Chapter 6 It Just Wasn’t Meant to Be…
40 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    An old slum area in City A.
 
    Old and dilapidated houses, dirty and smelly streets, and crowded people exude the hardships of life at the bottom of the city. There are high-rise buildings on all sides. Only this section is dilapidated.
 
    Cheng Anya pulled the small suitcase and walked out of the crowded street.
 
    "Anya, have a good time with your aunt in the UK, don't worry about me, study hard, Dad is sorry for you." Her dad's eyes were red and swollen, and he cried all night. Since he married Lin Li's mother, he has been feeling sorry for Anya, "I'm incompetent, mediocre all my life, nothing I can do for you, fortunately, your aunt will bring you abroad, you don't have to suffer here with me. Your mom would be happy to see this."
 
    "Dad, don't say that." Cheng Anya hugged her father, "I'm going to the UK, but it's not that I won't come back, Dad, don't worry, I will come back in the future, and I will make you live a better life."
 
    "Brother-in-law, don't worry, I will take good care of Anya." Gu Meiling said lovingly.
 
    "Dad, Lin Li has caused a lot of trouble outside and owes people a lot of money. Just live your life well. She has grown up and will handle her own affairs. Besides, there is no obligation to do anything for her, remember?" Cheng Anya was most worried about this.
 
    Her father nodded.
 
    After returning that day, Cheng Anya beat Lin Li so hard. Despite her innocent appearance, she had a very strong temper in her bones, forcing Lin Li to confess everything. If not her aunt took her to study overseas, she would not let Lin Li off the hook, but she was very worried about her father.
 
    The taxi started, Cheng Anya looked at her slightly hunched father and shed tears.
 
    Dad, you wait for me to come back, I will make you happy.
 
    At the traffic light, a silver sports car stopped. Ye Chen had a bad temper recently. He was about to go back to the United States, and he couldn't find the whereabouts of that girl.
 
    That bad girl, if he caught her, he would kick her at her butt. No one dared to play with him like this. Even if she ran to the other end of the earth, he would find her and make her pay.
 
    Those bright eyes are so charming!
 
    Her taste is also charming and addictive.
 
    Bad girl!
 
    Ye Chen was not reconciled. It ended like this between the two of them. There was always a voice in his heart shouting, it was her, it was her. This special feeling made people palpitate, and he would not reject it.
 
    The slender eyeliner raised slightly and stopped suddenly, is it a bad girl?
 
    In the taxi, Cheng Anya was staring at the amulet that her father gave her, but didn't notice Ye's eyes.
 
    The traffic lights changed and the car was moving. It was the rush hour and the traffic was heavy. Ye Chen had to just follow her, for fear that he would be lost.
 
    Driving like this is dangerous.
 
    At the high-speed corner, Ye Chen was in a hurry and desperately merged. As a result, an accident happened. The truck rushed over and slammed into his sports car. Ye Chen overturned...
 
    Bad girl, don't go...
 
    Before Ye Chen fell into a coma, his only thought was strong and persistent!
 
    Cheng Anya in the car was stunned for a moment, then turned back blankly, who is calling her name?
 
    "There was an accident on the highway." The driver said.
 
    Cheng Anya felt a little uneasy, and it took her a long time to calm down.
 
    When the ambulance escorted Ye Chen all the way to the hospital, Cheng Anya also boarded the flight to the UK.
 
    The girl raised a bright smile and shouted, "Great motherland, wait for me to come back!"
3