Chapter 14 The First Day at Work
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Monday.
 
    Ningning got up very early. He put on an elegant smile and tapped on Anya's door, "Mum, wake up, you have to go to work today!"
 
    "Got it, got it..." Cheng Anya replied in a daze.
 
    Ningning smiled, got freshened up and dressed, walked into the kitchen, washed the pot, turned on the fire, fried some eggs, and cooked two nutritious breakfasts. The delicious sandwiches came out of the oven, and he heated up the milk. He opened the door directly, jumped onto the bed and kicked Cheng Anya off.
 
    "Ah, it hurts..."
 
    Ningning jumped down gracefully, ignoring his mother's resentful eyes, took the water, squeezed the toothpaste and put it away. He acted as her butler. 
 
    "Mommy, MBS is very strict. If you are late, you will lose your job. We can only eat dust bunnies."
 
    Cheng Anya wants to cry but has no tears!
 
    "Ningning, I hate you!" Cheng Anya growled and went into the bathroom to freshen up with great resentment. Ningning helped her fold the quilt, chose the suit she was going to wear to work today, and put it neatly on the bed.
 
    Cheng Anya came out to get dressed and pulled up her hair.
 
    When she came out, Ningning had packed his schoolbag and was eating breakfast, "Morning, Mommy, let's go out together."
 
    Anya bit into the sandwich resentfully, but the sandwich was really delicious.
 
    Generally speaking, isn't usually Mommy serving her son in the morning? Why it is the opposite in this family?
 
    Her son is a genius.
 
    "Ningning, Mommy feels sorry for you!"
 
    Ningning nodded solemnly, indicating that he knew, and gracefully urged Anya to have breakfast. His dear mummy is good at everything, but she likes to stay in bed and doesn't know how to do chores. Poor Ningning, he was very good at doing housework and cooking at such a young age.
 
    "Ningning, don't get married in the future, live with Mommy for the rest of your life, you know?"
 
    "Okay!"
 
    So cute!
 
    The MBS building is located in the central area, towering into the sky, very magnificent.
 
    Anya let out a long breath of relief.
 
    Come on, Cheng Anya!
 
    Work hard for more money!
 
    Cheng Anya went up to the 32nd floor.
 
    This floor is spacious and luxuriously furnished.
 
    There are several secretaries to the president of MBS, who have their. At a glance, everyone is beautiful and shrewd.
 
    Cheng Anya let out a long breath to relieve the tension in her heart.
 
    You Lili saw her and walked over to say hello with a smile, "Hello, are you Miss Cheng Anya? I'm You Lili."
 
    Anya shook hands politely, "Hi, I'm Cheng Anya, nice to meet you!"
 
    "You're so polite. I'm Li Yun's friend, we will meet more often in the future." You Lili was surprised, Cheng Anya was really young beyond imagination, she looked very young in the photos, but she looked even younger in real life.
 
    She looks so pure. The professional suit doesn't match her very well. Is she really the top secretary trained by Claus?
 
    The other 4 women also whispered. They already knew that someone was going to replace You Lili as the chief secretary. It is said that she was the only secretary under Claus who stayed for a full year and resigned by her own will. In their imagination, she should look more sophisticated.
 
    How could she look like a college student?
 
    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, looking at Anya with suspicion.
 
    "Sir, Miss Cheng is here!"
 
    "Come in!" A deep and magnetic voice came, and Anya's heart skipped a beat. How could this voice be familiar...
 
    Pushing the door open, Cheng Anya was stunned!
 
    The world is too small!
 
    Damn! Why we kept bumping into each other?
 
    "It's you." Ye Chen narrowed his eyes dangerously. He never thought that the new secretary was her.
 
    Time freezes!
 
    Ye Chen's handsome face was deep and expressionless. She was very young, at most in her early twenties, her skin was as white as snow, her appearance was pure, and her eyes were full of bright colors.
 
    In order to confirm her ability, he called Claus before. When Claus learned that Cheng Anya joined MBS, he felt very sad that his most capable secretary was poached by Ye Chen.
 
    This also proved that Cheng Anya's ability was second to none.
 
    It is inconceivable that this little girl should be the number one secretary in London.
 
    She looks like a rookie.
2