes were like silk, and she was so beautiful.
 
    He forgot his anger, and raised his chin evily, his deep eyes looked dangerously at the bright color, with an evil look on his face, he couldn't help lowering his head and kissing the crimson lips.
 
    So sweet.
 
    The sweet taste is intoxicating. Ye Chen never lacks women. As the heir of MBS International, Ye Chen has countless women. He changes women more often than clothes, but he never kisses women. He never kisses women, that's his principle.
 
    This time she was an exception!
 
    His deft lips pried open her teeth, hooked Anya's lilac tongue, sucked and bit, swept across her delicate skin, Cheng Anya's back was like hit by electricity, trembling all over, her legs were weak, if it wasn't for Ye Chen held her, and she probably collapsed to the ground in shame.
 
    This man really has the capital to seduce people!
 
    Domineering kiss, brutality, collision, she can't help sinking!
 
    Cheng Anya was unmanned, young and enthusiastic, she completely hooked Ye Chen's eyes, almost made him unable to control, and almost hadd sex with her in the elevator.
 
    This woman is dangerous and deadly.
 
    The two young people were desperately rubbing together, airtight, Cheng Anya's face was flushed, Ye Chen was short of breath, panting and moaning intertwined in the small elevator, the whole space was full of ambiguous atmosphere.
 
    Ding... With a crisp voice, Ye Chen gritted his teeth and resisted his desire. He dragged Cheng Anya, who was almost paralyzed, to his room, suppressing the darkness from the spray in his eyes.
 
 
    Come on, why you couldn't be gentle!
 
    Cheng Anya, whose wrist hurt from being dragged, was angry!
2