Chapter 10 The Little Genius
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    MBS International, CEO office.
 
    Ye Chen sat on the leather sofa, the fitted Armani suit, the delicate face, and the cold eyes exuded an air of elegance and indifference.
 
    The sun slanted in and shone on him.
 
    Ye Chen, 27 years old, the third son of the Ye family, graduated from Harvard University. He took over MBS International three years ago. With his skill and talent, he became famous in just a few years and brought MBS International to a new level.
 
    With an tough style and decisive decision-making, the young CEO became very successful in the business field.
 
    At the same time, he is also a well-known promiscuous president, owns billions of dollars, handsome in appearance, Ye Chen is very attractive to rich ladies and even celebrities and superstars.
 
    Rumor has it that Yun Ruoxi, the daughter of Yun's consortium, is his real girlfriend. The two have reached the stage of getting married, and major newspapers have published their intimate photos.
 
    Even so, you still can see different women around Ye Chen. Movie stars, celebrities, rich ladies, as long as Ye Chen likes.
 
    Except for Yun Ruoxi, there has never been a woman who can stay by his side for more than ten days. Ye Chen's rule is no entanglement.
 
    At this moment, he frowned deeply, quite displeased, and his cold eyes swept over his secretary You Lili.
 
    You Lili was in a cold sweat. Although she was his friend's wife. Ye Chen's cold eyes swept away, and she couldn't help but be afraid. Who knew that she would suddenly get pregnant and have to take a vacation, "Sir, I will interview a capable secretary to take my place."
 
    "No need!" Ye Chen said coldly, his slender eyes narrowed, "Go and notify the personnel department for recruitment!"
 
    You Lili hesitated for a while, and said at the risk of being scolded, "Sir, I have a suitable candidate to recommend, can you think about it?"
 
    God, Ye Chen's face is really scary, she won't be fired, will she?
 
    "Who!"
 
    "Yes, I have a friend who worked as a secretary for the president of G International for a year. She is looking for a job when she returns to China this time. She has outstanding abilities. I am sure that she is more qualified for the position of secretary than me."
 
    G International? That's unbelievable. President Claus changes his secretary once a month, he has many quirks, and is very strict. Generally, his secretaries couldn't make it to the fourth month. She must be the most capable secretary in the world.
 
    "Send her resume directly to the HR department, no need for an interview!" Ye Chen said decisively, "She will start on Monday!"
 
    "Yes, sir!"
 
    At an apartment.
 
    Cheng Anya answered Li Yun's call, she was dumbfounded, speechless for a while, "Damn it! Li Yun, how could you give my resume to MBS, ah, ah, I'm going to kill you!"
 
    "Hey, I finally asked Lily to do me this favor. What are you dissatisfied with? The monthly salary is 10,000 dollars. If I have the ability, I will go. Will it be your turn? Also, Ningning said you agreed, that's why I gave your resume to Lily. Oh, I don't care, I don't care. Anyway, it's a done deal. You need to report directly to the CEO's office on the 32nd floor on Monday. Did you hear?"
 
 
    "Mummy, I'm sorry, I thought you were in a hurry to find a job. That's why I told Aunt Yun you said okay." At the dining table, Ningning pressed his eyebrows aggrievedly, with tears on his face.
 
    "It's alright, I promised Uncle Zekun to go to Yaohua Group... It's alright, I'll talk to him and turn down the offer."
 
    "Will you forgive me?"
 
    "I will always forgive you, even if you sold me out." Cheng Anya kissed her son's on his face, missing the sly smile that flashed across Ningning's lips.
 
    Mommy, I really sold you out!
1