Chapter 7 A Passing by…
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    7 years later.
 
    City A, airport.
 
    A beautiful little boy is standing in the airport lobby, with snow-white skin, delicate facial features, tender and cute, obviously such a cute face, but with an elegant smile, just like a children's version of a gentleman.
 
    He's unbelievably perfect, attracting many passengers' attention.
 
    "Ningning..."
 
    "Mummy, I'm here!" Cheng Ningyuan raised his little hand and greeted his mommy with a smile.
 
    Cheng Anya has straight and flowing hair, wearing sunglasses, a rosy-red shirt, a wide black belt around the waist, embellished with broken diamonds, tight jeans, and a pair of red high-heeled shoes, fashionable and pure.
 
    Finally home!
 
    Leaving my hometown for 7 years, even the air is much fresher than London.
 
    "My baby, how does your hometown feel?" Cheng Anya held the suitcase, leaned over, and gave Cheng Ningyuan a fierce kiss on the face, she loved him so much.
 
    "Better than the weather in London."
 
    Cheng Anya took off her sunglasses, and her innocent face showed a sweet smile, concealing her treacherous thoughts, "Come on, let's blackmail Aunt Yun, remember, when you see Aunt Yun later, you must kiss her hard, so that she will buy us a big meal."
 
    "As you wish, Mommy!" Ningning blinked his eyes solemnly. They went to the exit.
 
    Her son is so smart. 
 
    "Sir, what are you looking at?" At the lobby of the airport, the butler of the Ye family asked curiously.
 
    Old Mr. Ye's sharp eyes fell on the backs of mother and son, thoughtfully.
 
    "Did you see that little boy just now?" Mr. Ye's voice was cold, and the butler followed his gaze, only to see Ningning's back.
 
    "What's wrong?" The butler wondered.
 
    That child and Ye Chen look so much alike, even though it was a glimpse...
 
    But the face, although immature, was very similar, as if he saw the appearance of little Ye Chen.
 
    Mr. Ye's face was gloomy, and he shook his head, "It's okay, maybe I'm wrong, let's go!"
 
    "Yes, sir!"
 
    Li Yun was Cheng Anya's good friend when she was studying abroad, and she was very kind. She returned to China three days earlier than Cheng Anya and her son.
 
    As soon as Ningning came back, she hugged and kissed him non-stop.
 
    This is a well-known Hunan-style restaurant. The dishes are very authentic and well-known.
 
    Cheng Anya got out of the car and went to the bathroom. Li Yun asked Ningning to get out of the car and wait. She stopped and Ningning got out of the car. Li Yun came over from the other side and waved to Ningyuan, "Baby, come this way."
 
    Ningning ran over with a smile, accidentally bumped into a man's arms, almost fell.
 
    "I'm sorry!" Ningning hurriedly bowed his head to apologize. He grew up in the UK since childhood, and the little guy is an elegant gentleman.
 
    After apologizing, seeing that the man didn't blame him, he walked over slowly. Seeing that he was not injured, Li Yun was relieved and took him into the restaurant.
 
    "Chen, what's wrong?" The delicate woman hooked his arm intimately and asked with a sweet smile.
 
    Why did he keep looking at the kid.
 
    Ye Chen shook his head, his cold eyes narrowed slightly. For some reason, when the boy bumped into the softest part of his heart, he felt a little throbbing. Ye Chen regretted it a little, why didn't he see his face clearly.
 
    "It's okay, let's go!" The two walked into a western restaurant next door together.
 
    The father just passed by his son.
3