Chapter 15 My New Secretary
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    Cheng Anya wanted to cry but had no tears, resenting her youth and ignorance seven years ago!
 
    Even seven years ago, Ye Chen was not as oppressive and cold as he is now, she shouldn't have been blind and treated him as a money boy, and even dumped him a hundred yuan for his "service".
 
    Cheng Anya, you idiot!
 
    If Ye Chen remembered that night and knew that she secretly had his baby without telling him, she would be dead.
 
    Is it too late for her to say that she went to the wrong door?
 
    What does his expression mean? A beast is a beast. His eyes are green when looking at people. Damn, can you stop putting on such a sinister expression?
 
    "Are you sure you're an adult?" Ye Chen leaned back and smiled wickedly. This girl, why is she so facial paralyzed, can't she have some expression?
 
    Shame, it's an absolute shame!
 
    Damn, why didn't you think of asking me if I was underage when you took me back to your room seven years ago?
 
    Cheng Anya seemed to have forgotten that she was the one who seduced him first.
 
    "Mr. Ye, I'm twenty-four years old and an adult." Cheng Anya replied solemnly.
 
    Ye Chen raised his eyebrows, crossed his hands, put his hands on his chin, and stared at Cheng Anya with a half-smile, his gaze made Cheng Anya think of a snake.
 
    Clampy snake.
 
    Cheng Anya felt uneasy.
 
    Did he really not remember her at all?
 
    Cheng Anya's heart was pounding so hard. Her back kept swaeting, and her nerves suddenly tensed up. Logically speaking, it was definitely the first time for Ye Chen to be humiliated for selling his body. It should leave a deep impression on him, and it was impossible for him to forget it.
 
    Could it be that Ye Chen is often used to do this kind of thing, so he is used to it?
 
    Cheng Anya couldn't help but sweat.
 
    "Miss You will walk you through the details. Since you are the number one secretary in London, then prove it to everyone here." Ye Chen's tone was as indifferent as ever.
 
    There was no trace of emotion in his eyes.
 
    "Yes, Mr. Ye!" Cheng Anya breathed a sigh of relief.
1