Chapter 11I Never Thought that We Would Meet Again
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Cheng Anya and Yang Zekun met at a French restaurant. 
 
    Yang Zekun is Cheng Anya's senior, two years older than her. He has a prominent family background, handsome in appearance, gentle in personality, always wears a smile on his face, and is a well-known gentleman in the upper class.
 
    When the two were studying in the UK, Yang Zekun and Cheng Anya had a very good relationship. He was gentle, generous, and warm-hearted. He was the dream lover of most women, like Prince Charming.
 
    Two years ago, Mr. Yang sent Yang Zekun back from the UK and officially handed over Yaohua Group to him.
 
    This man is quite successful in the business field. Under his leadership, Yaohua Group is growing steadily. Knowing that Cheng Anya is going to return to China, Yang Zekun intends to recruit her to Yaohua.
 
    Cheng Anya thought about it for a long time and did not agree to him until yesterday. Who knew that Ningning and Li Yun helped her find other jobs, and she could only refuse Zekun.
 
    There was a traffic jam all the way, and she arrived twenty minutes late. Cheng Anya was so remorseful that she hurriedly ran towards the restaurant, cursing the bad traffic in City A.
 
    Accidentally, Cheng Anya trembled and stumbled forward, "Ah..."
 
    Bumping into a man's hard chest, the faint smell of tobacco came to her face, and it was clean and comfortable. In a panic, Cheng Anya grabbed the man's hand subconsciously.
 
    So warm!
 
    "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." Cheng Anya raised her most sincere smile, and was about to apologize properly, suddenly... her heart skipped a beat, and her mind went blank for a moment.
 
    Ye Chen was waiting for Yun Ruoxi to have lunch, and as soon as he got off the station, he saw a woman stumbling over. He subconsciously reached out to catch her, Cheng Anya's soft hair spread out, smelling so nice. Her skin, her fac and the feeling, all made Ye Chen feel familiar.
 
    Fair skin, delicate facial features, and two blushes on her cheeks, like a tender peach.
 
    Cheng Anya's smile stiffened!
 
    How could it be him? It's not that her memory is too good, she still remembers Ye Chen who had a one-night stand with her seven years ago, but Ningning is the miniature version of Ye Chen who she sees every day, she can't forget him even if she wants to.
 
    Even the elegant temperament is the same.
 
    Cheng Anya's first reaction was to run away.
 
    Ye Chen pursed his lips and smiled, "Miss, do I look terrible?"
 
    Cheng Anya shook her head.
 
    Ye Chen asked, "Why do you run away when you see me?"
 
    Did he forget her?
 
    It's normal to forget, it's been seven years. What they had was just a fling.
 
    However, what is the matter with the sour taste in my heart?
 
    The man was wearing an Armani suit, and the fitted tailoring showed off his slender and fit body, bringing out his handsome features.
 
    Elegant, cold eyes, every move reveals a kingly style.
 
    Cheng Anya slandered, are all money boys so good? What a sin!
 
    "Sorry, I'm in a hurry." Cheng Anya smiled, saluted politely, swept away the surprised expression, calmly passed him, and walked into the restaurant.
 
    When she left City A and went to the UK for a month, she found out that she was pregnant. The first feeling was astonishment, and the second feeling was a surprise.
 
    At that time, she was learning the language, and it was very hard. There were a lot of things to prepare for school. Her aunt suggested her to abort this child.
 
    Cheng Anya insisted to keep the baby, and she didn't regret at all for taking a year off school.
 
    This child is her whole life!
 
    And no matter how, Cheng Anya was very grateful to Ye Chen for leaving her a child. In a foreign country, because of this baby, she could endure the boundless loneliness and the hardships of life.
 
    Cheng Anya floated into the restaurant like a ghost, and felt that her feet were dangling. She really didn't expect to see him again.
 
    Ye Chen looked at Cheng Anya's back. This back was too familiar, the sunlight fell on her shoulders, casting a faint halo, why?
 
    "Chen, sorry, I'm late!" Yun Ruoxi, who was wearing a light yellow dress, was late, with an apologetic face.
 
    Ye Chen suddenly realized, he finally knew why he felt familiar, the girl's eyes, back are a lot like Yun Ruoxi.
 
    "Let's go to dinner!" Ye Chen smiled gently and walked towards the restaurant with Yun Ruoxi.
1