Chapter 12 Mr. Dreamy
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    With titillating lighting and elegant style, this restaurant is very suitable for couples to dine.
 
    Cheng Anya fiddled with the foie gras absently, praying secretly that she would never meet him again, she couldn't bear such a dramatic encounter again.
 
    "Anya, why don't you eat?" Yang Zekun asked gently, looking very worried.
 
    Cheng Anya recovered from her thought, smiled apologetically, touched her nose, felt a little embarrassed. Yang Zekun found her indescribably cute, and he loved her even more.
 
    "Zekun, I'm sorry about this. I promised you that I would work for you, but I broke the promise. Please scold me!"
 
    "Silly girl, what are you talking about? Since you have found a job you like, all I will do is to give you my blessings. How could I scold you? Although it's a pity that we can't work together, it's just as long as you like it, and everything else is not important." Yang Zekun said softly.
 
    Cheng Anya felt more and more guilty. He was always so gentle, patient, and tolerant of everything about her. He was like a piece of jade, without any flaws. Such a beautiful man, why couldn't she fall in love with him.
 
    It would be perfect if she could like him. Zekun must be a perfect lover and husband. 
 
    Damn, this stupid heart, it doesn't fluttered when it should, but pumps so hard when it shouldn't. It's so stupid.
 
    "I'm sorry!" Cheng Anya said quietly.
 
    "Stupid girl." Yang Zekun stretched out his hand and tapped her nose, with a doting smile on his face, "Just as long as you are happy!"
 
    In his eyes, Anya is the most precious. He has guarded her for so many years, and he is reluctant to force her. He wants to give the world to Anya, so how can he be willing to make her unhappy.
 
    Cheng Anya smiled and made a grimace, and she also had an appetite to eat.
 
    Not far away, Ye Chen narrowed his eyes slightly, his deep eyes made people unable to see his emotions. Since he came in, he noticed them, Yang Zekun, the CEO of Yaohua, what is their relationship?
 
    He has had business dealings with Yang Zekun. Although Yang Zekun is smiling, his smile always carries a kind of alienation and coldness.
 
    But now, his smile is full of love, that girl must be like the pearl in his palm. Ye Chen is a man, so he naturally knows what that hot gaze means. And that woman does not reject his intimacy.
 
    Could it be that they are lovers?
 
    This scene made Ye Chen extremely upset,  there was anger flashed in his eyes, as if his most precious thing was taken by someone. The damn girl, who just showed indifference to him, just smiled so sweetly at some other guy.
1