Chapter 13 She’s Mine!
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Feeling the scorching gaze, Yang Zekun raised his eyes slightly, and soon met Ye Chen's displeased eyes, he was startled, his eyes became more indifferent. He raised his wine glass to signal to Ye Chen, which was regarded as a greeting.
 
    Ye Chen looked away and politely raised his wine glass in return.
 
    Cheng Anya lowered her head to eat, but didn't notice that the two men had already had a round of battle.
 
    "Eat slowly, don't be so anxious, you got something on your lips." Yang Zekun took the napkin and gently wiped it for her, still with a doting and cherishing smile.
 
    Cheng Anya was taken aback, feeling extremely embarrassed. Was this behavior too intimate?
 
    She didn't pay much attention to it and just gave him a shy smile. 
 
    Ye Chen narrowed his eyes, and his handsome face exuded a dangerous aura.
 
    In the contest between men, men themselves know best. Yang Zekun is declaring his possessiveness, telling him clearly, this woman is mine!
 
    The war between men is always full of flames and overbearing.
 
    What's more, it's two men who met each other, they are enemies in the business world.
 
    Whether it is a gentle man or a cold man, there will be a unique way to tell the other party that this woman is mine!
 
    Ye Chen's eyes were gloomy and cold, as he expected, they were lovers.
 
    His eyes are full of domineering desire.
 
    "Chen, what are you looking at?" Following his gaze, Yun Ruoxi opened her eyes wide in surprise, "Yang Zekun? Is that his girlfriend?"
 
    Ye Chen didn't speak, he lowered his head to eat, Yun Ruoxi said softly, "Chen, you have to learn from Yang Zekun. There is no scandal about him at all, but you..."
 
    "Ruoxi, are you complaining that I neglected you? I will be on fire tonight." Ye Chen smiled wickedly.
 
    Yun Ruoxi coquettishly blushed.
 
    He likes Ruoxi, and for so many years, only Ruoxi can keep his eyes on her. However, he always feels dissatisfied and always jumped among different women There is a place in his heart, which is empty.
 
    No one can fill it in. Ruoxi is beautiful and has a good family background. They like each other. They are obviously a couple with deep affection. He doesn't know what he is not satisfied with.
 
    When Yang Zekun and Cheng Anya left, Yang Zekun put his arms around Cheng Anya's waist and whispered in her ear, "Anya, I see someone I know, please cooperate with me."
 
    After all, he hugged her affectionately and walked out, as if they were a couple, Anya just smiled and didn't reject her. Do him a favor!
 
    Ye Chen's eyes were instantly discouraged. Why, seeing them together, he couldn't help be angry?
 
    Outside the restaurant, Yang Zekun suddenly asked, "Anya, do you know Ye Chen?"
 
    "Ye Chen?" Cheng Anya looked blankly. The president of MBS, her immediate boss in the future, she does not know him at present.
 
    Yang Zekun smiled softly, "No, it's fine if you don't know each other!"
 
    Anya, do you really not know Ye Chen? Ningning's face was 70% similar to Ye Chen's. Anyone who saw them would not suspect that they were father and son.
2