Chapter 4 I Pay You 10 Million for a Night
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Closing the door with a loud bang, Ye Chen couldn't bear it any longer, he turned and pressed Cheng Anya against the door, holding her head with one hand and her waist with the other, her hard chest rubbing against her soft skin, bowed his head, and kissed her lips.
 
    The handsome face was covered with terrifying flushing, and the ambiguous sound of sweats meeting made the whole air boil and become hot.
 
    There had never been a woman who could arouse such a strong desire in him.
 
    The beast-like biting frightened Cheng Anya, "Uh...wait...uh, bastard...let me go..."
 
    "Why, are you playing the game of hard-to-get now?" Ye Chen's eyes were deep and dark red, full of danger, and pinched Cheng Anya's chin evilly, "You started this fire inside me, you must be responsible for putting it out!"
 
    Damn, can't you say something not this cheesy, Cheng Anya muttered a little.
 
    Cheng Anya swallowed, what should she do if she is really scared? It's just, what's going on with that craze in the body? Her body was getting hotter and hotter, her face was getting redder and redder, looking at Ye Chen's eyes with coveted green light.
 
    I want to kiss him... I want to touch him...
 
    Stop it!
 
    What the hell did Lin Li do with her drink?
 
    The unfamiliar feeling made Cheng Anya's eyes start to be feeling dizzy. It was a miracle that she could last so long after drinking alcohol and being drugged.
 
    "Have you been drugged?" Ye Chen finally found out that something was wrong with her. No wonder he noticed that her body was very hot just now. He thought it was... The girl's cheeks were flushed, her eyes were like silk, and her clothes were half exposed by him. Bare shoulders, sexy collarbones, looming breasts...
 
    This is a lively and seductive picture, and any men can't stand this temptation.
 
    "Damn, don't you even know you've been drugged when you come to a place like this alone?"
 
    Ye Chen, who was always cold, was furious. When he thought that if this girl bumped into someone else just now, wouldn't it... Does she even care?
 
    The thought that other men could see her enchanting appearance, Ye Chen wanted to kill him.
 
    No, he wanted to kill her!
 
    Cheng Anya groaned uncomfortably, her mouth was dry, she couldn't help sticking out her tongue and licking the corners of her lips. In Ye Chen's eyes, this behavior undoubtedly became a temptation, an absolute temptation.
 
    Ye Chen smiled charmingly, raised her chin, fingers rubbed ambiguously on her soft and blushing lips, hot air poured into Cheng Anya's ears, and electric current ran through her body.
 
    Damn, this man is really a goblin. She is going to fall into it.
 
    "If it's really your hard-to-get trick, congratulations, you succeeded!"
 
    Bowing his head, he wanted to kiss her.
 
    Damn, are you too narcissistic?
 
    Cheng Anya swept away the nymphomaniac thoughts and smiled sweetly, "Let's talk about it first, how much do you cost per night?"
 
    It was too expensive, but she couldn't afford it. Originally, she wanted to wait for Ye Chen to say a price, then she said she couldn't afford it, and then ran away. Who knows, plans and changes always go against the grain.
 
    Ye Chen's face was ashen.
 
    When did he fall to the point of prostituting, this damn girl.
 
    He laughed furiously, evoking Cheng Anya's chin sinisterly, and the deep, dark red eyes had a demagogic charm, which made Cheng Anya indulge in it, "I'll pay you 1 million for the night."
 
    Cheng Anya's brain exploded!
 
    What she hates most now is that some people rely on their wealth to look high and indestructible.
 
    Her raging little universe burned with anger and smiled sweetly. Cheng Anya raised her head proudly, with a queen's momentum, arrogantly, "10 million, how about I buy you one night?"
 
    Hell, do you have more money than anyone else? I can beat you with money too. How much money do you want, I will burn it for you! Paper money, haha.
2