Chapter 5 She Left 100 Bucks…
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    A night of love making, the room was full of ambiguous atmosphere.
 
    Cheng Anya woke up in the morning, her body was sore, and she cursed Ye Chen millions of times in her heart.
 
    Damn, this man is a beast, a beast!
 
    There were countless bruise marks from his pinch all over her body, including pinch marks and hickey marks. Cheng Anya deliberately ignored the marks she scratched on Ye Chen's back and scolded him.
 
    With her small body tightly locked in his arms, Cheng Anya wasted her strength to get out. It was almost dawn, she hurriedly put on her clothes, and the pain in her lady part caused Cheng Anya to stop. After cursing Ye Chen a few more times, she finally put on her clothes. Cheng Anya opened her pocket and saw only one hundred dollars.
 
    One hundred dollars to buy 10 million dollars paper money, is that enough?
 
    What about him, he is the one who enjoyed the night, and she is the one who suffered, and it is not enough for him to pay in advance.
 
    She was very distressed after spending a hundred dollars, and spending money to buy pain made her angry.
 
    In Cheng Anya's calculation, Ye Chen didn't worth 100 dollars, which is really cheap. 
 
    Thinking of this, Cheng Anya put the money on the table with peace of mind, and kindly tore a piece of white paper and wrote a few words, "Beast, this is your money for selling yourself, goodbye!" !
 
    Cheng Anya sneaked out of the room and slipped away!
 
    Go home and find Lin Li to settle the bill, dare to drug, she must not want to live!
 
    Lest he really asked her for 10 million, and she only left 100.
 
    Ye woke up, the sky was already bright, he comfortably took the pillow into his arms, paused, feeling wrong, and suddenly opened his eyes, he was the only one left in the room, his eyes narrowed slightly, enchanting facial features Instantly dyed with dangerous colors, it looks lazy and deadly in the morning light.
 
    Damn girl. Escaped?
 
    Run away, no one can escape from Ye Chen's palm, this bad girl tastes pretty good.
 
    Her smell was still lingering in his mouth.
 
    Glancing at the 100-dollar cash on the table, a bad premonition arises spontaneously, Ye Chen's eyes twitched fiercely. It's better not what he thought.
 
    Obviously, he underestimated Cheng Anya's demonic nature.
 
    When he saw the line of graceful words on the white paper, Ye Chen's eyes sank, and he exuded a murderous aura like Yama.
 
    Beast?
 
    One hundred dollars?
 
    Sell ​​yourself for money?
 
    Good, very good!
 
    He tugged the paper with one hand, crumpled it into a ball, and smiled distortedly.
2