Chapter 16 Swearing without Using Curse Words
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
    You Lili told her everything and helped her get familiar with the environment. Cheng Anya got used to it quickly, but she was exhausted.
 
    When she came home from work, Ningning was busy in the kitchen preparing the meal, which made Cheng Anya feel a little bit guilty...
 
    "Baby, I love you!" Cheng Anya put down a pile of documents and reports, grabbed his little cheek and kissed him. Such tender skin, so comfortable to kiss, unlike someone, who is cold!
 
    "Mummy, I love you too!" Ningning kissed her back. Cheng Anya, who was tired all day, was moved to tears.
 
    Son, Mommy loves you.
 
    "Mommy, how is work today?"
 
    "Don't ask me now, I'll talk about it after I have the meal." Cheng Anya was so winded that she stuffed the delicious food made by her son into her mouth.
 
    "By the way, baby, what does that look mean?"
 
    "It's just that I despise your table manners, okay?"
 
    "Come on!"
 
    "Mommy, do you like the working environment at MBS?"
 
    "No!"
 
    "Why?"
 
    Anya clenched her fists and said viciously, "Because there is a beast with green light in his eyes!"
 
    "Have you seen anyone you know?"
 
    "Acquaintances?" Cheng Anya tilted her head, trying to recall the managers she met today, "There are a lot of strangers, but no acquaintances."
 
    "Good for you...!"
 
    "Ningning, what does that expression on your face mean? Do you despise me?"
 
    "Mummy, you hypocritical lady! Oh, just eat, I really shouldn't expect too much from you."
 
    It's a terrible feeling to be despised by your son.
 
    In the blink of an eye, a week later, Anya has gained respect in MBS. As Ye Chen's chief secretary, Anya's ability has impressed everyone. Seeing that she can work alone, You Lili happily went on vacation.
 
    Even the four women in the secretary's department changed their attitude from cynicism to respect.
 
    Anya proves her abilities.
 
    MBS is a highly competitive environment. Here, everything depends on ability, especially Ye Chen's secretaries. They are proud and conceited. Each of them is one in a million.
 
    The only thing that makes her uncomfortable is having to face Ye Chen's poker face every day. This was really torture for Anya. In the morning, she kisses goodbye to her baby, and in the blink of an eye, she saw an almost identical face in the company and she has to restrain herself from kissing that face.
 
    Speaking of evilness, Claus and Ye Chen are actually on par. When she was in the UK, she had to record all of Claus's mistresses. When the man named a mistress on a whim, Anya had to dig out the records of that woman and send the profile to him immediately.
 
    What frustrates her the most is that the pervert Claus is not very interested in famous ladies and movie stars, he just likes married ladies. As long as he likes her, it doesn't matter if her husband is there or not. He will still flirt with her and seduced her into bed.
 
    It is conceivable how angry Anya, who specially handled these things for him, was feeling in her heart.
 
    Ye Chen is not much better, this man has a very affectionate girlfriend who is also a socialite, and his mistresses are still countless. She has received more than 20 calls from different women within a week of taking office.
 
    Everyone wanted to ask Ye Chen out. Ye Chen asked Cheng Anya to help him get out of these things.
 
    Complaints, requests, insults... Cheng Anya accepted them all.
 
    At first, he just wanted to see how embarrassed she was. After all, her predecessor You Lili felt flustered and annoyed sometimes when dealing with these affairs.
 
    Who knew, Anya was beyond his expectation.
 
    She always listened to his mistress' phone calls with a smile. Every time, she had a perfect excuse to stop her. She could tell all the mistresses that Ye Chen was in a meeting, but she would never say it twice to the same mistress. 
 
    The variety of excuses is jaw-dropping.
 
    Once when he happened to hear she told one of the mistresses that "Mr. Ye is with Miss Yun Ruoxi in the lounge, and it may take a while before they finish up."
 
    Ye Chen's handsome face was distorted in anger.
 
    But it is undeniable that she is the most competent secretary, and she can do this kind of thing with ease.
 
    "Boss, I'm sorry for lying, but this is more in line with your style." Anya smiled sweetly and innocently.
 
    She knew how to swear without saying curse words.
 
    Damn, Claus cultivated a little monster!
0