Chapter 9 Who is Your Father?
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Ningning went to a nearby supermarket to buy vegetables, fruits, meat and vegetables after school. When passing by the park, he saw an old man sitting on a bench.
 
    He was wearing a well-fitting Tang suit, and he exuded a very majestic aura.
 
    Not far away, a longer-version Rolls-Royce limousine was parked on the side of the road, and a man was nervously calling, urging someone to come to tow the limo.
 
    It looks like the car broke down!
 
    The two met. Mr. Ye stood up abruptly with excitement, and Ningning was scared a bit by him.
 
    "You……"
 
    Ningning found the atmosphere inexplicable, but he was still very graceful, and smiled, "Hello, sir!"
 
    Mr. Ye was shocked. The little boy he met at the airport that day looked a lot like Ye Chen, but now he looks more like him!
 
    Those eyebrows, that camouflaged elegance, he was 99% like Ye Chen.
 
    "Who is your father?" Mr. Ye suddenly asked, so shocked that he couldn't control his trembling voice though he is a business tycoon.
 
    "Sir, when you meet a stranger, do you always ask who his father is?" Ningning smiled.
 
    Mr. Ye took a breath, and the phone rang suddenly. He took it. Ningning wanted to leave, but when he heard his first sentence, he stopped.
 
    "Ye Chen's secretary is going to be replaced?" Mr. Ye asked in a deep voice, his face darkened.
 
    Ningning raised his eyebrows and seemed confused.
 
    "In this case, let Ruoxi replace her, at least she can oversee him for me!" Mr. Ye's voice was extremely cold.
 
    Ningning's lips curved up gracefully, but with a bit of coldness.
 
    He sneered.
 
    "Well, that's it!" Mr. Ye hung up the phone, locked it on Ningning's face, and repeated, "Who is your father?"
 
    Ningning smiled, "He is a teacher, you don't need to know!"
 
    Then he walked away.
 
    A teacher? Mr. Ye pursed his lips and smiled bitterly. Maybe, it was just a coincidence. How could Ye Chen have anything to do with ordinary people like this?
 
    Ningning, who was approaching the door of the apartment, took out his mobile phone and dialed a number, "Aunt Yun, do me a favor..."
2