Chapter 8 Time to Know the Real Her
34 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
   Cheng Anya returned her country for two weeks, and everything went smoothly.
 
    The house that Li Yun rented for them is near the school, a ten-minute walk away. This area has convenient transportation, necessary facilities, and a quiet community environment, which is very suitable for them to live in.
 
    Cheng Anya took Ningning to see her father.
 
    Cheng's father and Gao Mei still lived in the slums. Seven years ago, Lin Li was taken away by an underground store because she owed them so much money. Since then, no one knew where she went.
 
    Because of the hard life, Gao Mei became more and more bad-tempered. Cheng's father was a very gentle person. He often endured her and lived a very hard life.
 
    Cheng Anya has been busy with her studies in recent years, she has to take care of Ningning, and she has to work part-time.
 
    Seven years later, seeing Cheng's father's hairs turning grey, Cheng Anya felt unspeakably uncomfortable.
 
    "Anya? This is Anya?" Gao Mei saw that Cheng Anya was fashionable, her eyes lit up, "Anya, take us out of here, I'm fed up with this place, your father is really useless, he has no savings, fortunately I have you. You good girl, take us away quickly, I am your legal mother, and you have the obligation to support me."
 
    "I only have one mother, you are just my stepmother." Cheng Anya smiled sweetly.
 
    Damn, the dog can't change to eat shit. If it wasn't for dad's sake, I would love to leave you. If it wasn't for you and your daughter who are greedy for money, dad wouldn't have to suffer so much these years.
 
    "What are you talking about, you are unfilial, oh, why is my life so hard, Cheng Anya, I don't care, you must take me away!" Gao Mei cried and sat on the ground to make a scene, Cheng's father looked helpless.
 
    Ningning pulled Cheng Anya's sleeve, and his tender voice was pure and innocent, "Mummy, you taught me what a dummy was last time, I understand it know."
 
    Gao Mei's voice stopped, Cheng Anya smiled innocently, "Mummy's baby is so smart!"
 
    "You dare to scold me, you wild bastard... ah!"
 
    Snapped!
 
    The sharp screams stopped abruptly, and Cheng Anya slapped her suddenly, "You have the guts to say it again!"
 
    Cheng Anya has a very pure appearance, always wearing a harmless smile, only those who know her know that this woman is definitely a first-class demon. Even if she wants to cut you into a few pieces, there was still a smile on her face.
 
    At this moment, this sweet and innocent mask was finally torn apart, and her eyes flashed with anger.
 
    Those who dare to touch her precious ones, she would show no mercy.
 
    Gao Mei was terrified by her, and she screamed, "Someone beats her mother, is anybody going to stop her..."
 
    Damn!
 
    Why don't you become an actress, you can win the best performance award.
 
    "Are you done?" Dad Cheng couldn't bear it anymore and left with Cheng Anya and Ningning. How could he be blind and marry her? She ruined his life!
 
    "Dad, come and live with me. Let me take care of you. I worked in the UK for a year, and I worked part-time during my studies. I still have some savings. I will take care of you and Ningning. There is no problem."
 
    Her dad sighed and patted his grandson's head, "Anya, don't bother, you don't know Gao Mei's temperament, if I go to live with you, she will go too, she is a gambler, and she has no money at home, so she can restrain herself. Come on, if she knows how much money you have, she's going to gamble again. I can't drag you down, my daughter is very promising and can't be ruined by me, besides, you have to think about Ningning."
 
    "Dad...do you want me to watch you suffer?"
 
    "I'm used to it, as long as you live a good life, I'll be satisfied."
 
    "Then dad, I will bring Ningning to see you when I have time. If you have time, come and stay with us for a few days. Ningning will also be very happy."
 
    "Yes, grandpa, I still want to hear your stories."
 
    "Very good, I know."
3